Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2009, 02:37   #151
martinpaul12

Re:Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

HI Palucol,

Well,I've never had to sign for anything from e hobby, back when I ordered from them at-least. I don't deal with them any-more.The majority of the time parcels take anywhere from 7-10 business days to arrive in Canada from China, however in some rare instances parcels can arrive with in days of ordering.I want suggestion from other users here.

Thanks
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:38   #152
Love
formerly Lythinca

Location: You know that Home Depot on King st? Yeah, no where near there.
Send a message via AIM to Love Send a message via MSN to Love
I hate canada post.

Heres a couple reasons (All different times and packages).

1) Post man NEVER knocks on my door. He leaves the package, even if it requires signature.

2) The tracking system sucks. I was told my package should have been here 3 days ago (Their expected delivery and an agent on the phone told me), and it just arrived yesturday.

3) I've had the tracking system say the items are under review by the border agents for a couple of days, but then I'd get the package in the mail later that day.

4) The tracking system sometimes never updates, and I'm left in the dark where my package is and when it'd arrive.

Ugh.

Loadout 1:
Yugoslavian M76/Maadi RML Alternative (Kraken)
CYMA Glock 18C

Loadout 2:
TM MP5 w/ flashlight
CYMA Glock 18C

Both Loadouts have Marpat Uniform, PASGT Helmet w/ Flecktarn, and Flecktarn chest rig.
Old October 9th, 2009, 14:10   #153
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
1) Post man NEVER knocks on my door. He leaves the package, even if it requires signature.
i think thats just your postman. mine's an elderly lady and she's really responsible. if i'm not home, the package goes to the nearest 7-11

2) The tracking system sucks. I was told my package should have been here 3 days ago (Their expected delivery and an agent on the phone told me), and it just arrived yesturday.
AMEN TO THAT... i've had items departing hong kong for like 2 months, but then ill get it like 3 days later the departed date...

3) I've had the tracking system say the items are under review by the border agents for a couple of days, but then I'd get the package in the mail later that day.
mine just gets stuck in customs

4) The tracking system sometimes never updates, and I'm left in the dark where my package is and when it'd arrive.

Ugh.[/QUOTE]

飛虎隊
NEED ANY OLD/USED AK/MP5 PARTS!PM ME!
Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:00   #154
aznpos531

I don't understand why they take my package and ship it from the shipper to the Mississauga facility then to the Scarborough facility and then finally to me...why lug it across town, passing by my house twice in the process, and then finally to me?

edit: oh and to date, they've lost 5 of my packages...4 of which I was the sender and 1 that I was the receiver. That is A LOT of lost packages if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
I could never stop going to WalMart. Its the only place I can get good airsoft guns.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 14:31   #155
Saberwing

According to CP Tracking, my item was accepted at Edmonton Post Office on Oct 21st, at 7:19PM. Nothing else since... Like seriously... It's just been sitting there all this time?
Old October 23rd, 2009, 14:38   #156
KNIVEZS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberwing View Post
According to CP Tracking, my item was accepted at Edmonton Post Office on Oct 21st, at 7:19PM. Nothing else since... Like seriously... It's just been sitting there all this time?
what is the expected delivery date?/ regular or express?
seriously its only been 2days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
Tip of the day: When removing a chain of anal beads from your lovers rectum. Do not pull them out as if you were attempting to start a lawn mower.

sexy time
Old October 23rd, 2009, 14:40   #157
Forever_kaos

Mines been sitting in the Edmonton post office since last Friday, I'm not overly worried yet.

See what happens this coming week.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 17:41   #158
gunscythe

We've been waiting for this one (Express shipping) since October 1st. It got through customs in a day, then it never made it out of Vancouver. THREE WEEKS stuck in vancouver, PAST customs...

2009/10/01 15:37 International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post
Old October 23rd, 2009, 17:52   #159
cerealmaniac

Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_kaos View Post
Mines been sitting in the Edmonton post office since last Friday, I'm not overly worried yet.

ahaha alot of packages of mine have been stuck in customs for months but ive gotten them. its probably just really slow updates..

飛虎隊
NEED ANY OLD/USED AK/MP5 PARTS!PM ME!
Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
Old October 23rd, 2009, 18:44   #160
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberwing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_kaos View Post

No, they're not just "sitting there". They're in transit, but CP won't update until it gets to your local depot, or goes through a major depot (there's only a couple of those in the country).

Why won't people learn this?

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old October 23rd, 2009, 18:52   #161
Forever_kaos

Sorry I should have been more specific.
Yeah I figure it's either sitting there or in transit.

None the less, I am not worried.
Old October 28th, 2009, 19:03   #162
Conflicts6

Oh well. Where can I start?

1. The people who deliver me my packages look like they just got out of a maximum security prison, looks like he wants to kill me....

2. Their prices are Ridiculous. I hade so sent a very small package to the US, it cost $11 freken bucks! The package was UNDER 1 LB!

3. When my package arrived, the sipping parchment on the package was torn, ripped and smashed. Wow.

Thats it, for now, untill they do something else stupid.
Old October 28th, 2009, 19:20   #163
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Was home on leave today, and was expecting a package from WGC. No one showed up all day, and @ 1530 the status changes to "15:16 - Attempted delivery, card left for pickup..."

So figuring the postie was just lazy, checked my mailbox, and nothing... No card, no delivery. It was raining pretty hard today...
Old October 28th, 2009, 19:25   #164
Outcast569

Send a message via MSN to Outcast569
Took over a week to ship from Ontario to Calgary with express post. Annoying like usual. Box was thrashed when I got it to.
Old October 28th, 2009, 19:29   #165
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

So I ordered 2 packages from HK, 1 gets here before the other by a week.
The second one I tracked and said it was supposed to be there, but then I did not hear any knocking, and usually the mail and packages come 11AM-12PM. This time it didn't, called CP head office and told them and she said wait till 5PM and it should be at "this" postal office. Blah blah blah, tracking number said notice card was left. Sure, I look out and it's not there, check the track again and it was the same. Called the postal office and the guy said it's not there. After half an hour, it said the package is at the postal office. Went to the office and he checked like crazy, and it wasn't there, and it was in the recieved pile beside of him.

Damn these punks.

Forgot to add I did get my package at the office that day, and the day after, I get the notice card..

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047

Last edited by Shirley; October 28th, 2009 at 19:46..
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General