:

Airsoft Media

Old September 17th, 2010, 16:22   #31
Skorpion

CQB minigun, EPIC!
Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2010, 16:53   #32
T_A_N_K

I like how the first two Junk cars I see on the field are a Porche and then a Mercedes lol.
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2010, 19:16   #33
Chayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
After a private invite and discovering upon arriving that I'm the only foreigner to be playing at these special events I felt pretty lucky to make my way from Tokyo out to a far end of Chiba (about 75km away from my place). The group of about 15 players (on the game organizers private bus) met with me in the heart of Shinjuku early yesterday (September the 11th, 2010) early at about 7:30am and quicky boarded the bus.

It was an hour and a half trip on the highway out of Tokyo, heading North-East along the coastal highway, passing by sites such as Love Hotel Alley (with nearly 150 love hotels in a ten square block radius), Tokyo Disney Land and Disney Sea and other shopping venues popular these days (Ikea, MAX Shopping, JAV Factory).

Once we arrived, I was quickly whisked away to one corner of the staging area and upon passing through most others, it was as if someone farted loudly in the middle of a family member's wake. Conversations stopped. People quit loading their magazines and I felt nearly 100 pairs of eyes staring. Upon turning around and saying loudly that 'it was a pleasure to meet everyone, let's do our best and play hard, I am Chris from Canada, not American!', everyone's eyes lit up with smiles and I was warmly welcomed.
This line saved your ass and will continue saving your ass if you go to anti-american countries. I've known a person whose ass was saved when a gunman stormed into a cafe. He told the gunman hes a Canadian and they let him leave. Cool eh?

Edit: Japan is as pro-american as it gets in Asia, but I meant in Airsoft :3

Last edited by Chayce; October 6th, 2010 at 19:21..
Chayce is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media