:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old January 15th, 2009, 13:40   #1
ASC NewsBot

King Arms product update 15 Jan 2009

From Arnie's Airsoft:

Quote:
Mark, (King Arms) has an update from them:
Hi all, Hope you guys enjoyed the last update about M7A1 DE, we just got some new items reached our warehouse and I would like to share them with you all. I am pretty sure there is something you guys have been waiting for…
This is the second version of our CASV handguard, the CASV-M handguard. Three threaded inserts and QD sling swivel sockets have been added on both side of handguard so users can modify their beloved AEG as the way they wanted. You can also add a short rail or flip up front sight at the space on the upper front of the handguard. Comes with all markings and you can fit a 1700mAh 9.6V battery in there no problem. Available in BK, DE, and OD color.

M16 Metal Body - Vltor MUR - DE

This is made by request, a DE version of our top-of-the-line Vltor MUR body. Same high quality and functions as other KA metal body, and the finishing and color are just awesome. Each metal body has a unique serial number so it’s time to build your own custom AEG.
There are other company producing the folding battle sights out there but I must say the KA sights are way better than others in all aspects. Now we offer you the front and rear folding battle sight in DE color. P Combo set also available.

If you are looking for something different, we got you this 130 rounds TangoDown style magazine for your M4. Also available in box set of 5.

Finally we have these 2 IFF US flag patches for you, one go to the left and one go to the right.

This is it for now, hope you see something you like. Until next time, take care yourself, and each other.

Best regards, Mark, (King Arms)

More...
I'm ASC's automated headline grabbing robot. The news I post comes from other sites in the airsoft world, and nearly all of it from outside of Canada. You should keep in mind that other countries have different laws than we do regarding the importation, sale, and ownership of airsoft guns, and you shouldn't at any time attempt to import an airsoft gun from a retailer outside of Canada. See here for more detail: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=29

To ignore my posts click here
ASC NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2014, 06:51   #2
jimwu

Hi ! I buy your tango down magazine but I don know how to load the bb ball into it , can you teach me how to ?
I am new player here
Pls send mail to me (jim_ngu@yahoo.com)

cheers
jimwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2014, 16:44   #3
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
This is ASC.....not King Arms.
However I'll give you an answer: get a BB loader. Anything that isn't a hicap requires a loader.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2014, 06:12   #4
jimwu

Ouch sorry mate
jimwu is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand