FCC 2013 new release

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old April 13th, 2013, 00:45   #46
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASAKO View Post
Please stop teasing me. I'm going to hate you soon.
At least you don't get it direct from wildcard via text, phone and in person!!! lol
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:30   #47
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
Must resist and buy more gbbr!
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:40   #48
BIGMEDCIN

The FCC hop is by far the best yet for a PTW, the square spring and their hop rubber has done well for me in both 390fps and DMR platforms I use, the rubber material they use for their hop works well in cold, hot and damp weather, the spring system they use with a drop of blue on the adjuster screw and you have a rock solid hop setting that you dont have to mess with in the field.

yes I have tried the stock systema hop set up, dont waist your time on it unless you can modify and even then to dremel out material to use larger cushions and add a larger silicon rubber nub to get some kind of over hop is a pain, when you can spend $50 on a FCC complete hop unit and never worry about it as it works great for all BB weights and will adjust for them all!

I also use the 2.5 motor, an other amazing unit, again you dont have to spend $200 on a systema motor then have it re wound, the FCC motor at $185 is worth every penny.

I am not pro FCC nor anty Systema, my PTW's use Systema Cylinders and everything else FCC, mostly due to in some cases cost effectiveness, FCC is not cheap, I am not saying that, yes some components are cheaper part for part but my biggest influence is availability, I can order any part for my PTW and get a responce with in 8 hrs, and have shipped what every I need the next day, now knock on wood I have not have a failure of their parts yet, what I have been ordering is spare parts just in case, but the service, cost and "availability" is second to none that I have found in the PTW world.
BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:11   #49
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Bigmedcin, couldn't agree with you more unfortunately being a small company like FCC the issue will always be cost due to the low production capability and production numbers but they are small enough to care and big enough to satisfy their customer base, their constant quest to make their product better is like an obsession especially the two brothers Sailun and Amoom I kind like to compare them to the old Systema when they were first starting up. their gears at the time were fantastic yet expensive their SS inner barrel awesome but again expensive, they were one of the first to comeout with a reinforced gearbox for Marui V2, metalbodies etc. I'm not saying that they will be perfect because they are not but their Customer service, product availability and product quality certainly have won me over and a lot more PTW users too. I'm also very interested in their R&D which is by far the fastest R&D, the last I spoke to them their CNC machine have planned projects that will keep them busy till 2016 and there will be more to come from this little company.

Last edited by wildcard; April 14th, 2013 at 01:22..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2013, 17:01   #50
BIGMEDCIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
Bigmedcin, couldn't agree with you more unfortunately being a small company like FCC the issue will always be cost due to the low production capability and production numbers but they are small enough to care and big enough to satisfy their customer base, their constant quest to make their product better is like an obsession especially the two brothers Sailun and Amoom I kind like to compare them to the old Systema when they were first starting up. their gears at the time were fantastic yet expensive their SS inner barrel awesome but again expensive, they were one of the first to comeout with a reinforced gearbox for Marui V2, metalbodies etc. I'm not saying that they will be perfect because they are not but their Customer service, product availability and product quality certainly have won me over and a lot more PTW users too. I'm also very interested in their R&D which is by far the fastest R&D, the last I spoke to them their CNC machine have planned projects that will keep them busy till 2016 and there will be more to come from this little company.
Even when you go through their list of products cost for cost, I find them very competitive and in some cases cheaper than systema parts! hop units, Barrels, motors, electrical units, cylinders! when I built my DRM and priced matched, it was only the gear box I purchases that was 25% more than the stock max systema (I ordered the drop in Torque gear box), again I will say that their is nothing wrong with Systema and they broke the ground for the PTW/CTW market and still continue to make good parts, but when I was parts ordering I did not have the time or patience to surf multiple sites hunting up everything I needed, only to be disappointed by lack of availability! in the end a one stop order from FCC, they had all components I needed in one shot and I paid basically the same price since some FCC parts are cheaper than Systema ie: motors and electronic units! also they have a warranty that I am confident will be honored with no song and dance.
BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 14:21   #51
wildcard

NEW 3.0 Performance motor, availble in mid summer.

Old June 20th, 2013, 15:00   #52
seabass
trevorthetwigyalienman

Details?
Old June 20th, 2013, 15:30   #53
mcguyver

Should FCC want me to review this product as well?

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.

Freedom is the wolves limping away while the sheep reloads.

Never confuse freedom with democracy.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 15:57   #54
wildcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Details?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Should FCC want me to review this product as well?
Details and promo specials will be up soon.
Brad this motor is more powerfull and more stable than the newest Systema motor, the old design is in the past the initial test puts this thing at a tad over 38,000 rpm and from what I see the heat issue from the old 2.0/2.5 design no longer exist, I have a rifle in customs that is outfitted with the prototype that I will be testing but the three games that I played while in HK using this motor, it was quite surprisingly quiet especially even when we use the M150 spring.
Old June 20th, 2013, 16:14   #55
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

So sexy.

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86
-Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 16:33   #56
c3sk
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Can't wait!
c3sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 18:22   #57
The_Redneck

Can't wait for this!
The_Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 18:58   #58
mcguyver

So, this was the motor that was going to be sent to me some months back?

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.

Freedom is the wolves limping away while the sheep reloads.

Never confuse freedom with democracy.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 19:08   #59
ShelledPants

Exciting.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 19:09   #60
DaRkCoMmAnDo

Good thing I didnt buy a motor yet!