Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

A&K Gun manufacturer

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 29th, 2012, 00:33   #1
rgp_11

A&K Gun manufacturer

Hey guys.....new kid here so pls be kind lol

I have a quick question for some of the vets out there....I have been looking online into my first gun and I have found several from the company A&K that look like they would suite how i intend to play the sport....My question is as i have not had anything to do with these folks or the sport alot do they build decent guns or am i looking for alot or repairs/upgrading withing a short amount of time from purchase....i just really dont want to end up with a problem gun for my first gun where it scares me from the sport....any and all opinions welcomed and thanks for any help guys
rgp_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2012, 00:40   #2
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
lol what do you mean that they look like they would suit how you play the sport? the design? those are conventional designs that you can find from the vast amount of manufacturers out there.

Note that A&K is a ACM (ALL CHINA MADE) company meaning that their products wouldn't be as good as many of the other companies out there. Though they make decent guns like their Masada and the cheaper alternative for the 249s they are still overall an ACM company. But if you are a beginner its a good choice to start off i guess since you probably are not planning to throw a ton of money into the higher tier companies like VFC, G&P, KA yet.

plus even if they break depending on the model (if its an M4/m16 model) you have plenty of choices to fix the gun back up internally and externally since they should be compatible with aftermarket parts
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)
phloudernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:18   #3
89db

+1 phlourdernow,

I have an A&K M249, strongly built but I had some minor issues with it (such as loose buttstock) nothing major and unfixable. I am planning buying another A&K sometime since you get a variety & decent build quality. I had a cheap JG when I started and it never broke down on me, was feeding with every kind of mag. I have more expensive guns that had WAY more problem than all my cheap chinese one.

My .2cents get a mid-range sturdy gun (KA m4, Classic Army MP5 etc.) no hassle no fuzz.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion