Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA 1911 MAG Question + Multiple Breaks/Fixes

:

Accessories Discussion

Old September 11th, 2015, 18:24   #1
kaustn

KWA 1911 MAG Question + Multiple Breaks/Fixes

So I've come to aquire a used KWA 1911 MK2. I traded a bunch of stuff I got for it, so it was a good deal to me. Other than obvious issues like the firing pin being messed up because of the previous owner dry firing... I got it back in and working, but in doing so..lmao... I broke part 22a the Thumb Safety Lever... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So I ordered the parts, should be here next week, got lots of extras lol, and the gun still fires without the thumb safety.

Now for my issue...

The magazine. I am still fairly new to GPBB, and I am able to fill the tank with propane, hold it down for 10 slow seconds, and I fire off 1, 2, maybe 3 shots and no more. The tank is empty. Is this something I can fix easily, like replace valve? Or would I be better off getting a new magazine.

Also any stories about fixing or breaking 1911 MK2's are appreciated, still learning everything I can about it, and all the google searches have such tough to decipher explanations. Thanks all. Cheers!
kaustn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2015, 20:36   #2
NoGear
likes being humiliated

I never heard of mags taking 10 seconds to fill, it takes me 3 seconds to fill my 50round glock mag. fill the mag facing down for a couple of seconds, if it leaks in the area where its filled check to see if a tiny oring is in there because if there isn't that could be the problem.
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2015, 22:46   #3
kaustn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGear View Post
I never heard of mags taking 10 seconds to fill, it takes me 3 seconds to fill my 50round glock mag. fill the mag facing down for a couple of seconds, if it leaks in the area where its filled check to see if a tiny oring is in there because if there isn't that could be the problem.
Lol... :banghead::banghead::banghead: Complete noob move on my part.. Upside down she goes and it works! Now I just have to wait for part 22a so I can put a safety lever back on it.. :/
kaustn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion