Cases: 50% And FreeShipping from Mezzi right now

:

Accessories Discussion

Old February 27th, 2013, 22:37   #181
bizkilter

Gah! Too slow on the draw, looks like the deal's off now "(
Old February 27th, 2013, 23:03   #182
kullwarrior

Looking at all these damages, I suggest you guys file with Mezzi AND UPS. These damage looks like damage from transit by package handler. (All the management cares is get things done on time, they really don't give a crap if stuff breaks.)
Old February 27th, 2013, 23:47   #183
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
Looking at all these damages, I suggest you guys file with Mezzi AND UPS. These damage looks like damage from transit by package handler. (All the management cares is get things done on time, they really don't give a crap if stuff breaks.)
It's actually not UPS's fault for once this time. It's just poor QC on Mezzi's behalf.

They sent me a replacement case (39" ABS) for the black aluminum one that was beat up after I complained and even that wasn't perfect. It doesn't sit flat on the floor because the frame is slightly bent, so I get the "old coffee table wobble" effect with it.

Strangely, they sent me another replacement case (which explains why I have four cases now) by accident a few days later. That one has the exact same problems as the first replacement. Also to note, the packaging on all the boxes was in great condition and didn't appear to be damaged whatsoever. The damage occurred in manufacturing, or at least before they boxed it up.

Having all that said, Mezzi will take care of you. They have great customer support and they do in fact back their products.
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:36   #184
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmken View Post
It's actually not UPS's fault for once this time. It's just poor QC on Mezzi's behalf.

They sent me a replacement case (39" ABS) for the black aluminum one that was beat up after I complained and even that wasn't perfect. It doesn't sit flat on the floor because the frame is slightly bent, so I get the "old coffee table wobble" effect with it.

Strangely, they sent me another replacement case (which explains why I have four cases now) by accident a few days later. That one has the exact same problems as the first replacement. Also to note, the packaging on all the boxes was in great condition and didn't appear to be damaged whatsoever. The damage occurred in manufacturing, or at least before they boxed it up.

Having all that said, Mezzi will take care of you. They have great customer support and they do in fact back their products.
Not to mention you do get what you pay for. I'm happy with mine for the price.
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2013, 10:03   #185
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

They are probably willing to take care of you because the cases probably only cost 20 dollars to make. But that still shows some decent customer service on their part.
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2013, 13:42   #186
RacingManiac

Anywhere you can get replacement foam piece for these? Trying to form the foam piece with the pre-cut little square for a pistol and it went horribly....:P

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2013, 14:00   #187
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmken View Post

That effect can be cause in shipping even with not visible damage to the packaging, if there is heavier items stacked on top of it causing it to flex while in transport, considering that the length of the cases is metal and if it gets slightly warped due to this it will cause the wobble your experiencing. Neither of my cases had any issues, they were shipped together in one massive box, the guy who delivered it did it with a dolly because of the weight, inside the large box each case was individually wrapped inside 4 other boxes each, so no chances of physical damage. If you only received 1 case each time though, your warp could have been done in transit.
Old February 28th, 2013, 14:01   #188
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
Anywhere you can get replacement foam piece for these? Trying to form the foam piece with the pre-cut little square for a pistol and it went horribly....:P
walmart or a hobby shop usually has foam that works well for what you want to do
Old February 28th, 2013, 14:35   #189
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
The supplied pluck foam is a joke. There are full (and not half-pluckable) cuts going across diagonally, so remove a single piece of foam and the entire thing will split into two. Who seriously designed this stuff? Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
That effect can be cause in shipping even with not visible damage to the packaging, if there is heavier items stacked on top of it causing it to flex while in transport, considering that the length of the cases is metal and if it gets slightly warped due to this it will cause the wobble your experiencing. Neither of my cases had any issues, they were shipped together in one massive box, the guy who delivered it did it with a dolly because of the weight, inside the large box each case was individually wrapped inside 4 other boxes each, so no chances of physical damage. If you only received 1 case each time though, your warp could have been done in transit.
Perhaps, but I still think the problem lies within Mezzi's QC.

Keep in mind my broken black aluminum case didn't have the "coffee table effect" (but had all those frame dents which would have shown on the shipping box if it was caused by UPS), while the ABS ones I received all had the exact same wobble. It's not a big issue though so I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.
Old February 28th, 2013, 21:19   #190
NERF

Any1 have any of the new coupon codes?
NERF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2013, 13:15   #191
MultipleParadox

Nothing new for now

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:16   #192
MultipleParadox

Bumping this up as the promo is back again

Read the earlier post to better understand what you are buying if you do

Not sure if shipping is still free or what

Promo code is mezzi50
Valid until may 31st

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 13:34   #193
CrAzy AziAn

Just tested and I got a prompt saying "coupon code not found"
CrAzy AziAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 13:34   #194
anthon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
Bumping this up as the promo is back again

Read the earlier post to better understand what you are buying if you do

Not sure if shipping is still free or what

Promo code is mezzi50
Valid until may 31st
You are the MAN!

Site also says free shipping to Canada and USA.......Thanks for emptying my wallet
anthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 13:39   #195
anthon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post

Promo code is mezzi50
Valid until may 31st
Went to make the order, and I get a "coupon code not found" message.

Are you sure this code is current and valid? If not my heart will be broken
anthon is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion