Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Live Airsoft Weekly Show Online

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old October 14th, 2010, 22:32   #1
Rabbit
formerly FrankieCees, Remylebeau

Live Airsoft Weekly Show Online

So tonight I found myself lurking through random hunnies on facebook when I came across one who listed paintball as an interest in her info. What actually caught my eye was that listed as one of her favourite tv shows was "Black OPS TV".

Upon clicking the link it just so happens coincidently that tonight was the weekly airing of their online tv show at 9pm where they discuss paintball equipment and tactics and random things around Ontario. Its local so I was digging that.

I tried to get into a discussion about airsoft but they weren't having it too much and they ended up more responsive when I started talking about lego rock band.

Heres the link:
http://www.blackopstv.ca/

The main point of this post - What the fuck is stopping someone from doing this for airsoft?

I'd go bonkers for a weekly show that covered all areas most of all upcoming events, new gear..the list could go on.

I think what hooked me the most was the fact that it was local. Tonight they were out in Niagara at some indoor paintball place.
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2010, 22:35   #2
Rabbit
formerly FrankieCees, Remylebeau

My apologies, this should have gone under general.
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2010, 19:25   #3
DoctorBadVibez

Location: Scarborough, Unionville, Stouffville and on a Benetti
She sounds nice, except for the paintball bit.
Re: Airsoft media, hmmm, I think its been long overdue and you're VERY VERY right, we should have atleast a weekly show, done Top Gear style. Yes Arclight from Redwolf does do something along those lines, but we need a closer to TG style format. Why do I suggest TG style you may ask? Because humor will help soften the lines of our sport, and absurdity sometimes can be a good friend. I've thought about this a lot and even scripted out several videos that can be shot to various music (example Enigma's "Eye of Truth" for a sniper centered video, etc) however I don't have the equipment or manpower.. If ANYBODY would be interested, please let me know via PM, I'd be more than willing to let out ideas and scripts.. heck anything to further our sport and remove that evil look that airsoft gets from other people.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion