Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TAKE AIM Airsoft Magazine comes to Canada!

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old January 6th, 2012, 19:29   #1
VanillaKilla

TAKE AIM Airsoft Magazine comes to Canada!

I'm not sure where to post this, but figured a dedicated Airsoft Magazine relates to News and Airsoft in Canada so this section would be best....

Take Aim is one of the largest global publications dedicated to Airsoft, and the ONLY publication with dedicated Canadian content. We are pleased to announce the distribution of Take Aim within Canada, currently on sale at various retailers, and soon to be distributed at Chapters/Indigo. (Ask your favorite retailers to carry it as well if they don't have it already).

Take Aim has covered several Canadian events in 2011, including Op Mason Relic in the July Issue and Op Risky Sun from Calgary in the Sept issue. We are always looking for more Canadian events to cover and accept article submissions and photos from Canadian Teams to profile as well. This is your opportunity to have your airsoft pictures in print and distributed globally!

You can PM me with any questions or contact Take AIM Canada for subscriptions/article submissions at:

Canadian Press Desk - Canada@takeaimmagazine.com
VanillaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2012, 22:45   #2
swatt13
Captain Awesome

AWESOME. is there a subscription we can buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:50   #3
VanillaKilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatt13 View Post
AWESOME. is there a subscription we can buy?

Yes! There is an annual subscription available, click on the "Canadian subscriptions" tab on this URL:

http://www.takeaimmagazine.com/TakeA...ex.php/aboutus

Again, We are actively seeking team or event profiles for an article in the next issue! Please PM me with any requests, thank-you!
Old January 27th, 2012, 11:32   #4
anthon

50 dollars for a bi-monthly subscription is a bit steep no? That's only 6 issues a year, almos $10 dollars an issue.
anthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:07   #5
Halestormx

gotta work at getting a lower sub. cost. its way too high. otherwise i would have signed up right now! anyway i do look forward to seeing this on the shelves soon
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:12   #6
Conker

That's interesting. I'll keep an eye out for them (if they're even distributed in Quebec?) to check them out.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:30   #7
Grudge
multitech

A good suggestion would be to make one into a PDF that can be downloaded from your site. Then people can sample your magazine. Many, myself included, will not risk an expensive subscription cost before see if the magazine is worth it!

You could also look at lowering you subscription costs by offering a digital version!
Old January 27th, 2012, 16:00   #8
swatt13
Captain Awesome

i dont think $10 a mag is not too bad. i bought uk mags at the news stand for almost $15 a piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 16:10   #9
drk242

had a subscription let it laps great mag pics great , .... had anual subscription missed 3 issues and were always late. small in comparison to AI and little to do with canada
Old January 27th, 2012, 16:25   #10
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
Got a Subscrition to an all CDN content Weekly issues and your letter to the editors are always printed. Articles are published frequently and the Q&A section is Comprehensive and fully informative. The Advertisments are not in the middle of the article and no looking for missing page 43. The Classifieds in the back are Big, Illustrated,with Glossy Pics and easy to respond too. Its always guarrenteed on time delivery or its free. You can buy a subscription here on AirSoftCanada for as little as $5. Paper is so 1986 Dude get an i-Pood and catch up.

Last edited by Armyissue; January 27th, 2012 at 16:31..
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 16:59   #11
baker_Jeff

We carry these and they are available on our website for $8.95 + GST. Not really cheap on their own with our flat rate shipping of $13, but bundle with other products and you're good to go!

Jeff

Out of the Game 04/22/16
baker_Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 17:55   #12
Noob7_0

I might be interested in a digital version.
Noob7_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 18:00   #13
a_sock

I think that if you posted one copy of an issue as a pdf it would greatly improve my own, as well as others, interest in getting a subscription. If you buy a magazine anywhere else you always flip through a few pages to see if its a good issue.

If I ever buy from someone who carries them I will pick up a copy, could be interesting to see what an international airsoft mag has to offer.
a_sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 21:48   #14
VanillaKilla

Thanks for the several PM's regarding purchase locations in your area and team/event content. We will be contacting you shortly regarding interview times to include for upcoming issues.

Although this is the largest global airsoft magazine, this is a new magazine to Canada and new with Canadian content. New retail sales locations across Canada are being added every day. Thanks for your patience as these agreements get finalized. A digital version is currently in process for sale on Itunes and we hope to have that released ASAP as well.

In the mean time, for those who wish to sample the content, we are happy to send the last issue along with any current issue purchase. (That's 2 separate issues for the price of 1! $8.95 CDN). Please refer to http://imperialairsoft.com/node/347 for a single issue order and we will include last month's issue at No Charge.
Old January 28th, 2012, 00:27   #15
Porkchop

Send a message via ICQ to Porkchop
Well, have to say that I was a little worried about the frequency of the magazine but thus far all issues have been showing up on time for my subscription.
Content is ok.

But due to financial constraints I shall not be renewing.

Cry "Haddock" and let slip the hounds of Beer
[-brought to you courtesy of Salamander Army -]

Last edited by Porkchop; March 21st, 2012 at 14:18..
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand