Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 7th, 2010, 11:51   #451
zzflash1

Hello ASC my name is Blaise. I am a typical noob, new to airsoft and new to milsim/tactical team play. But living in a small town in Nova Scotia and not being a hockey fan I needed a sport/hobby I could enjoy. I really believe that AirSoft is the one for me. I have spent the last few months researching my purchase and have deciede on the SRC M4 Gen III.
zzflash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 22:53   #452
ARMORED SARGE

Hi my name is Ken Blake im new to Airsoft, i have a WE M4 GBBR and i live in hamilton ontario im looking for places to play but just cant find any if there is anybody interested in starting up a team and joinin up in matches im all in and also if anybody knows about any games pls let me know bout them. Im also looking to get AV'd i live in a small town called Rockton near cambridge Ontario if there is anybody in a relatively close radius of me who can age verify me that would be great pls let me know thanks.

Last edited by ARMORED SARGE; May 9th, 2010 at 23:02..
ARMORED SARGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 20:40   #453
CFasthuber

Hello! MY name is Chris, 22, I decided to jump in headfirst when I spent a few hours at TTAC. Hopefully I'm AV'd now, I'm hoping to jump in on a few games soon!
CFasthuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 01:58   #454
NRN_R_Sumo1

Hello, I'm Bill Snider of Belleville Ontario, and I am certainly happy to meet all of you.
NRN_R_Sumo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 22:35   #455
ericwilliam

Hello everyone, my name is Eric, I live in the ottawa area and I found out about airsoft last year, just before my first year of university started (I attend Carleton University) but I didn't take the time to start getting into it since I was starting school. Well, now school is over and I think it is the time! I love the military, and am actually majoring in History, so I think that airsoft will be a good way for me to enjoy the military idea in a fun way. Any tips would be great, I hope to have a lot of fun with this!
ericwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 17:52   #456
tcc

Hello All,
I was recently introduced to airsoft guns by my friend. Although I have an old CO2 Beretta from back in the day (yah I'm old ) I really like how these "new" pieces of equipment perform and I look forward to learning everything possible from the members

Cheers.
tcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 23:39   #457
TheSupremeTdot

Guten Tag,

Hey my name is Tyler, 20 years old from Waterloo-ish, Ontario. My friends have recently bought themselves some Airsoft guns and after spending a day with them shooting around I decided to pick up my own. Got 2 Crosman Stinger S32P shottys from a guy on kijiji the next day (one already broke...). Now I am looking to get into the sport a bit more hardcore.
TheSupremeTdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 18:22   #458
posilon

hi, my name is ernest.
i'm turning 41 in summer. i'm a reg'd nurse.
i can be a medic with a side-arm and a long arm.
but my age still need to be verified.
posilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:59   #459
QuickShotSims

Send a message via ICQ to QuickShotSims Send a message via MSN to QuickShotSims
Hey everyone.

My name is Doug and i'm 33 years old. Kinda got bitten by the bug and now researching everything i can before i start buying stuff and enjoying this hobbie (if it doesn't make me broke) lol.
QuickShotSims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 15:31   #460
TechSeller

Welcome to ASC guys!

And posilon, good to see another member of the 40+ club!

North Trail Sports - Mora, Motorola, Puxing, Fogtech & More! / Our ASC Retail Thread
TechSeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2010, 20:13   #461
I-Tilson

Hey Guys I'm Ivan, I'm from Northern Ireland here to check out some of the Canadian sites as I may be visiting family in and around Ontario been into airsoft now for the best part of 7 years and not bored yet.
I-Tilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2010, 18:03   #462
Stiggs

Send a message via MSN to Stiggs
Hey people, I'm John, born in Victoria BC, and I've lived in nearly( I'm pretty sure I've been living in all of them at least one point or another) every province in Canada, I come from a Military family, and I first got into airsoft while my family was posted to the US for a while, I started looking into it there but never started, we were then after posted to Scotland, where I became more interested in the sport, due to the fact that people told me it was extremely popular in Scotland. Unfortunately no one informed me it's most popular in eastern Scotland, not the west where I am. So I took it upon myself to start my own airsoft group, after two weeks of researching the details I bought 10 basic spring rifles at about 40 GBP each(they fire at 350 fps), and with my friends we started scrimming in the crags (rocky hill areas), after a while we wanted bigger and better guns, and larger more complex games, 3 months have passed since then, and alot changed, we now all use AEGs, specificly the PALCO FP8 XM8s, we got them at less than half the normal price due to them having manufacturing faults, and with the tech power of our two mechanical members, we discovered it was a simple bad connection that effected every single gun we purchased, they were promptly fixed all of yesterday, again not spending any money for new parts, and now they're better than ever. Next bit of business is becoming a registered airsoft field in the UK, we've got us a piece of land now with verbal permission to use it from the owners, and sometime this Friday, we'll hopefully have written permission, and then we'll have our insurance, and we've already got our own website under development.
Alot of progress for 3 months worth of scrimming. Now we go under the name V.A.L.O.R. maybe you'll hear about us if you ever scrim in the UK, but for now we're a group of buds just about to hit the big time. The only question I have now is, can I repeat it back home in Canada? long intro, my bad, but the past few days have been so good I just had to post it.
Stiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2010, 22:12   #463
Axemetal

Hello as well everyone. My name is Alex and I am a Toronto native. Just wanted to show my face and introduce myself.
Axemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2010, 22:14   #464
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.

Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
damn another Alex? change your name! theres too many of us to keep track of now!

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.
Thenooblord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 19:14   #465
asiansensation

Hey,

My name's Jeff, I'm 23 and from Toronto. I've been meaning to get into airsoft for a while now, but only recently made it out to a real game (CQB on May 30th) to spectate, and was blown away. Everybody was having a blast, and was very friendly and helpful to a total noob. Now I can't wait to jump right in, and hopefully by next month I'll have enough gear to get started, as I've just gotten AV'ed and gotten my first AEG (ics full metal m4). Anyway, just wanted to get the intro out, hope to make it out real soon, it was nice meeting some of you at CQB.
asiansensation is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank