Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Krytac Kriss Vector AEG ???

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 27th, 2017, 21:45   #1
SuperHog

Krytac Kriss Vector AEG ???

These are now shipping in USA and overseas. Canada is on the list for deliveries for Aug. I don't see any around. Krytac lists only one dealer in Toronto but that dealer I won't mention got almost nothing in stock for any Krytac products.

Anyone know of any dealer in Toronto that have one in stock "pm" me please.

Last edited by SuperHog; August 27th, 2017 at 21:47.. Reason: typo
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2017, 22:42   #2
riley_A

Because of Canada's import regulations in regards to airsoft replicas, krytac is still developing a version of the vector that will meet our import laws. I believe the ETA was mid to late fall. So nobody will have any in stock yet.
riley_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 00:17   #3
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Lol he thinks hes going to get a vector before everyone on preorder
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 00:48   #4
devbro

If you really want it, go to USA, buy it, make it import complaint, bring it into Canada. Profit, browse 9GAG, and be a man of culture.
VFC M4 MK18
CYMA AK47
TM MP5 First gen Rare find
TM MP5A5 with swordfish 2004
devbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:35   #5
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley_A View Post
Because of Canada's import regulations in regards to airsoft replicas, krytac is still developing a version of the vector that will meet our import laws. I believe the ETA was mid to late fall. So nobody will have any in stock yet.
Does a spring change not make it legal for Canada?
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:36   #6
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Simply put you need paperwork and documentation

1) Manufacturing FPS
2) Website seller info
3) Luck

If 1 & 2 don't match, then you raise alarms.

Example: Gun is rated for 340 FPS in the manual, but on the sellers website it states 366 FPS, with the paperwork - you will get your gun seized from CBSA because of the discrepancy.

If the owners manual, website, and paperwork signed by a reputable company (Evike for example) all match 370-380 FPS then you are in the clear.

However, that won't be the case for this KV AEG from Krytac.

You need to wait it out like everyone else, probably around late Sept/Oct i'd rekon.
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:58   #7
Karnage

Send a message via MSN to Karnage
I can clear the air a bit. The Krytac factory has been unable to fulfill many orders this summer because of the release of the Vector. Canada does have an order pending and is scheduled at this moment for mid October now last time I was updated. This is also the reason why you do not see a lot of Krytac inventory on other models right now.

The Canadian version will include the Crb length inner barrel and mock suppressor to cover the longer inner barrel. Because of the different components used we've essentially been shafted to the back of the production line as other countries that don't require any modifications from the original processes are given priority.

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 13:44   #8
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
I can clear the air a bit. The Krytac factory has been unable to fulfill many orders this summer because of the release of the Vector. Canada does have an order pending and is scheduled at this moment for mid October now last time I was updated. This is also the reason why you do not see a lot of Krytac inventory on other models right now.

The Canadian version will include the Crb length inner barrel and mock suppressor to cover the longer inner barrel. Because of the different components used we've essentially been shafted to the back of the production line as other countries that don't require any modifications from the original processes are given priority.
I was at Toronto Airsoft a few weeks ago and they don't know anything about a Kriss Vector AEG. It is obvious because their site don't show anything for Krytac although Krytac lists them as a dealer in for eastern Canada. Trigger Airsoft which is their other dealer out west, does stock Krytac but I hope I can get one locally in Toronto or else pay the shipping freight from Trigger.
Old August 28th, 2017, 14:48   #9
Karnage

Send a message via MSN to Karnage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
I was at Toronto Airsoft a few weeks ago and they don't know anything about a Kriss Vector AEG. It is obvious because their site don't show anything for Krytac although Krytac lists them as a dealer in for eastern Canada. Trigger Airsoft which is their other dealer out west, does stock Krytac but I hope I can get one locally in Toronto or else pay the shipping freight from Trigger.
You may have gone to the wrong store, we have Krytac rifles on our walls and listed on our website. http://www.torontoairsoft.com/Krytac_c_539.html

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 18:46   #10
morreale94

Hey guys, any news ont the release this far or are they pushing the date to november ?
morreale94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 00:39   #11
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Right now we're at "Be glad you didn't preorder one early because the first gen version was crap" stage.
2nd gen is already out.
I don't know why you people do this. The first version of everything always sucks. Give it a year. Like, at least wait until there's upgrade parts available lol
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2018, 23:17   #12
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Right now we're at "Be glad you didn't preorder one early because the first gen version was crap" stage.
2nd gen is already out.
I don't know why you people do this. The first version of everything always sucks. Give it a year. Like, at least wait until there's upgrade parts available lol
I see the black G2 models are out. Didn't the tan versions got released as well?

Last edited by SuperHog; February 6th, 2018 at 00:48..
Old February 7th, 2018, 19:44   #13
kinesis

wondering how you can differentiate g1 from g2.

-k
kinesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:26   #14
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
wondering how you can differentiate g1 from g2.

-k
From what I see in the pictures, the gen1 has markings like the real steel versions. The gen2 is missing those markings.

Look at the front of the body of the gen2, it says KRISS. The gen1 says KRISS VECTOR. The gen1 also says 45ACP whereas the gen2 is blank.

The gen1 has a opening in the front to accept a flashlight, the gen2 eliminated that feature.

The rear stock is different also with a square button on the gen1 and semi round on the gen1.

The finish on the gen2 is smoother than the gen1.

Gen2 and gen1 have different trigger styles

As for internals others may answer that

Last edited by SuperHog; February 15th, 2018 at 23:08..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion