Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Old April 29th, 2011, 15:20   #976
Mr. G36!

Location: Beautiful Thunder Bay, where dreams become nightmares!
Not strictly Airsoft, but I hate when kids refer to Sniper Rifles as "Snipers" in general. Anyone else find this annoying? I think we should apply this rule to all firearms...

...anyone got any new Assaults? How about Machines or Submachines? I guess a lot of the Shots are Gas now as opposed to Spring...and hey, how about the Hands?
Old April 29th, 2011, 15:47   #977
naminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. G36! View Post
Not strictly Airsoft, but I hate when kids refer to Sniper Rifles as "Snipers" in general. Anyone else find this annoying? I think we should apply this rule to all firearms...

...anyone got any new Assaults? How about Machines or Submachines? I guess a lot of the Shots are Gas now as opposed to Spring...and hey, how about the Hands?
People who post while drunk.

Point in case. AND SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING?
Were you maybe expecting 1+1 = donut?
naminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2011, 16:42   #978
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naminator View Post
People who post while drunk.

Point in case. AND SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING?
It's a bank holiday.

PS: I've posted drunk before. Sometimes the next day I look at my posts and I'm like "wow I can't believe I typed that with no mistakes while wasted".
Old April 29th, 2011, 19:24   #979
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
Well ask yourself this question. Is it better to post drunk here, or on facebook :P

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2011, 23:17   #980
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponche View Post
mine is people shooting someone in the SAFE ZONE IN THE BACK.gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Go figure thats happened to me Twice and yeah i fuckin hate that too
Old April 30th, 2011, 01:27   #981
DEATH2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyso View Post
Well ask yourself this question. Is it better to post drunk here, or on facebook :P
Here, because your real name and picture isnt attached...
Old April 30th, 2011, 12:58   #982
Statua

Send a message via MSN to Statua Send a message via Skype™ to Statua
Sand getting EVERYWHERE.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 20:47   #983
Deaf_shooter

great different price between USA and Canada when Canada has strong dollar against USA dollar

Not just Airsoft, pretty everything
Old May 2nd, 2011, 20:54   #984
JuicyFruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf_shooter View Post
great different price between USA and Canada when Canada has strong dollar against USA dollar

Not just Airsoft, pretty everything
Yeah. I was looking at airsoft guns the other day. Same product, in asia was priced at ~90$, USA 150$ and canada 250$.

I understand that retailers need to make a profit somewhere, but I think asking for nearly 4x the price is way too much. I like buying Canadian when I can, but they're certainly not getting my money this time.

/rant
JuicyFruits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:14   #985
Jcotter

I've been watching a lot of video reviews lately and, what bothers me is when the reviewer doesn't even have pubic hair yet..
I'm fine with kids reviewing clear soft guns but when you have kids who haven't hit puberty yet (let alone the age of majority) reviewing metal or black guns I get mad.

Also, reviews where the reviewer stammers and cannot complete a sentence with out using Ummm, ahhhh and ,20 second pauses.
Jcotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 23:17   #986
DEATH2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcotter View Post
I've been watching a lot of video reviews lately and, what bothers me is when the reviewer doesn't even have pubic hair yet..
I'm fine with kids reviewing clear soft guns but when you have kids who haven't hit puberty yet (let alone the age of majority) reviewing metal or black guns I get mad.

Also, reviews where the reviewer stammers and cannot complete a sentence with out using Ummm, ahhhh and ,20 second pauses.
I hate that shit. If your gonna do a video review at least make a script or write down the points you want to say. Just filming it and talking about the gun with no thought process behind it makes them sound like an idiot. I want a good review if I'm gonna spend my money on it. I've noticed that gear reviews are usually a lot more well done. Usually because their older and care more about quality gear.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 23:50   #987
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcotter View Post

I love it when they review something that's a piece of crap, or barely acceptable, but they think it's amazing because they have no standard to hold it to, no better replicas to use as a reference. "It has a hop-up, so it's awesome"

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 21:51   #988
redneck12

Mine would be the pre-pubesent kids doing airsoft reviews, and filming themselves playing war in their neighbourhoods, and the whole US airsoft community including the retailers wonder why they have the newest anti-airsoft bill in readings, when they are the ones selling to minors, and these minors have no problem advertising where they got the gun.
For the most part the reviews suck because they have no clue how the gun works, let alone the actual name of the parts and features when all they had to do is read the literature on the web and the user manuals.
And reviewers wearing tacticool repro gloves to do reviews just because someone like Nutnfancy wears gloves to do his reviews.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 22:49   #989
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Ya except "nutjobfancy" actually goes out and thumps around with his gear and gets hacked up whist doing so. These brats have no battle scars to prove their points IE no evidence to back up their outlandish claims
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 00:18   #990
redneck12

I find Nutnfancy to be informative and entertaining, but the kids are just lame its just like that douch Jarek trying to act like he knows anything regarding RS and AS.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General