Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

What gun have you always hated/disliked?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 10th, 2006, 07:53   #61
Koopa

all guns are beautiful to me as their design is a result of their function... but non-crap airsoft guns i dislike: M249/M60 & probably Minigun (too heavy), MP7 (too expensive for AEP), GBBs (self-explanatory)

My old buy & sell ratings: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=7117&highlight=koopa

Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens (official team sponsor since 2007)
www.bolandhowe.com
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 13:44   #62
Rumpel Felt

Send a message via MSN to Rumpel Felt
I have to keep my mouth shut for guns I hate. Because after holding a lot of them......I just don't hate them as much anymore. Dare I say even the AK. I've hated its ego, it's looks, it's specs etc. for so long but then after holding it, I actually liked it. Plus a voice stated whispering ALLAHLAHAHLAHLALAHHLLLAHLLAHLAHALAL in my ears.

As for airsoft brands, I hate anything buy TM. It still blows my mind why people buy stuff from them when there are much better offerings.
Rumpel Felt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 13:51   #63
quiggers

i dislike the desert eagle for its size, its not really an appropriate choice for a sidearm large clumsy heavy. The mp5 also because its just an ugly gun and the ones ive used feel awkward in your hands
quiggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 14:59   #64
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
the stupid OICW and AICW, what a stupidugly gun, it makes me want to punch a baby.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 15:35   #65
Greenwolf
Talraga

Send a message via MSN to Greenwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel Felt
Plus a voice stated whispering ALLAHLAHAHLAHLALAHHLLLAHLLAHLAHALAL in my ears.
Shouldn't that be "ALUHA AKBAR!"?
Old August 10th, 2006, 16:54   #66
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Snake
Glocks. I could go on and on about why Glocks suck, but for the sake of keeping the thread on topic, I wont. They are great for airsoft, but if you think real steel Glocks are anything but crap, you're an idiot, plain and simple. Glocks are the most worthless pieces of trash ever made.

You sir, are the idiot, plain and simple, glocks are the best overall handgun, military or civilian.

I personally dislike the OICW and the Tec9 as well. Famas is pretty ugly too...

Cheers,
Alex
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 16:56   #67
^Hyperion^

Hey , you Tec9 lover ! Check this out : http://www.stonycreekarmory.com/tec9-tac-3-lug-400.jpg Isn't that Bayouteefull !

^Hyperion^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 17:21   #68
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Hyperion^
Hey , you Tec9 lover ! Check this out : http://www.stonycreekarmory.com/tec9-tac-3-lug-400.jpg Isn't that Bayouteefull !
Hah, thats actually pretty cool! Has the accessorability of the M16

Cheers,
Alex
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 17:30   #69
JimmyP056

Quote:
I own a G36C right now, but I really want a AK47! :-D
I'm the opposite.
JimmyP056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 17:37   #70
sukivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyP056
Quote:
I own a G36C right now, but I really want a AK47! :-D
I'm the opposite.
want to trade? I have a G36C and I'd love an AK47.
PM me
sukivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 18:03   #71
Captain Tenneal
Formerly Muffinman

L85/SA80 - I have an AUG, and I like other bullpups, but the SA80 is just weird
M249 Para - Too unwieldy and very oddly weighted
Patriot-Mod Armalites - Just an example of stupidity.
G3 SAS (Yes, I know it doesn't exist) - Just the whole charging handle travel being shorter than the actual round ticks me off...
MAC-10/11 - Doesn't sit well in my hands
Most next-gen rifles really don't sit well with me. OICW, ACR, Etc. Hell, even the G11 just looks weird.

As far as Airsoft stuff goes: KJW Guns. Never will buy another piece of pot-metal junk ever again. I understand they're cheap and full metal: But you'd think that if you're going to do a knockoff, you're going to do it right. Not something where trigger springs snap, hammers shear, slides fly off... I could go on.
Old August 10th, 2006, 19:01   #72
Ghost Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancorp
Quote:
Glocks. I could go on and on about why Glocks suck, but for the sake of keeping the thread on topic, I wont. They are great for airsoft, but if you think real steel Glocks are anything but crap, you're an idiot, plain and simple. Glocks are the most worthless pieces of trash ever made.

You sir, are the idiot, plain and simple, glocks are the best overall handgun, military or civilian.
I said I wouldn't clog up this thread, and I'll stick to that, but you can expect a PM in the next short while. And if you're going to insult me, you'd better have something more than personal opinion to back yourself up, cause I will take you down. I will take you down to Chinatown. Thats right, I said it.
Old August 10th, 2006, 19:17   #73
LUTNIT

There are many guns I hate the apperance of (airsoft or real steel doesnt matter, I'm just talking asthetics) but every time I hate a gun I do more research on it and it just grows on me a little and I begin to accept its asthetic qualities. Only one gun has never failed to make me go "ick" when I see it, and thats the FAMAS.

-Used to hate the apperance of glocks, but I'm a proud owner of a G19 now (though I'd never want to own a real steel one)
-Used to hate the G36 family, the carry handle just looked weird in my mind, now I have a CA G36.
-Used to love armalites, now I despise them though still like their apperance (barrel wobble even with a metal body in some extreme cases, stock trigger guard cuts my finger every time, the mag release is in the EXACT spot I always rest my finger, ver.2 mechboxes) I am almost tempted to get an HK416 but, still, ver.2 mechbox is keeping me away.

Also dont like most things with a telescoping stock (M4's, etc.), folding stocks or solid stocks fine, but slither stocks I dont like too much, dont hate em, just dont like em.

Really looking forward to a full metal and real wood AK

One thing I dont like is guns loaded with rails, they destroy the asthetics and design qualities of any gun they are mounted on (I'm an industrial design student so I'm into asthetics and apperances of manufactured items.) When I refer to rails I'm really refering to the heavily railed guns, the ones that have 40-60% of their exterior surface covered in rails. Think about it, if 40-60% of your gun is covered in rails, and rails are standardized, then 40-60% of your gun looks exactly like everyone elses that uses an RIS/RAS on their gun, so by adding an RIS/RAS you can make a G36 which looks almost nothing like an M16 look 40-60% identical to an M16. I know they are useful and are great for adding accessories but from a purly asthetic/apperance point of view I despise them. Its not all rails I hate, all my guns but the AK I'll be getting have at least one rail on them, its the guns that have every avaliable open space covered with rails that I despise, I dont know exactly where the line is drawn but I know I dislike the more-rails-than-accessories guns that almost everyone and their mother is playing airsoft with these days.
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 20:11   #74
Droc
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancorp
Quote:

I said I wouldn't clog up this thread, and I'll stick to that, but you can expect a PM in the next short while. And if you're going to insult me, you'd better have something more than personal opinion to back yourself up, cause I will take you down. I will take you down to Chinatown. Thats right, I said it.
your both arguing personal oppinion. :smack:
Old August 10th, 2006, 20:40   #75
boomer_1

I personally hate any AK model rifle, they just look retarded. I love the M4A1/M203 combo or the FN-P90
boomer_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion