Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

List of EBBRs (Recoil Comparison)

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 17th, 2015, 23:49   #1
Kungpow

List of EBBRs (Recoil Comparison)

Lancer Tactical MMC/BO-Dynamics/Lonex BAW-R (Looks like it kicks as much as a KJW M4)

GBLS DAS M4A1 (Real Bolt Lock and Release...Expensive)

Bolt M4 Heavy Recoil Version (Higher kick than regular Bolt M4 models)

Bolt M4 (Good Kick on par with the KWA ERG. No bolt lock/release)

Bolt MP5J/MB5 B.R.S.S (Good Kick, apparently highest kick?)

KWA ERG (Good Kick on par with the Bolt M4. Simulated Bolt Lock/Release)

TM EBB rifles (Low recoil?) (Simulated Bolt Lock/Release)

TOP M4A1 EBBR Shell Eject (Low recoil?) (Real Bolt Lock and Release)

G&P Free Float Recoil System M4 (Petty recoil with no bolt lock/release...seriously where is the recoil?)

Last edited by Kungpow; June 4th, 2017 at 00:18..
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2015, 03:30   #2
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
That Lancer Tactical MMC is just a rebrand of the BO-Dynamics/Lonex BAW-R. Been on the market for a while now but not a lot of people know about them.

As for recoil comparison to a Tippmann M4... not the best comparison, as you can significantly increase recoil on the Tippmann's with after market parts but you're stuck w/ what you got on the BAW-R/MMC.

Think there's a couple more AEG's with recoil/feedback available or in the works as well. I know G&P has their free float recoil system, but I can't recall the others off the top of my head.

Video for reference,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhdPKNHUrg

Haven't heard much about them though.

Last edited by beta678; July 18th, 2015 at 03:35..
beta678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2015, 12:12   #3
SuperHog

The Tippmann M4 also does not kick back like a GBBR or EBBR, it kicks forward because of the paintball ball blow back engine it uses.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=935452886482948
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2016, 23:23   #4
BorisKarloff

*BUMP*

I shoot real steel, but I am for some reason on a hunt for heavier airsoft recoil, and I have decided that as much as I want a nice hard kicking daytona gun, or heavy thumping GBBR, the best fit for me personally based on my preferences is either a :

1) KWA RM4 ERG
2) Lancer Tactical MMC w/ Recoil
3) BOLT M4

I think I really want the KWA because of the nice weight and feel of the gun... but I just came across the Lancer Tactical when I was researching. Does anyone have experience with all 3? I am mostly concerned with having a playable gun that kicks hard and has decent ROF.

Thoughts?
BorisKarloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2016, 02:57   #5
Kungpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisKarloff View Post
*BUMP*

I shoot real steel, but I am for some reason on a hunt for heavier airsoft recoil, and I have decided that as much as I want a nice hard kicking daytona gun, or heavy thumping GBBR, the best fit for me personally based on my preferences is either a :

1) KWA RM4 ERG
3) BOLT M4

I think I really want the KWA because of the nice weight and feel of the gun... but I just came across the Lancer Tactical when I was researching. Does anyone have experience with all 3? I am mostly concerned with having a playable gun that kicks hard and has decent ROF.

Thoughts?
All three seem like they have decent recoil. (More than the Marui) The Lancer Tactical MMC and its Lonex design are new to the market, and may have flaws in the future. The Bolt M4 is a very affordable, and safe choice with recoil comparable to the KWA RM4. It seems that the Lancer Tactical MMC has a slow ROF (Sounds like 650 rpm) but kicks the most. Both the Bolt and the KWA have higher ROF. Note that the KWA RM4 has special magazines that feature a bolt catch, and bolt release function.
Old January 13th, 2016, 08:48   #6
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisKarloff View Post
*BUMP*

1) KWA RM4 ERG
3) BOLT M4

Thoughts?
You should get a CO2 GBBR then... *cough* GHK, if you want massive recoil and realistic training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungpow View Post
All three seem like they have decent recoil. (More than the Marui) The Lancer Tactical MMC and its Lonex design are new to the market, and may have flaws in the future. The Bolt M4 is a very affordable, and safe choice with recoil comparable to the KWA RM4. It seems that the Lancer Tactical MMC has a slow ROF (Sounds like 650 rpm) but kicks the most. Both the Bolt and the KWA have higher ROF. Note that the KWA RM4 has special magazines that feature a bolt catch, and bolt release function.
RM4 PTS has a very nice finish, and is as heavy as a GBBR, which is nice. Only problem is that the parts were discontinued.. and the the system is proprietary in some places, not sure if it's still the case. (Trigger contacts were a common issue of frying.. saw three people on facebook complaining) KSC/KWA released the "Non-PTS" version of the RM4, but is rear wired.

Out of the three, I'd choose the RM4.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2016, 12:48   #7
waylander

I've got the RM4 and have shot the bolt. I prefer my RM4. Yes there are some proprietary parts which can be a pain, especially with the fake bolt plate. I was able to order the parts direct from KWA just a few months ago though. Pretty much everything else is standard SR series 2gx gearbox though.
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2016, 13:15   #8
BioRage

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander View Post
I've got the RM4 and have shot the bolt. I prefer my RM4. Yes there are some proprietary parts which can be a pain, especially with the fake bolt plate. I was able to order the parts direct from KWA just a few months ago though. Pretty much everything else is standard SR series 2gx gearbox though.
Bolt stop function is the deal breaker imo.
Old January 13th, 2016, 13:20   #9
waylander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
Bolt stop function is the deal breaker imo.
Sorry, you're saying that bolt stop on the RM4 is good or bad? You need the proprietary mags for it to work but you can use any mags if you don't mind losing it.
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2016, 13:26   #10
BioRage

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander View Post
Sorry, you're saying that bolt stop on the RM4 is good or bad? You need the proprietary mags for it to work but you can use any mags if you don't mind losing it.
Yes, you need it for sure. It's the "Deal breaker" :P.

Bolt is cool and all... but... the bolt stop function is the coolest thing for AEGS: D
Old January 13th, 2016, 14:55   #11
Wrath144
formerly steyr

I have had 2 BOLT M4s and a KWA ERG, and the KWA beats it in every category in my opinion. The only downside is some proprietary internal parts, but I've also had fitment and compatibility issues with the BOLT.
Old January 13th, 2016, 14:57   #12
BioRage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath144 View Post
I have had 2 BOLT M4s and a KWA ERG, and the KWA beats it in every category in my opinion. The only downside is some proprietary internal parts, but I've also had fitment and compatibility issues with the BOLT.
... every category including recoil? :O
Old February 12th, 2016, 22:42   #13
Kungpow

Lonex Recoil M4 Demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqFDDN5G4Y

Lancer Tactical MMC (Looks like it has comparable recoil to a gbbr, more than a Tippman M4 from what the user said.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HpxmF-7lb0

TOP M4A1 EBBR Shell Eject - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNIfRjHX2k

G&P Free Float Recoil System M4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhdPKNHUrg

GBLS DAS M4A1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc6JP0ohv6g

Last edited by Kungpow; June 14th, 2016 at 22:49..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion