Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Imperial Airsoft.

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old October 2nd, 2013, 00:50   #1
GBBR
Banned

Trade Rating: 87
Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
Exclamation Imperial Airsoft.

Dear Imperial Airsoft.

You have failed to provide me with a tracking number 4 days after my order confirmation.

I hope my item HAS been shipped on Monday or dropped off at a postal office on Sunday to meet your promised "sent out after 24H" statement which is on your website.

I have a game on the 19th, the item MUST be here before then. I've given myself more than enough time for the item to get to my house.

I've spoken to a few customer reps before ordering the item, When I first wanted to place the order a few months back, the sales rep has told me the item is not instock, but in the customs, ( website stated it is in stock), your rep has been kind enough to follow up on my call 2 weeks later to inform me that the item has now been stocked and is at one of your two locations,

I am extremely skeptical about ordering from your company because of the incident which happened before, claiming an item is in stock, but item is not.

As I post this thread I am also following your instructions, which you've provided on your website, I have sent an email notifying your staff that there was a failure to provide tracking number, my order number and the time of the order was also provided in that email.

listed is screenshots of my email. The pictures show the order has been confirmed and has been successful.

I hope this problem will be resolved swiftly and will not have to escalate further to a negative iTrader review and a negative review on your review thread.
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:41   #2
GBBR
Banned

to aid in the resolution of this problem, I asked for a friend to go to your store in Edmonton to ask for the tracking number, he will ask for the tracking and then relay this information to me.

I hope that you can help my friend help me, after all, the internet can only do so much and face to face is so much better.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 21:19   #3
GBBR
Banned

I have tried multiple times today to resolve this issue myself by contacting Imperial South.

I called 3 times, and on the third I finally got a chance to speak to a human and not their automated voicemail.

Staff that I talked to said that he cannot provide me with a tracking number and told me to wait for the "online guy"

You are now 72 hours late (and counting) on providing a tracking #
It has been almost 24H since I sent an email requesting the tracking #
and your staff are completely incompetent in completing the simple task of providing me with a tracking # after providing my order information. ( he sounded as if he didnt even care and just wanted me off the phone )

I am now requesting you refund me the $25 I have provided for shipping as it has been 3 DAYS and I have yet to see evidence that the item has been shipped.

Thank you for brushing me off, and failing to reply to my email.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 22:11   #4
GBBR
Banned

due to your NOTORIOUS reputation of listing items that you do not PHYSICALLY stock as STOCKED on your website.

I am now giving you a deadline. ABSOLUTELY no excuses, I want my tracking number BEFORE 11:59PM of Oct/3rd/2013.

I have already taken the liberty of giving you a negative iTrader review for your HORRIBLE customer service.

IF for ANY reason my item was not shipped within the 24Hours I am now requesting a FULL refund of the item.

I will take my money else where.

You do not deserve to be a retailer on this website if this is how you treat your customers.

SHAME ON YOU
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center