Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New Rocket Projectiles for 40mm (1.5") and 50mm (2") Launchers

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old May 20th, 2015, 19:20   #1
Dayton

New Rocket Projectiles for 40mm (1.5") and 50mm (2") Launchers

I have a new foam projectile that I've been working on perfecting for the last few years. I'm trying to bring it to market, but the injection molds are crazy expensive. If you're interested, I'm looking for your help.

I've launched a kickstarter campaign in hopes to generate enough pre-order sales to pay for the manufacturing of the injection molds.

If you are un-familiar with how kickstarter works; basically you agree to pre-order items. If enough pre-orders are placed to reach the funding goal, then at the end of the campaign, everybody that agreed to pre-order is charged for the amount they selected. If there are not enough pre-orders placed, NOBODY is charged anything. If the campaign funding goal IS reached, then kickstarter will collect the money, then I can use that money to order the injection molds. After a few months, the orders will be completed and shipped out to the customers.

If you are interested, please help me with the campaign or at least help me spread the word to those that may be interested.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ly-fire-rocket

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I subscribed to this topic and will respond to your questions as soon as I can.

Thanks guys!

-Dayton
Dayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:51   #2
johnes
Banned

Information provided here is very useful

Gbwhatsapp Download
johnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2019, 09:03   #3
bluewaves84

That's a cool project!
bluewaves84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2021, 05:11   #4
johnygorpor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayton View Post
I have a new foam projectile that I've been working on perfecting for the last few years. I'm trying to bring it to market, but the injection molds are crazy expensive. If you're interested, I'm looking for your help.

I've launched a kickstarter campaign in hopes to generate enough pre-order sales to pay for the manufacturing of the injection molds.

If you are un-familiar with how kickstarter works; basically you agree to pre-order items. If enough pre-orders are placed to reach the funding goal, then at the end of the campaign, everybody that agreed to pre-order is charged for the amount they selected. If there are not enough pre-orders placed, NOBODY is charged anything. If the campaign funding goal IS reached, then kickstarter will collect the money, then I can use that money to order the injection molds. After a few months, the orders will be completed and shipped out to the customers.

If you are interested, please help me with the campaign or at least help me spread the word to those that may be interested.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ly-fire-rocket

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I subscribed to this topic and will respond to your questions as soon as I can.

Thanks guys!

-Dayton
This is a very cool startup, I think you will find heavy shots fans.
johnygorpor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2021, 01:33   #5
Weiveismart

This is very cool,i think my friends will enjoy it.
Weiveismart is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand