Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Magna (WA) M4 GBBR Basic Information and FAQ

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2010, 00:27   #46
RacingManiac

I think WE is poundering it....I figure someone would eventually though....

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
Old March 16th, 2010, 00:33   #47
kullwarrior

Well keep in mind Magna system innovation right now is left with two manufacture:
VFC- hk416, SCAR
GHK- KAC PDW

The biggest problem with the gbbr is simply, the availability of the gas mag. If it was available in the form of SR25, Im sure it wouldnt be long before the market becomes saturated with 7.62AR. However, I failed to see the point as most people hate the dynamic of the gas vaporization. (aka fps change)
Old March 16th, 2010, 00:44   #48
RacingManiac

Upside for the 7.62 will be the larger gas reservoir, but you'll also have a much bigger bolt...

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
Old March 16th, 2010, 00:54   #49
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Kull.. What brand of bolt do you suggest? I want my gun to shoot at sub 350fps so that I can use it indoor and outdoor. What would you suggest I go about? I prefer more recoil and more realistic RoF than speedy rate of fire and lower gas consumption.
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:18   #50
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujiro View Post
Kull.. What brand of bolt do you suggest? I want my gun to shoot at sub 350fps so that I can use it indoor and outdoor. What would you suggest I go about? I prefer more recoil and more realistic RoF than speedy rate of fire and lower gas consumption.
Here's how it split down to: (Cheapest to most expensive)

Recoil, Durability:
Element Steel
JDT Bolt Steel
RA-Tech Steel
Inokatsu Steel
Prime Steel

Efficiency, ROF:
5KU VLTOR Light weight
Element Light weight
Airsoft Surgeon VLTOR Light Weight
RA-tech Light weight

If you're not gonna cheap out: here's what I would recommand

Efficiency<------->Recoil
RA-Tech Light weight, Prime Aluminium, Prime Steel, RA-Tech, Inokatsu

as for fps, you can either use hfc134a gas to make it lower w/ regular inner barrel

or cutting inner barrel to 180mm (from 210mm stock WA/G&P) to get it lower or NPAS.
fps w/ propane (assuming PPS nozzle, if you're using NPAS the maxinium is approx 20fps less)
G&P 6.08mm barrel: 210(380fps), 370(420fps), 510(470fps)
6.03mm barrel: 250(400fps), 370(460fps), 510(550fps)
PDI 6.01mm barrel: 250(430fps), 370(~540fps), 510(~600fps) [PDI01 barrel's fps are more disputable]

What I would suggest?
1) Get a Inokatsu Bolt Carrier, sand down extra length if youre not using prime/Ino receiver. Get a 250mm 6.03mm or 320 6.08 innerbarrel and it SHOULD be around 350 range. (I would suspect upper 350-360)
2) Get inokatsu bolt carrier, install NPAS on it. (keep in mind to buy extra flute valve as metal bending will break from fps adjustment)
RA-Tech bolt carrier was okish in my opinion. Its durable but the finish isnt that great. I sold mine is mainly because I want more ROF and planning on using it rapid/ auto for my gbbr
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:25   #51
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Wow thanks dude that is really helpful. I appreciate it a lot. I will take that all into consideration and come up with a decision.

Edit: BTW, where can I buy the ino bolt?

Second edit: is this actually it? Just curious because it is ebaybanned and I am never sure with their poor naming of items. http://www.ebairsoft.com/inokatsu-20...su-p-2962.html

Third Edit (LOL): Is there an NPAS kit that I could buy that would be able to be installed on my current stock G&P WOC bolt/nozzle, and then be carried over to an Inokatsu bolt/nozzle?

Last edited by ujiro; March 16th, 2010 at 01:40..
Old March 16th, 2010, 09:34   #52
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

As an fyi, RA-Tech now has hard kick bolts that combine a steel weight to the end of their steel bolts for an even heavier weight for the highest felt recoil on the market. The feeling is on par with the new Inokatsu SUPER MTW. Same idea with the removable weight. Add the weight and recoil power goes up. Remove the weight and ROF goes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujiro View Post
Is there an NPAS kit that I could buy that would be able to be installed on my current stock G&P WOC bolt/nozzle, and then be carried over to an Inokatsu bolt/nozzle?
RA-Tech
Old March 26th, 2010, 22:38   #53
HeadlessChicken

Did the WA M4 come with a speed loader for their mags? I got mine used and purchased a few Prowin mags which btw work beautifully so far but I'm loading them up by hand. I tried using these KA BB loader but it doesn't work even with the adapter. Suggestions?
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
Old March 26th, 2010, 22:50   #54
RacingManiac

Same problem here, been loading them painfully by hand....

And no, WA M4 did not come with loaded...

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
Old March 26th, 2010, 23:02   #55
kullwarrior

Alright guys hope you're good at math.
Use the speed loader with adapter.
The mag is position straight up, and the loader will load at an angle of approx 140 to 160 degrees. That is the best zone. At Perpendicular 90 degrees you can load the first bb thats all since nothing is pushing the bb down. At parallel 180 degrees you cannot load with adapter nor do you have the clearance to do so as Pro-Win did it on purpose. The reason you use the adapter is simpy the notch to push the bb to the side and provide enough space for next one.

If you don't want to break your loader (I broke mine....3 times fixing the same one ultimately it broke up all together as too many spots were taped, reinforced and glue back) you can use a spare nozzle. Basically you the feed square end of the nozzle. Push the bb down from top, slide it to the release valve end and at the same time squeeze a bb in. Push it down so its properly seated.

Incase you don't know, this is one of reason I gave up on GBBR in internal mag department. (Although the AR-15 look is supersedes it)
Old March 27th, 2010, 00:58   #56
HeadlessChicken

I sort of got it to work on my new Prowin mags, its a bit smoother on the used WA mag. Thanks Kull.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:52   #57
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
As an fyi, RA-Tech now has hard kick bolts that combine a steel weight to the end of their steel bolts for an even heavier weight for the highest felt recoil on the market. The feeling is on par with the new Inokatsu SUPER MTW. Same idea with the removable weight. Add the weight and recoil power goes up. Remove the weight and ROF goes up.
Does this work with their older bolts? (ie addon kit? or does it have to be purchased this way?

Also I heard a few rumours I was hoping someone could air out for me.

Im debating which brand mags to invest in. Ive boiled it down to 2. WA Super and Pro win.

Rumour
1) WA Super Mags can take CO2 with the G&P Oring kit installed. (I plan to use the regulated madbull co2 charger, so i dont have to carry two gas sources)
2) WA Super Mags can be inserted without having to rack the charging handle first.

Any light shed would be appreciated.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:58   #58
MilanWG
Perroz Designs

ProWins get my vote (I'm running a G&P WA WOC with a stack of prime internals.) No problems to report as of yet...
Old July 9th, 2010, 15:20   #59
kullwarrior

info updated.
Old September 8th, 2010, 20:40   #60
HeadlessChicken

Are there any slight differences between the G&P WOC with the WA Mangas? I currently have a WA M4CQB that might be running on it's last legs and I'm looking into the same variation G&P WOC. Some items as salvageable like most all my magpul accessories but I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that my Prowin mags have slight fitting or feeding issues if someone can correct me on this.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion