Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TM Glock 17 Metal Slide + Outer Barrel (PGC or Guarder?)

:

Accessories Discussion

Old August 19th, 2009, 16:22   #46
takealap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
Could be the steel slide, but a guy on Trader's Airsoft have snapped multiple one of these on aluminum slide too.....

At anyrate, Guarder frame gains me nothing over the stock other than the trades, so I am not too worried about it....for $30 I didn't lose much....
Well I really want a guarder frame to complete the look. Don't they look nicer too?
takealap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 17:31   #47
takealap

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVORKIAN View Post
They do make great slides but maybe not such a great Glock 17 version!
How about you? You've owned multiple guarder frames for the tm g17 haven't you? Ever had any experience with them breaking?
Old August 19th, 2009, 18:34   #48
KEVORKIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by takealap View Post
How about you? You've owned multiple guarder frames for the tm g17 haven't you? Ever had any experience with them breaking?
...just getting in from work!
I have both the OD & Tan frames and both are used quite often. No issues or concerns with shearing off screws. The only thing I would worry about is over tightening ANY screw that threads into anything plastic! So many guys strip shit without knowing it!

I SUPPORT THE USE OF SILICA BB BASTARDS!
KEVORKIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 19:52   #49
takealap

Quote:
...just getting in from work!
I have both the OD & Tan frames and both are used quite often. No issues or concerns with shearing off screws. The only thing I would worry about is over tightening ANY screw that threads into anything plastic! So many guys strip shit without knowing it!
Great. I guess I should be ordering one soon. Do you know if there are any glock 34 length slides in all black?
Old August 19th, 2009, 19:56   #50
KEVORKIAN

Quote:
Great. I guess I should be ordering one soon. Do you know if there are any glock 34 length slides in all black?
They are very hard to find and so far I've seen only the two-tone made by Boomarms and I got it from UnCompany!

EDIT: UnCompany has them available in two-tone & silver, both are in stock!

Last edited by KEVORKIAN; August 19th, 2009 at 20:00..
Old August 19th, 2009, 23:04   #51
takealap

Quote:
They are very hard to find and so far I've seen only the two-tone made by Boomarms and I got it from UnCompany!

EDIT: UnCompany has them available in two-tone & silver, both are in stock!
Eh, I was kinda looking for all black, no worries though. Would you mind telling me what the difference is between the guarder and pgc black slide for the tm g17?
Old August 20th, 2009, 00:16   #52
KEVORKIAN

Quote:
Eh, I was kinda looking for all black, no worries though. Would you mind telling me what the difference is between the guarder and pgc black slide for the tm g17?
Just get the PGC...enough said!

Old August 20th, 2009, 15:01   #53
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
I can custom make these as well. Contact me if interested.

Quote:
I would not recommend any of Guarder's die casted products. Almost all of them don't fit too well, and that even includes AEG receivers & gearboxes.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 18:31   #54
takealap

Quote:
Just get the PGC...enough said!
Alright alright lol I guess I shouldn't try be a cheapo on this one for once.
Old March 6th, 2010, 17:05   #55
xNATHANx

Quote:
Get the latest version PGC has out...you won't regret it!

Aisoft Global:http://airsoftglobal.com/product_inf...oducts_id=5018
There is a KSC Glock 17 version, do you know if it would fit on this gun? If it wouldnt then could you tell me where i could buy a frame (fully-marked, including writing on the frame, for a KSC Glock 17?) Or could i use the frame from the Tokyo Marui Glock 17 or the Meister Glock 17 (99% TM clone) on a KSC Glock 17. I know the way i have put it is a bit complicated but, please try to understand the best you can, thanks.

Nathan.
xNATHANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 18:40   #56
KEVORKIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNATHANx View Post
There is a KSC Glock 17 version, do you know if it would fit on this gun? If it wouldnt then could you tell me where i could buy a frame (fully-marked, including writing on the frame, for a KSC Glock 17?) Or could i use the frame from the Tokyo Marui Glock 17 or the Meister Glock 17 (99% TM clone) on a KSC Glock 17. I know the way i have put it is a bit complicated but, please try to understand the best you can, thanks.

Nathan.
I hope you understand this...the TM G17 and the KSC G17 cannot interchange slides or frames. If it is trades you are after, get a TM, you can always buy a Guarder frame with the proper trades on both sides of the pistol grip.

Old March 6th, 2010, 22:00   #57
xNATHANx

Quote:
I hope you understand this...the TM G17 and the KSC G17 cannot interchange slides or frames. If it is trades you are after, get a TM, you can always buy a Guarder frame with the proper trades on both sides of the pistol grip.
Yes, i understand, see what i was thinking of doing and i dont know if i described this earlier but i want a meister glock 17 (99%clone of TM) and i want a fully marked slide and barrel for it (metal) and I found one for the KSC Glock 17 which is right here if you want to take a look:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pgc-cnc-g...g17-black.html

Notice that on the 2nd picture you can see the tiny Glock logos on the slide an barrel, call me fussy but the meister doesnt have it, which is why i want a new slide which is fully marked (meaning with the little Glock logos). Or would it be easier (but a hell of a lot more expensive) just to buy a KSC Glock 17, then buy the slide and barrel, then a frame. (frame also would have to be fully marked like the real thing) That is what i like about the meister, it has ALL of the full markings of the real glock except from the little tiny logos on the slide and barrel (which do mean a lot to me, dont ask why, i dont know my self) It would be best if i could find a PGC CNC slide and barrel for the TM which was fully marked with all logos but i cant find one, all i can find is the same as they have now but metal. This will all be hard to understand but try to take it all in thanks a lot for all of your help, hope to hear from you soon!

The pros and cons are as follows (both guns):

MEISTER:

not as powerful.
smaller (not as realistic but not a big problem).
no small Glock logos on slide and barrel and cant find slide which has.

KSC:

not fully marked frame.
would cost more to do what i want.

I would rather do it the KSC way and find a FULL marked frame but then would have to fork out a LOT of money. I might just buy botht hen buy slides etc. after kill me!

Last edited by xNATHANx; March 6th, 2010 at 22:33..
xNATHANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2010, 12:36   #58
glocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenrider View Post
Hi all!
Kevorkian, I just bought a TM G17 and the metal slide, had the same problems as described here. Could you post a picture of the high spots needing filing? Dont want to mess up a great gun the first day!!
im in ontario,
where can i buy a tokyo marui Glock 17
and how much would it set me back
glocklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2010, 13:28   #59
RacingManiac

Age verify and find out in the classified....

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:43   #60
glocklover

that takes to long man
im gunn hve to meet up with someone and all that
can sumone find out where i can get one in the gta and inbox me

tokyo marui glock 17
glocklover is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop