VFC (UMAREX) MP5 GBBR Owners Thread

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 19th, 2015, 12:39   #406
Danke

That's the problem.
Old December 19th, 2015, 13:20   #407
N_Force

The "excessive release of gas" you meant, is it the gas comes out from the ejection pot like mist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.collapse View Post
Greetings from Moscow!
I join you with my MP5A3 (ver. 1)
Thanks to the forum for the solution of many problems. I set the Azimuth bolt sliders and original reinforced nozzle (of VCF). Also i milled original loading ramp (v.1) to make smooth channels in both sides. The gun is no longer jammed balls and then I successfully played 2 CQB games. There was a problem with excessive release of gas, but I'm hope to solve it by changing the size of the inlet of bulb.

Best regards!

N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2015, 15:58   #408
dr.collapse

I often see with exhaust gas mist from the barrel and these shots are very weak . After a few shots all improving.
But sometimes it is impossible to complete the mag . The problem is float . I can not see the pattern of its occurrence.
Today played 2h CQB . The first 7-8 mags perfectly. Then came spitting gas . I had to finish the game with a RONI with Sig226 inside....
dr.collapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2015, 19:48   #409
N_Force

If you talked about the first 7-8 mags had no problems, then gas mist started, right?
Pls give me more details:
How many mags you have in total?
How long(mins) to empty all the 7-8 mags, and how many mags you got it gas refilled and shot the second or third time?
You said the exhaust gas were from barrel, was it from the front or the ejection pot?
After finished all 8 mags, could you see any freezing sytom inside the bolt or feeling cold? And how about the temp of all mags too? Are they pretty cold? Did the blow back still ran smooth or not after empty 8 mags?

Quote:
I often see with exhaust gas mist from the barrel and these shots are very weak . After a few shots all improving.
But sometimes it is impossible to complete the mag . The problem is float . I can not see the pattern of its occurrence.
Today played 2h CQB . The first 7-8 mags perfectly. Then came spitting gas . I had to finish the game with a RONI with Sig226 inside....

Last edited by N_Force; December 19th, 2015 at 21:46..
Old December 19th, 2015, 21:50   #410
turok_t

Quote:
Do you think it is because the gas is too cold from the cool down effect?
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2015, 07:06   #411
dr.collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Force View Post
If you talked about the first 7-8 mags had no problems, then gas mist started, right?
Yep
Quote:
Pls give me more details:
How many mags you have in total?
Quote:
How long(mins) to empty all the 7-8 mags, and how many mags you got it gas refilled and shot the second or third time?
~1h for all, all mags was refiiled one time minium. Some mags "add-filled" (sorry, not know how to translate ) 20-50% 2-3 times in short pauses in game.

Quote:
You said the exhaust gas were from barrel, was it from the front or the ejection pot?
from front of barrel
Quote:
After finished all 8 mags, could you see any freezing sytom inside the bolt or feeling cold?
Freezing - no, but bolt some cold of course.
Quote:
And how about the temp of all mags too? Are they pretty cold? Did the blow back still ran smooth or not after empty 8 mags?
Mags cold like usually. Like аfter the nornal shooting. Blowback go weak.

Something is wrong. But I do not understand that .
Сan I fill a lot of gas in mag?
I use "blue" Guarder (regular green gas)

Last edited by dr.collapse; December 20th, 2015 at 07:15..
Old December 20th, 2015, 07:09   #412
dr.collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok_t View Post
Do you think it is because the gas is too cold from the cool down effect?
Exactly what I think . I am trying to find a way to weaken this effect .
Old January 1st, 2016, 18:06   #413
John Smithski

Hi guys,
Just bought a brand new but probably one of the oldest MP5A2. Already ordered some upgrade parts from WGC but want to ask if you got any news since all these years of fighting ver 1 issues. I've ordered Angry Gun reinforced nozzle, Azimuth copper cylinder, brass guides, Crusader feeding ramp and aluminum cylinder bulb. I will be HPA tapping it anyway so stock mag valve should be ok.

So far put few mags of bbs trough it (while waiting for parts from China) and it shoots great, no misfeeds of jams, I just lubed the bolt with Superlube grease and everything else with GetSome1000. Works like a charm. Only noticed the bucking is not centered so will probably be doing VSR mod (or is there any good VFC hop up)?
John Smithski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 22:55   #414
N_Force

as all we know this is the cool down effect, but I still would like to compare your case and verify.

for game you engaged that much, you may add more mags for exchange(too short of time for refill and shoot again), or get a lunch bag with a bottle of warm water to warm up the mags(you temperature is not high enough to keep warm). or switch between your primary and pistol use(give time to warm back), or the last thing you may try is shorten the push pin(if you have spare part to replace).

Check out the link below see if it's helpful. good luck.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.ph...&ref=bookmarks

Quote:
Yep

~1h for all, all mags was refiiled one time minium. Some mags "add-filled" (sorry, not know how to translate ) 20-50% 2-3 times in short pauses in game.

from front of barrel

Freezing - no, but bolt some cold of course.

Mags cold like usually. Like аfter the nornal shooting. Blowback go weak.

Something is wrong. But I do not understand that .
Сan I fill a lot of gas in mag?
I use "blue" Guarder (regular green gas)

Last edited by N_Force; January 1st, 2016 at 23:06..
Old January 9th, 2016, 15:21   #415
dr.collapse

N_Force, thank you!
Old January 15th, 2016, 22:16   #416
Sputmilk

Hey guys, I wanted to ask about the MP5A2. I have a guy trying to sell me one(no mag, which is a bummer). Everything looks good, except the serial on the top is "KE016461". I don't know shit about these guns, is the number always different? I checked out a video review online and that particular gun had the serial "KE004419".

It's probably just a production code or something, right?

EDIT: Oops, sorry lads. Found the info in this thread earlier. My bad. All is well.

Last edited by Sputmilk; January 15th, 2016 at 22:32..
Sputmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2016, 22:50   #417
edh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputmilk View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to ask about the MP5A2. I have a guy trying to sell me one(no mag, which is a bummer). Everything looks good, except the serial on the top is "KE016461". I don't know shit about these guns, is the number always different? I checked out a video review online and that particular gun had the serial "KE004419".

EDIT: Oops, sorry lads. Found the info in this thread earlier. My bad. All is well.
airsoft depot has mags ,got a bunch from him
edh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2016, 23:29   #418
N_Force

How can you test it with no mag? By looking wouldn't tell!
My friend just bought a shotgun from here and seller said it was LNIB, I PM'd him questions but never reply me. When my friend got it and I spent 3 -4 hours trouble shot and fixed it. It was disassembled and screwed up internal. That's why I hate buying 2nd hand guns since those seller not honest or know nothing. Just my bad experience sharing!

Quote:

Last edited by N_Force; January 16th, 2016 at 23:38..
Old January 17th, 2016, 00:47   #419
Sputmilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by edh View Post
airsoft depot has mags ,got a bunch from him
Aye, yeah I was lookin at them. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Force View Post
Just my bad experience sharing!

Yeah, I am kind of weary about it. But I'm getting it for $140, so if it doesn't work it's not like it was a massive hit to the bank. I could probably think of something creative to do with it. Maybe make a tactical doorstop or something.
Sputmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2016, 09:47   #420
edh

Quote:
Aye, yeah I was lookin at them. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I am kind of weary about it. But I'm getting it for $140, so if it doesn't work it's not like it was a massive hit to the bank. I could probably think of something creative to do with it. Maybe make a tactical doorstop or something.
for that price i would buy it as well..even just to hang it on the wall or to use as a project gun..they are nice i have 2 of them
edh is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion