:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2011, 19:31   #1
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
Team ECO?

An anonymous member of team ECO has asked me to post this up. He thought the community should see the following in lieu of recent events. Do with it as you will but some people have some serious rage issues.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=118763

I am not sure why someone would forward this to me and continue to want to be on the team but oh well. Field owners and game organizers do with this as you will. This is not the first time I have been contacted about team ECO but it is the first by a team member.

Old February 14th, 2011, 19:44   #2
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Wow I stopped reading after the second one, some people really need to see a head shrink, some deep deep anger issues there.
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:01   #3
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Wow!

Some serious shit there...

Wouldn't want to play against such a ''team''... And will not participate in any game they are part of; i planned going to some ''south of the border'' game this year; but will avoid game they are parts of.

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH

Last edited by SHaKaL; February 14th, 2011 at 20:03..
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:16   #4
c3sk
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I appreciate whomever came forward, and also the staff for taking the time to expose this.
This is a real eye opener for Ontario hosts, and for the community in general.

I had no idea it was this bad. Just... disgusting.

I will never allow this type of trash at my games or venue. Safe to say, I will now be banning by association.

Last edited by c3sk; February 14th, 2011 at 20:22..
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:31   #5
Strelok

... Wow.

Seriously.

Eco from what I understand is pretty concerned about their self image as a team. But from what i've read in the past few days that self image has been rapidly deteriorating. Now this is just really taking the cake.

Whats been written here has gone from silly to absolutely disgusting and i'm glad I don't share a province with these individuals. Showing maturity is one thing, but making really wayward threats like this? Jesus christ.

Learn to take some criticism instead of acting like a bunch of rampant 12 year olds, making sick and twisted threats to individuals on the board for pointing out issues as a team is really off the line. If you guys chose to express yourselves like this, even within 'privacy', its only going to reflect onto other members and spread to your teams image, the replies and so on within these screen caps only prove this.
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:32   #6
SniperSam

Send a message via AIM to SniperSam Send a message via MSN to SniperSam Send a message via Skype™ to SniperSam
So not only is there grammar terrible in here, but they can't even spell urethra correctly. What are they 12? Pee hole? Really, and they're supposed to be above of this? Please.

Maturity is weak in this one, young Skywalker

Whoa guy with the thumb rings, save some pussy for the rest of us

Welcome to Bed Bath and Beyoncé, if you find anything you like, put a ring on it.

What idiot called them Black Bears instead of African Abearicans
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:40   #7
Neckroz

Send a message via MSN to Neckroz Send a message via Skype™ to Neckroz
/facepalm SOOOOOO HARD

SD9 INF
Шли солдаты...
(Soldiers went...)
Proud member of the Strelok Society
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post
Z got us to go watch it because he said there was a sex scene. There was no sex scene.
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:43   #8
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Burn.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:44   #9
BloodSport
Traveling Man

I'm going to lock this so it doesnt become a flame fest, if the ECO team leaders wish to make a response let me know and I can arrange to unlock it long enough for you to do so.
Old February 14th, 2011, 20:58   #10
Drake
E-01

Okay first of all, I'm the admin that had to clean most of the ECO mess. I'm still a bit cross about it.

"Admins have deleted a [lot] of stuff in the ECO team thread" -- that was me, too, a whole 3 posts, including the offending posts one of the ECO team members reported (and an infraction was issued if you really must know).

Somewhere in the trash is a post I made which touches upon the fact that nobody gives a shit about local feuds and they should be kept off this forum. I meant it. Its a lot less work banning troublesome users than cleaning up mess after mess. Take notice.

Reading that series of posts, it seems there's a few cool headed people and several hot heads in ECO -- the same ones stirring shit on the forum. My advice to the level headed people would be to dissociate from the hotheads before they drag you down with them. Just in case you aren't good at keeping score, the damage is done. The ship's sinking. There will be no graceful exit.
Old February 14th, 2011, 21:13   #11
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
If the leader of ECO would like to contact me directly and not go through other admins it would be good. The admins are all a big dysfunctional family here and wont step on each others dicks. My pm box is waiting.
Old February 14th, 2011, 21:39   #12
ponyone

Team ECO

Dear airsoft community, I ponyone, am one of the co-founders of ECO, our ambitions were to take the sport of airsot to a new level, to create a friendly fun place, were anyone of any skill set or level or experience could have a good time, this in the past few weeks has fallen appart, I/my team have been harshly judged and have been the targets of several community members, who have gone above and beond to do anything in there power to bring us down,the comments posted have been taken out of context and do not show the other side of the story, they poorly represent our team and its members, the way in witch we speak amongst ourselfs is not how we address the community and should not be judged as such...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is no excuse, I do understand this, I do feel terreble for the remarks made, and there impact on the community, anyone that knows ME and ME personaly would tell you I am welcomeing and ready to help anyone and everyone and that my dreams for the sport were alwase noble.... however I fear now that I and my Team will be judged all as one for the actions of a few, I will now consider backing out of the ASC community and offer my appologies.

and please forgive my spelling, if its my only flaw i can live with it lol..
i do not take this matter lightly.

my deepest thaughts

stand by for official statement from ECO, this is just my 2 cents
Old February 14th, 2011, 21:53   #13
Zep

All the posts i have seen are one sided, makes you wonder whats up.

Someones trying really hard to hurt your teams name. *Shrugs*

Such a shame we can't see both sides of it, but we only see whats posted on the forums, for what i've seen of the team ECO guys, fun people to play with.

Maybe if you guys loose more games people will like you no?

Magpul G&P M4 Carbine
King Arms Knight's SR-16 Carbine
Team: Delta 5. ASO Username: Maniak

Last edited by Zep; February 14th, 2011 at 21:56..
Old February 14th, 2011, 21:58   #14
BloodSport
Traveling Man

I have merged ponyone's thread with this one, because apparently "I am locking to prevent flaming" and asking to be contacted to allow their team lead to post in this thread was not clear enough.
Old February 14th, 2011, 22:58   #15
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean View Post
The admins are all a big dysfunctional family here and wont step on each others dicks.
You promised you wouldnt talk about that anymore. What happens between the staff stays with the staff.
It wasn't gay cause there was no eye contact.

I hope this ordeal can be sorted out in a nice polite manner.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General