Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

MAD BULL SMOKE GRENADE!!! does it work?

:

Accessories Discussion

Old April 24th, 2007, 23:19   #1
Fox Hound

MAD BULL SMOKE GRENADE!!! does it work?

the new XMPB4 grenade is capable of holding 200bbs or 4, .68 cal paintballs OR baby powder.

I wish i could believe this works extremly well because i cant see how the baby powder can stay put within the grenade without whithering away. And apon firing it, it wouldnt travel far at all and thus means it only makes use as a retreating tool. Because it just doesnt have any weight at all to it. I picture my M4 only shooting a powder of smoke only 10 feet from me, blinding me and leaving my AEG smelling like i just changed it.

Can someone clarify this for me. I'd love to get one but if i dont see a movie clip or a review i might have to buy one to see for myself because i honestly would love to own something like this. I'd have to make my own review

Last edited by Fox Hound; April 25th, 2007 at 07:17..
Fox Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2007, 02:55   #2
jerryliang2k

Send a message via MSN to jerryliang2k
I can imagine the powder messing up the inside of your launcher barrel too, regardless of how far it shoots. I'd stay away from them period.

Zi-Xiao

Sidearms
- KWA G18c
- WE 1911
jerryliang2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2007, 10:41   #3
Daes

Sabbots and wadding. If you put the baby powder in a baggy and shoot, it will travel for a period of time before loosening up to spray powder. More wadding, further travel, less powder = carefull balance.

Still, you can do the same thing with a normal grenade and a sabbot or wadding in the M203 tube. Still, I would only recommend a CO2 grenade for the nessessary power. Of course, I like my 204shot one, lots of power and still functional for BB's also.

-Daes

Daes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2007, 19:44   #4
zero delay

The XMPB-4 won't work like you want it to, it will basically do exactly what you described, throw atomized powder about 10ft. You can use a ziploc bag but then again you are more likely to get batter distance throwing it by hand than launching it with a gas shell. The only thing I've ever seen that can launch smoke units is this http://www.zippyvideos.com/380118528...mokeshot_edit/

and that shoot these

Hope that helps
zero delay is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion