Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ASC Deal Gone Sour

:

General

Old August 21st, 2010, 14:25   #16
Dart

wow, I know this guy... he WAS the tachshops gun tech IIRC. He lives one city over from me but I don't think he ever comes out to games anymore.

Anyone want me to talk to him if I see him? See if I can remember what he looks like lol.
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 14:57   #17
mills0

Personally I would think if someone screwed you over you'd want other people to know..
mills0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 18:06   #18
KEVORKIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Due to the number of negative feedbacks, the seller's AV status has been revoked.

On a sidenote, the feedback system is there for a reason: leave the damn feedback, isolated incident or not. Even now, some people have piped on this thread but still fail to leave feedback as intended.
I have completed the negative feedback trader rating but what's to stop the guy from leaving ME a negative trader rating as retaliation?

I SUPPORT THE USE OF SILICA BB BASTARDS!
KEVORKIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 18:11   #19
Qlong
Division

This rule:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport

13) Retaliatory Feedback

If you give retaliatory feedback you can face profile infractions, removal of age verification or even banning from the site. Please keep your feedback honest.

Weee!
Qlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 19:53   #20
sushicake

damn I was gonna stalk you and steal your guns =D
Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:07   #21
Ktown Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart View Post
wow, I know this guy... he WAS the tachshops gun tech IIRC. He lives one city over from me but I don't think he ever comes out to games anymore.

Anyone want me to talk to him if I see him? See if I can remember what he looks like lol.
I've heard from numerous people around town that he is a total douchebag, and that some of the guns he's sold around the okanagan area have been fucked when he's stated they were perfectly fine. Might have to post or link this on the Airsoft Kelowna forums to let people know.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 05:25   #22
Jsofter

wow, how can this guy live with himself. To rip so many people off and feel nothing? Carma better bite this guy in the ass for life.
Jsofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 13:04   #23
88dechmustang
*AV STATUS REVOKED*

I got burned by this son-of-a bit once before and I kept my mouth shut thinking it was an isolated incident = WRONG!
Tell you what mister 88dechmustang, time for you to go pound some sand!

Is it too late to leave a negative trader rating on this guy?
I purchased a Maruzen P99 off the guy last year and he claimed it was in 'collectors' condition and that it function/fired just prior to the sale...when it arrived the gun would not fire/cycle at all and the mag leaked! I demanded my money back but he only offered to have his 'gun doctor' fix it! I declined his offer and requested a compensation payment for repairs, which he did eventually come up with almost 2 months later...this guy is a shady character and I DO NOT recommend that anyone purchase a damn thing from the man!

why dont u put down the puchace price u paid for the gun
neg feed back un deserved i gave u money back because u were not happy.

And in responce to k town -Jason ur good buddy charges out the ying yang for repairing guns--i have helped out alot of people on these forums and in kelowna....... Comment.not justified

i also have purchaced an ass lkoad of items off people - money right away no screwing around -IE bob the angry ? he ripped a ton of people off for money...again mentioning him and me in the same sentence not even close

Broken wings - leaves me neg feed back never sold him a single friggin thing

wow if u read my last responce to Safx i said ill see what i can do...LOST MY FRIGGIN JOB>>>>>>>>>i dont leavem hangin....ill try to give a repyment for the drive.........mac books are 1500 bucks 250 sold to him????????????????
Kevorkian_ it was not 2 months u ass just checked my bank records so get your story correct before u guys try stiring crap

Last edited by 88dechmustang; August 22nd, 2010 at 13:17..
88dechmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 13:09   #24
88dechmustang
*AV STATUS REVOKED*

xpolychinelx Fri June 11, 2010 Positive got a great part, great deal, fast shipment
deal with this guy
xandrewx Wed May 26, 2010 Positive A+++ NO BS, would recomend, cheers
deng_yq Mon May 10, 2010 Positive Excellent buyer, nice to deal with. Thanks.
warbird Tue April 27, 2010 Positive Quick comms!
fi3re Mon April 19, 2010 Positive Good comms, quick payment A+
Beowulfe Fri April 16, 2010 Positive Good buyer. Good communication. A+
highny Sun April 11, 2010 Positive Good trader, got what I ask, just like the picture! Great trade!
oOMuDOo Fri April 9, 2010 Positive AK Grip, fast ship.
Thanks sir.
delta76 Fri April 9, 2010 Positive Fast shipping, item as described A+!
arnold869 Fri April 9, 2010 Positive great buyer, good communication, fast payment. A+++
Dirty Deeds Fri April 9, 2010 Positive Item as described, fast shipping, and great communication.
Nosforatoos Mon March 29, 2010 Positive Traded parts for a pistol smooth transaction would do it again nice guy
pancakedestroyer Wed March 24, 2010 Positive Fantastic buyer, great communication, fast payment. A+
HKGhost Mon March 22, 2010 Positive Bought a stock from me and everything went very smooth. Fast payment with good comms. Good buyer and will do business again.
Donster Thu March 18, 2010 Positive Fast payment and good comms.
Invasian Tue March 16, 2010 Positive bought my old cag36c fixer...smooth transaction, solid buyer.
sandman Fri March 12, 2010 Positive quick payment, recommended buyer
naminator Sun March 7, 2010 Positive FANTASTIC BUYER! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WENT BACK IN TIME AND PAYED BEFORE I LISTED ITEM. Not really but payment was instant!
paulwes83 Sat March 6, 2010 Positive Great buyer, super fast payment and good communication. A+++ all the way!!!
Thenooblord Wed March 3, 2010 Positive good buyer, fast payment
cohda Mon March 1, 2010 Positive great comm, nice guy, highly recommended buyer
Grattoj2 Wed February 24, 2010 Positive bought a front end kit. This guy knows that he wants.
ybrik Tue December 8, 2009 Positive Quick payment, easy to deal with and great buyer!
ronin49v Sun November 8, 2009 Positive Great guy to deal with, communication was fast and responsive. Had a minor problem and he resolved it immediately. I will deal with again with no hesitation.
T6chan Sat October 3, 2009 Positive received payment. bought some dummy rounds off me.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:23   #25
mHo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88dechmustang View Post
Ktown-
You forget that iam a moderator on airsoft kelowna u post somthing that is untrue and i also have the power of the ban button............so unless its verified and true watch ur self
I enjoy reading your posts without pausing, its like a failtrain. Keeps on chugging..
mHo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:25   #26
Diabolic Tyrant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mHo2 View Post
I enjoy reading your posts without pausing, its like a failtrain. Keeps on chugging..
Well the train seems to be running out of track real fast by the looks of it.
Diabolic Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:28   #27
Ktown Militia

Quote:
Ktown-
You forget that iam a moderator on airsoft kelowna u post somthing that is untrue and i also have the power of the ban button............so unless its verified and true watch ur self
I am also a moderator as well mustang, so that comment goes both ways. And I stand behind what I say because its true. I wouldnt involve myself in this matter unless I had truthful info to add. Power tripping isnt gonna make your state look any better.

Last edited by Ktown Militia; August 22nd, 2010 at 14:33..
Ktown Militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:33   #28
Redzephyr

Quote:
Ktown-
Making threats on forums: It'll definitely make you look like you're in the right.

Making threats on forums specifically about other forums: It'll make you look incredibly petty and like you're in the right!

A masterful tactic, indeed.
Redzephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:45   #29
Diabolic Tyrant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown Militia View Post
I am also a moderator as well mustang, so that comment goes both ways. And I stand behind what I say because its true. I wouldnt involve myself in this matter unless I had truthful info to add. Power tripping isnt gonna make your state look any better.
If I were you id be speaking with other moderators to see about having his mod status taken from him.
Diabolic Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 14:57   #30
88dechmustang
*AV STATUS REVOKED*

people spreading untrue rumors ok in all your eyes
iam not threatning ,just dont come across like u speak for everyone

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General