News From Deepfire

:

Canadian Airsoft News Stand

Old January 29th, 2009, 19:55   #1
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
News From Deepfire

Christopher from Deepfire sent in some pictures of there guns and he also explains what stock comes with what model. These guns come with all of the best upgrades Deepfire make. Also the manufacturers often read these threads because I send them a link so please post up what you think of them. Its your way of having a say. Please play nice though.

Quote:
If you choose
DF-SW012 (7"MRF-C-CQB)
DF-SW013 (7"MRF-C-Carbines)
DF-SW014 (12"MRF-CX-Carbines)
DF-SW015 (4" MRF-4 CQB)
DF-SW019 (9"MRF-M-CQB)
DF-SW020 (7"MRF-C-Commando)
They will come with crane stocks

But if you choose DF-SW018 (M4A1 Solid Stock) , It will come with solid stock

http://www.deepfire.com.hk/

bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 20:10   #2
coach
aka coachster

Looks good. What in country price range are we talking?
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 20:16   #3
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
You are making me think back to all the "Best Deep Fire parts that they make"................ and I'm drawing a blank really. Bearing spring guides are relatively foolproof......... tightbores are ok I suppose............ everything else is crap for quality and tolerances. Even installing stock CA internals into a DF gun would likely be an improvment.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 20:25   #4
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k5DDJT...ws.eu/news.php

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...l?prodID=24380
shows a list of parts

And a review

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plug...hp?content.126

Deepfire are also eager to fix problems at arise on updated models. They have fixed the selector issue. I will hopefully be doing a review on one of there guns in the near future.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 20:34   #5
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Oh well, I hope they've improved the materials and tolerances used in their parts before they designed these guns, the plastic used in the pistons gets chewed easily, and I witnesses the Titanium toothed piston I had just installed into an CA M249 and cycled for test firing (hundreds of cycles, was sorting out compression issues and also getting a Trigger Master to work right........... never did) the side rails that hold the metal teeth in place were cracking. And their tappet plates doen't work well in some mechbox shells, CA comes to mind where it's too long under it attaches to the nozzle and binds up bad.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2009, 13:09   #6
Schwag

I heard about this last weekend and groaned. I've tried and failed over a dozen deepfire parts.
The only part that's done well for me is the titatnium tooth piston but as stated above, many others have had problems with it.
I'm sure that given some time, they'll improve just like the chinese clones a few years ago but for now, I wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot pole.

(Former)Grand Poobah of T.W.A.T.
Schwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2009, 22:49   #7
Animalmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwag View Post
I heard about this last weekend and groaned. I've tried and failed over a dozen deepfire parts.
The only part that's done well for me is the titatnium tooth piston but as stated above, many others have had problems with it.
I'm sure that given some time, they'll improve just like the chinese clones a few years ago but for now, I wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot pole.

I own one, infact I have onwed 2. I have the DeepFire M4 CQB 7" and I got a second one not too long ago with some improvments. I don't post I like to just view the forums but I felt a need to post today even though this is old.

The first version DeepFire I bought back in Sept 08' had a desert dry gearbox and loose selector. 30,000-40,000 rnds through it and I had not a single problem. The switch was still loose to. I sold it not long ago. The sights are amazing, perfect. Then body is lighter then KWA, CA and G&P and yet feels stronger. CA bodies are soft metal. Yes I have owned and used them all. DF is an underdog company.

The hopup SUCKs as does the unit. They tightened the selecot switch, greased it up the GB. Things are gritty at first until you simply wipe it away. I got a review on arnies of my first deepfire. The body is plain, but feels like pure aluminum.
I have a review on arnies.
Animalmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2009, 03:46   #8
15thKnight

Send a message via MSN to 15thKnight
Look's nice. but like most good looking things on this planet. there probably rotten on the inside :/
Gas Revolver.
15thKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > Canadian Airsoft News Stand