Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cansoft CA Proline P90 Avaible at 007

:

General

Old June 11th, 2010, 16:31   #31
Azathoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
If it's stock CA it will be shooting around 315 FPS. IIRC all the P90 midcaps are also complete crap. It's one gun where people are almost forced to use standard mags
Gun shoots a nice low ~450 FPS w 0.20 (the one I chrono'ed). It was purchased (not mine) from capital airsoft. probably one of the first 5-6 out the door.

TM Highcaps or lowcaps are the only way to go with the P90.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 21:03   #32
SidVicious

Send a message via MSN to SidVicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
Gun shoots a nice low ~450 FPS w 0.20 (the one I chrono'ed). It was purchased (not mine) from capital airsoft. probably one of the first 5-6 out the door.

TM Highcaps or lowcaps are the only way to go with the P90.
Low 450 FPS ?!
SidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 01:08   #33
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
whats the diff between the sportline and proline?which one is cansoft?
Proline is the "standard" higher quality that most serious players expect out of a gun. CA was known to be in the top tier of airsoft guns by this standard, save for a few hiccups. "Sportline" is a lower quality product that was made to compete with the cheap china clones, so part quality went out the window, quality control went the way of the dodo and these were made with lower quality materials.

The prolines don't come with battery and charger because most people who spring for the proline don't have to rely on a battery and charger the gun would come with that newer people who opt for a sportline thinking its cheaper and you get more but have no idea about the quality. Besides the batteries and chargers that come with airsoft guns are piles of shit. Get a good quality battery and charger set.

Didja notice a word that kept repeating itself allot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 08:22   #34
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Low 450 FPS ?!
Yea, I call BS on that too. I've NEVER seen a Classic Army gun of any type shoot anywhere close to that from the factory.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 10:14   #35
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Could be typo for 350.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 10:56   #36
Buzzrexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Could be typo for 350.
And I forgot to chrony mine when we were at George's a few weeks back
Buzzrexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:24   #37
skittles13

got mine a few weeks ago now and been to two games with it since, its sitting at 346-361 (actual range tested with 20 shots) FPS stock. i played it with just the short barrel and found that acuracy defiantly wasnt its strong point so now i put in the longer one just to see what kind of difference it makes. rate of fire was either 13 or 16 shots a second ( the chrono wasnt clear one that) wich isnt bad since its running off an 8.4v.

overall im impressed, absolutly zero problems with the gun. the HICAP however constantly unwinds on me.... wich is very anoying but i have to put up with it untill i can get my hands on some TM Lowcaps.
skittles13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 13:14   #38
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles13 View Post
the HICAP however constantly unwinds on me.... wich is very anoying but i have to put up with it untill i can get my hands on some TM Lowcaps.
Yea, that's pretty par for P90 hicaps.

Question to you P90 users.. what mag puches do you use? I've had a P90 forever and a half and haven't gamed it yet lol.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old June 12th, 2010, 16:43   #39
Adamlxlx

Quote:
Yea, I call BS on that too. I've NEVER seen a Classic Army gun of any type shoot anywhere close to that from the factory.
It is BS. 340 with .25
Adamlxlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 06:38   #40
Airmax

Quote:
Yea, that's pretty par for P90 hicaps.

Question to you P90 users.. what mag puches do you use? I've had a P90 forever and a half and haven't gamed it yet lol.
Condor has P90/UMP pouches that I have used for 3 years on an drop leg setup that seem to work fine once there worn in. Another good source for P90 Gear is
http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10142 Which I think has been said before but it's worth an look for an P90 vest.

Interesting that this Cansoft CA P90 is Lipo ready, I'm afraid to push my TM P90 that hard with the current setup I have for it. By the way guys, there is P90 mid caps out there besides either high caps and lows!

cheers

(LMAG) http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca
Airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 08:11   #41
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmax View Post
Condor has P90/UMP pouches that I have used for 3 years on an drop leg setup that seem to work fine once there worn in. Another good source for P90 Gear is
http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10142 Which I think has been said before but it's worth an look for an P90 vest.
Thanks.
Quote:
Interesting that this Cansoft CA P90 is Lipo ready, I'm afraid to push my TM P90 that hard with the current setup I have for it. By the way guys, there is P90 mid caps out there besides either high caps and lows!

cheers
Pretty much every gun is Lipo ready so long as you use a correct lipo. The P90 midcaps are also crap from all accounts I've read.

Quote:
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:02   #42
Airmax

Quote:
Thanks.

Pretty much every gun is Lipo ready so long as you use a correct lipo. The P90 midcaps are also crap from all accounts I've read.

No problem, I'll keep in mind about the P90 midcaps having problems considering I have 2 of them @130 rounds each but haven't any issues yet!! (fingers crossed)
cheers

(LMAG) http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca
Airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General