Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Looking for some help from Calgary

:

General

Old September 7th, 2010, 18:42   #1
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Looking for some help from Calgary

If this is not in the appropriate section then I do apologize. I have an issue with a buddy of mine that involves airsoft guns (among other things) so I figured this would be the right place, if not then please have it moved.

Long story short, my buddy I was staying with when I was in Calgary last summer has my airsoft guns (again with other things) since I couldn't take it all back on the plane with me as I already had far too much things with me and the overage for the plane would have been disgusting. So the deal I made with him is that I would send him money as soon as I could so he can ship it all back to me. I have had better luck finding a samsquanch partying with Nessie and a Chupacabra than trying to get a hold of this guy lately. I've sent him $200 this past April which he readily accepted but have been unable to get him to actually ship me my things amidst his lying that he has and about a couple other things.

Its been almost a year since our first deal of him sending me my stuff now (an original deal was made last September around this time) so I'm getting pretty fucking pissed off. I've tried to get some trades and sales set up on here based on his lies that he will or has sent my stuff but before anything was finalized with the guns in my hands before they go to the next person I was left looking like a fool. To those people I do apologize.

He doesn't come online anymore, answer his emails or his phone so I have no other way to try and establish contact with him. I was hoping someone here who lives in Calgary can assist me here in going to his place and seeing if he even still has my stuff and hasn't sold it yet; can light a fire under his ass to take my shit across the street from him or if they can take my stuff from him and drop it off at the post office for me. I will re-imburse anyone who is willing to help me for any costs incurred if any, plus a little something of whatever I can for your troubles. He lives in downtown just off the C-Train so if you don't drive its easily accessible via transit.

If anyone is willing to help this Outlaw shoot me a PM and I can give you some details on what he has of mine, his address and whatnot. Heres to hoping the ACS Love Machine Of Helping People swings this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2010, 18:50   #2
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

I'm sure the Calgary Police would knock on his door for you. That'll get his pucker factor up I'm betting.
Old September 7th, 2010, 19:08   #3
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

I had actually called them already, and they suggested getting someone to try before involving the police. And I would also like to leave LE as a last resort as this is/was a friend of mine. If I can get this resolved without LE then it would just mean allot less hassle. Besides police have more important things to occupy their time with than my airsoft guns and my guitars.

Quote:
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Old September 7th, 2010, 19:20   #4
Cheesevillage

I'm pretty sure people are going to be wary about getting themselves into a totally foreign/unknown situation.

If you can't get some real answers out of him on the phone, call the cops.

He'll thank you in five years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femina View Post
Okay, I recently went to art show. One of exhibit had huge panoramic canvas pictures of landscape photos taken with a digital camera. These pictures were nice and huge. The canvas was attached to a wooden stretcher frame for direct hanging on a wall without need for a frame. Do you know any more on this subject? Where can I go for additional information on this subject?
Cheesevillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2010, 22:48   #5
J-Man19

Does your friend have an account on here, JOC or CAC?
What kind of guns are they? Can ask the guys on JOC to look out for the guns at games or on the classifieds.
J-Man19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:52   #6
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Dude isn't an airsofter. But the guns are a TM M3 Super 90 shotty thats had the front barrel chopped, G&G UMP (full black, not that halfbreed bullshit), TM FAMAS, custom built AK74 with AIMS style stock, KWA M9A1 PTP with rail and a KSC G18C

Quote:

Last edited by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw; September 8th, 2010 at 05:54..
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:19   #7
Capt. T/O

None of those came up on JOC's for sale section
Good luck with your friend.
Capt. T/O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 22:53   #8
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

If anyone is willing to give this guy a call for me as I feel he is avoiding my number whenever I try to call. Any help here would be greatly appreciated before I go ahead and try to call the police, since I'd rather not go through the motions of explaining that the airsoft guns are in fact mine as it would have me give information from the people I bought them from which of course I do not want to do.

Quote:
Old September 8th, 2010, 23:09   #9
Stealthee
a.k.a. cloaked

And this guy is your friend too? What kind of friend does that? It's been a year, maybe you should fly over there, tickets don't cost that much right? Confront him.
Stealthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 23:17   #10
Cheesevillage

1.5 to 2K worth of guns and a stranger's phonecall is going to fix it?

Tough love is in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femina View Post
Okay, I recently went to art show. One of exhibit had huge panoramic canvas pictures of landscape photos taken with a digital camera. These pictures were nice and huge. The canvas was attached to a wooden stretcher frame for direct hanging on a wall without need for a frame. Do you know any more on this subject? Where can I go for additional information on this subject?
Cheesevillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2010, 11:10   #11
Armyissue
Administrator of Pants

Send a message via MSN to Armyissue Send a message via Skype™ to Armyissue
ARCHANGEL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS LTD
2-2723 38 Street Southwest, CALGARY, AB T3C3E9
(403) 719-1562 () – (403) 797-9528 (Mobile)
Anything, Anyplace, Anytime. We are at your service. Deadbeat Dads, Divorce, Criminal cases,Background Checks No Problem Best prices in the area - From the owner

I think that having the PD show up on this type of thing may be a little in-sensitive
This guy could go Dog the Bounty hunter for you.

Last edited by Armyissue; September 9th, 2010 at 11:21..
Armyissue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 15:34   #12
Rechkalov7

Hi,

so any updates on the situation? opcorn:
Rechkalov7 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General