Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

VSR-1O

:

Accessories Discussion

Old October 16th, 2007, 15:10   #1
BIGMEDCIN

VSR-1O

Can anyone tell me if stock VSR bodies or after market VSR bodies (ie Smokies) ARE THREADED TO ACCEPT LAY-LAX BARRELS, I have a bull barrel for a VSR-10, one end of the new barrel threaded to go into the receiver.

Explanation of what I am doing..well...building a VSR now, I have a CLONE VSR! I thought I would do some up-grading (TM hope unit and bull barrel) well to no surprise nothing fits, the TM hop unit is too large in DIA. for clone barrel, so I got a TM compatible after market barrel.. LAY-LAX, well the hop-unit fits the barrel now but, the barrel is larger than the clone body and the clone body is not threaded, just a slip fit with set screws for the clone barrel.

This is why I ask if the TM body but more importantly is the after market bodies threaded, don't want to spend an other $100 to find out it wont work!!

Thanks
BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2007, 20:14   #2
HELLFIRE989

Sorry to hear you are having some problems. The tm body is threaded....as far as aftermarket i am not sure. If you need other parts to complete this project let me know I have the stock cylinder set as well as the trigger system and silencer.
HELLFIRE989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2007, 23:35   #3
BIGMEDCIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLFIRE989 View Post
Sorry to hear you are having some problems. The tm body is threaded....as far as aftermarket i am not sure. If you need other parts to complete this project let me know I have the stock cylinder set as well as the trigger system and silencer.

Thanks HELLFIRE989, the barrel is great good price, I guess I just got to find a stock or upgrade body now, no biggy.

I have a upgrade cyl, but how much do you want for the trigger and silencer (G-spec silencer?)

Thanks
BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2007, 01:10   #4
HELLFIRE989

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMEDCIN View Post
Thanks HELLFIRE989, the barrel is great good price, I guess I just got to find a stock or upgrade body now, no biggy.

I have a upgrade cyl, but how much do you want for the trigger and silencer (G-spec silencer?)

Thanks
Yes it is a g-spec silencer ......not to sure what everything is worth but how does $120 shipped sound.
HELLFIRE989 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion