Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Interest in WE GBB's?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 20th, 2005, 00:38   #16
Rumpel Felt

Send a message via MSN to Rumpel Felt
What about extra mags? I'll be wanting several of those......
Rumpel Felt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2005, 00:44   #17
DEA

ahh, yes, I will of course bring in a couple cartons of Mags.

FYI: the WE GBB's can take the gas mags, or CO2 mags (Either on will work on the gun), so that being said... is ANYONE intested in the CO2 Mags?

Gas Mag: $37.00 + GST
CO2 Mag: $57.00 + GST
Old December 20th, 2005, 00:55   #18
Vryheid

So in total it’s 219$ Canadian for any of the one listed in that excel document?
Vryheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2005, 01:07   #19
DEA

Actually Vryheid, your two options would be as follows:

Pre-order w/o deposit: $170.00 + $10.00 Shipping + $12.60 GST = $192.60 TOTAL

Pre-order with $50 deposit: $159.00 + $10 Shipping + $11.83 GST = $180.83 TOTAL

Mags are of course extra on top of the above prices.
Old December 20th, 2005, 03:19   #20
WhatTheWho

Are there any pics of " JE51-AC Hi-cap 5.1AC color: silver" or " JE51-BC Hi-cap 5.1BC color: silver"

The one I'm interested in looks like this, but with a silver slide:
Old December 20th, 2005, 08:42   #21
gamer123
Banned

Seems like great deal, so I suppose we get some discount if place $50 deposit ahead of time? Also, since the excel page doesn't say, are all the guns the same price?

DEA, what method of payment do you accept?

BTW, TM Hicapa 5.1 mags fit WE Hicapa guns right?
gamer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2005, 09:07   #22
DEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheWho
Are there any pics of " JE51-AC Hi-cap 5.1AC color: silver" or " JE51-BC Hi-cap 5.1BC color: silver"
The previous posts have links to doc. that has pics for you, and links to other info on these

Yes, if you place the deposit, you do get a little bit better price. It just lets us know you secure the order, as we all know when no deposits are given, lots of people will tend to order something, and then flake out! However, we are bringing them in regardless, but I will still need to know who all wants one to be sure that I bring enough in of any given model. Also, yes, all the models are the same price.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Direct deposit, Money order, check. You can forward me any info if you like or PM me.

I am not sure about the TM mags fitting in?? I just started looking into the WE guns, so not positive? Sorry. I have LOTS of TM 5.1's in stock now, but no WE in stock to try it out.
Old December 20th, 2005, 09:20   #23
gamer123
Banned

Anyhow, if all guns are same price, your Dragon series will be sold very fast .

As for the TM mag fitting in, I'll go check in some other sites and come back with an answer.

Edit: Just verified that TM and WE Hicapa 5.1 mags are interchangeable. (not sure about the co2 ones though)
Old December 20th, 2005, 10:37   #24
DEA

Hey gamer123... fixed the double post! lol..

yes, I imagine the Ddragon series will go fast. Just heard back from the supplier. Because I buy them direct, when I place the order, they will then MAKE the order for us, therefore, from time of payment, the order will be ready to ship in 20 - 30 days. So that is the rough time-line. So anyone wanting anything, let me know ASAP so I can get a better idea what I should bring in more of. Obviously, we will go ahead, and pay up front so the order will get started, but we need to know what will sell, and what will not sell as much.
Old December 20th, 2005, 10:46   #25
Gryphon

I'd be interested in CO2 mags if I picked one of these up. The 25 lb. slides should do well with the increased pressure and provide a much quicker cycle time, which I've heard to be the main problem with these guns. I've got a KWC CO2 Mini UZI so the gas compatibility would be nice, albeit pricey.

I would like to see a commitment to replacement parts as well. I tend to break gas guns despite my best efforts to the contrary, and a lack of spares is extremely discouraging (ever try finding a replacement Glock takedown latch SPRING? :rrr: ). I assume most parts will be cross compatible with the Marui series but not always so. Stocking everything would not be necessary but confirming they can be ordered without issue is definitely a good idea.
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2005, 10:59   #26
DEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.K.Shuridys
I would like to see a commitment to replacement parts as well. I tend to break gas guns despite my best efforts to the contrary, and a lack of spares is extremely discouraging (ever try finding a replacement Glock takedown latch SPRING? :rrr: ). I assume most parts will be cross compatible with the Marui series but not always so. Stocking everything would not be necessary but confirming they can be ordered without issue is definitely a good idea.
I will double check, however, I don't THINK the manufacturer sells all the internal parts seperate. That would be somthing aftermarket you may require. I could be way out, so I will see what I can do. If worst comes to worst, I can assure you that we should have a couple extra around we could maybe just think about putting aside right now for parts. I will let you know
Old December 20th, 2005, 14:20   #27
WhatTheWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheWho
The previous posts have links to doc. that has pics for you, and links to other info on these
True, but pics for these two models are absent in that doc. There are just empty cells.

I would only be assuming right now that the absent pic ones would have SV style grips instead of the Hi-Cap style grips.

In any case, should we just send a $50 deposit now to have our names up for preorder?
Old December 20th, 2005, 17:33   #28
gamer123
Banned

I believe the only difference from AB/AC to BB/BC is the different pattern on the slide.
Old December 20th, 2005, 17:48   #29
WhatTheWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer123
I believe the only difference from AB/AC to BB/BC is the different pattern on the slide.
I want to know the difference between AB to AC; and the difference between BB to BC...

I already know the two variations of the slides, I'm just inquiring about the pistol grip, as I do know that there's an SV style grip version instead of the Hi-Capa grip versions shown.
Old December 20th, 2005, 19:48   #30
firemachine69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA
ahh, yes, I will of course bring in a couple cartons of Mags.

FYI: the WE GBB's can take the gas mags, or CO2 mags (Either on will work on the gun), so that being said... is ANYONE intested in the CO2 Mags?

Gas Mag: $37.00 + GST
CO2 Mag: $57.00 + GST

+1 for CO2 mag.
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion