Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KJW USP Compact .vs. WE Baby Hi-Capa .vs. WE 1911 Full metal

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

View Poll Results: What GBB to choose? ( Based on feel / reliability )
KJW USP Compact ( Metal Slide ) 9 31.03%
WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8 Type 6 ( Metal Slide / Frame ) 4 13.79%
WE M1911 Full Metal with full Trades 16 55.17%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 20th, 2009, 21:25   #46
cbcsteve
Nice Guy

I got to play around wit the most cheapest to the most upgraded pistols from Illusion are my experience

Same here, I agree even HFC have slightly better track record but not by a large amount.

I loved my WE when I had it but out of the box it could not rack back on a empty mag and parts began to shred.

KJW M9 eventually shredded its own parts but I do not know about thw KJW USP.

If you are going to go pistol primary or have a knack for pistols as was said before TM, WA or KSC are really great quality.

I would say TM and KSC are definitely gamers guns while WA is beginning to lag behind as their guns are superb quality but parts are hard to find compared to TM and KSC.

Last edited by cbcsteve; April 20th, 2009 at 21:28..
cbcsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 21:28   #47
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

I can say from owning 3 WE gbb's 2 1991's and 1 Hicapa, that their parts are really shitty, the barrel bushings, spring guides, thumb safeties and slide catches are of poor metal quality and are prone to breaking from the stress of operation.

Out of the box, I wouldn't say they are problematic as these issues I experienced came from normal wear and tear.

As far as KJW's go, their glocks are great, I love them alot, owned 2 G23's and 1 G32, and all worked very well and never gave me any problems at all. I now own a KJW M92 and it works very well for me, never had any issues apart from the hopup which needed replacing when I got it used. I also owned a KJW USP compact that was basically brand new and that also never gave me any issues although I did not have it for long as I traded it.

KSC glocks I find are really shitty as well, although their replacement parts are easier to find through the magic of Tirador Airsoft, funny that they are so available eh

just my opinion and experience with these things.

as for Nooblord, many people have been laughing at your sig (and those of other people) for a long time, don't let it bother you, as long as you know what you are capable of then that's all that matters, but it was funny that you were asking something that people that don't even advertise gundoc services themselves knew
Old April 20th, 2009, 21:31   #48
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.

Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
well like i said, they took my question out of context, i know what the part does why its there and all that shit, i just never tried to see what would happen without it, and i didnt want to try it and find out first hand lol

but anyways, my sig, is because i find that some people charge HUGE rates for gundoc work, and ive done work on my share of mechboxes, and i may not be as good, but im good enough, and i dont feel the need to charge like 50 bucks an hour like some do, but my experience with gundoc work is trial by fire, i learned by my own experience, so i dont know everything about it, i just know how it goes together and how to fix it

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.

Last edited by Thenooblord; April 20th, 2009 at 21:36..
Thenooblord is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion