Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

What IS the best GBB?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 10th, 2006, 22:02   #61
^Hyperion^

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot
I tested my TM P-226 at it stock gun form for over 500 rds before it got up graded.
The test was done using 134A (duster gas) and it can penetrate card board box for within 20 ft. The handling of this gun is excellent, just the right size for any field situations. The blow back is smooth; I found more accuracy with .20bb than using the .25bb for this gun.
ROF is something I don’t like to judge for a GBB…as if I am asking myself as to how fast I can squeeze the trigger most of the time. But this is all a matter of opinion.
I’ve been the owner for the following GBB in the past – TM Tactical Master, TM Desert Eagle, WA SV Infinity Tactical Carry and a KJW Glock 23. After careful considerations, I must say my TM P-226 is the best above all the others I had handled so far.

Imagine what can be done with HFC22 ( propane ) !!

^Hyperion^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2006, 23:53   #62
Syphen

KSC/KWA Glock 19's. Hands down, superbly simple and reliable systems.

Sponsored by Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens
www.bolandhowe.com
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2006, 20:13   #63
^Hyperion^

So , finally. Will a small résumé be made in the next days ? I'm getting kinda lost in all this. My first choice being TM P226 for now , I just wanna know exactly what the others are thinking about their own GBBs

^Hyperion^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2006, 22:01   #64
m27
Banned

I've handled the TM Desert Eagle (hardkick), TM Beretta M92F Chrome, TM HI-CAPA 4.3, and KSC USP.

The Beretta looks great and is quite reliable. Interesting safety, too (trigger pulls all the way back but doesn't engage anything).

The Desert Eagle kicks like a beast and can easily break glass from 12' away.

The HI-CAPA is very accurate.

The USP has been nothing but problems since it came. It's a pain to fill up and there is something wrong with it because sometimes it only takes 3-4 shots before it runs out of gas :smack: (sometimes it lasts for 20+ shots though). Seems to be really powerful though - maybe the valve is opening for far too long or something.
m27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:35   #65
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
im not a big fan of the desert eagle cometically wise. If you want a huge gun, the 8'' revolvers are nice.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2006, 23:44   #66
hattrick
NAAZ's #1 fan!

Send a message via MSN to hattrick
TM 4.3 hi-capa

pros *
-Metal frame
-high rof
-accurate
cons*
-no working de-cocker
-nothing else

maybe not from this .. and probably not today... but I assure you, you will die
hattrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2006, 23:51   #67
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by neir
TM 4.3 hi-capa

pros *
-Metal frame
-high rof
-accurate
cons*
-no working de-cocker
-nothing else
I don't believe 1911s came with a decocker in the first place.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2006, 23:52   #68
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by m27
I've handled the TM Desert Eagle (hardkick), TM Beretta M92F Chrome, TM HI-CAPA 4.3, and KSC USP.

The Beretta looks great and is quite reliable. Interesting safety, too (trigger pulls all the way back but doesn't engage anything).

The USP has been nothing but problems since it came. It's a pain to fill up and there is something wrong with it because sometimes it only takes 3-4 shots before it runs out of gas :smack: (sometimes it lasts for 20+ shots though). Seems to be really powerful though - maybe the valve is opening for far too long or something.
have you dropped the mag? :P My usp is doing fine
Old July 16th, 2006, 23:55   #69
m27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kos
Quote:
Originally Posted by m27

it's working fine now
my friend was mishandling it :roll:
Old July 17th, 2006, 00:53   #70
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by m27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos
Quote:
Originally Posted by m27

it's working fine now
my friend was mishandling it :roll:
I fuck around with my usp (load it , rack the slide, pull the trigger to check the action.However ,I have never dry fired it) and it's great. So whatever your friend is doing, or WAS doing ...tell him to STOP. The USP (ksc) should be one of the most reliable guns available IF! taken care of properly. power isn't bad either
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:00   #71
m27
Banned

the safety on his gun (the USP), however, definately does NOT work

you can set the safety lever to point at S and then when you pull the trigger the safety lever pops down and the hammer flies forward like normal
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:04   #72
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Keep the thread on track guys, any gun problems take it to Doctors corner, any other back and forth discusion, pm or msn.

Thanks.
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:21   #73
thephenom

HFC M190
-Full Metal (excellent with propane)
-Damn accurate with 0.25 and 0.3
-Excellent range (in relative to my G18C)
-CHEAP for a FULL metal GBB! ($115 on RedWolf)
-Shoots quite hard (not sure about fps)
-Very nice weight
-Excellent kickback
-Haven't had a problem with it

The only drawbacks I can think of, no real trademarks on the gun, and the gun is fairly heavy on the leg holster.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2006, 22:10   #74
shabaaz

I just got my TM P226 this morning and it is the best gbb that i have experienced. It makes my TM G26 seem like a childs toy in both looks and feel.

I really like the double/single action firing and working decocking lever. It fires nice on duster and I can't wait to try it with propane. Some people say they only go for full metal stuff, let me tell you that the plastic on this thing looks and feels like high quality stuff. It even looks like metal with that dull metallic finish. And it has decent weight, just a bit less that the real steel version

I own a TM G26, and I have tried a WE Hi-Capa dragon. The dragon couldn't even fire off a full mag of bb's when full of propane. The G26 is good in its operation but it's looks just don't cut it for me anymore...way too small (girly).
The SIG is perfect, looks great, feels great, works great, good accuracy and it's TM so reliability is not going to be an issue.
shabaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 01:40   #75
MercedeSChink

I just got the new TM 1911, and i owned the TM P226 in the past. These two GBBs are probably the best that i have ever used before. But out of the two i would rather go with the P226 becuase eventhough the 1911 is good and all, a full tank of gas has just enough to shoot all the BBs out of the magazine. The P226 has a better feel to it, and (to me at least) looks nicer.
MercedeSChink is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion