Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Crosman Stinger S34P shotgun on sale at Canadian Tire

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 30th, 2009, 17:05   #136
Shrapnel[Op-For]

Anyways back on topic, I just went out and picked me up one for $80.64 with tax. I didn't hesitate to go outside and test it out. This thing is GREAT. I mean, $80 is hardly anything to spend on something that shoots as good as the TM I tried. Yes, it's probably not as reliable as the TM, but at that price, you could buy 2-3 of the crosman shotties for the price of one new TM model. This is really an interesting find.

And Stalker, I can't wait to try .28 bb's, the .25's are still blowing away a little in the wind... but I could STILL float out shots to 150 feet. I can only imagine the .28's .
Shrapnel[Op-For] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 19:28   #137
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Would I lie? Lol, good stuff.

I find on mine the upper barrel tends to overhop more than the other two, even with 0.30g (but just slightly and you only see it past 140ft). But the spread is nice enough that you can get all three on a guy out to around 130ft.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 19:32   #138
diamond_SEA

Send a message via MSN to diamond_SEA
just bought mine today. ill play around with it a bit before i start my mods on it, but so far im very happy with it. might have to buy a second one to keep it the way it is instead of turning it into a project gun
diamond_SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 19:33   #139
sarosh

i might just have to pick up another one for outdoor cause with 6 bbs coming out im not getting to great of range
sarosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 00:48   #140
Shrapnel[Op-For]

I'd like one as a primary, with a full stock and rails for outdoor use with a pistol and a secondary, and one just kept short and plain for secondary use with my m4 loadout. I have 6 TM shells that work perfectly.. but I'd love to get an obscene amount of shells. Anyone know where I can get some? Other than the TM brand, I remember someone was selling them, and actually let you pick the color, because I'd like to keep them all red.
Old December 1st, 2009, 00:49   #141
theguy

I think Capital airsoft sells em, Though you might get a multi-coloured pack

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 00:53   #142
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.

Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrapnel[Op-For] View Post
I'd like one as a primary, with a full stock and rails for outdoor use with a pistol and a secondary, and one just kept short and plain for secondary use with my m4 loadout. I have 6 TM shells that work perfectly.. but I'd love to get an obscene amount of shells. Anyone know where I can get some? Other than the TM brand, I remember someone was selling them, and actually let you pick the color, because I'd like to keep them all red.
stryak sells em 4 for 16 bucks, your choice of colour
Thenooblord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 01:19   #143
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
stryak sells em 4 for 16 bucks, your choice of colour
Yeah, I used to sell em but don't have any left. But if you want to get a bunch I can order some.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:48   #144
13Fido13

It would probably be worth it to pick some more up... With the numbers that have picked this shotty up i'm thinking people would buy them. I would be down for 4 or 8. PM me.

Level 2 BA Certified
13Fido13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:14   #145
j3anius

Bought this shotty yesterday and it had a crack in.....exchanged it another location and an even bigger crack. Luckely I asked them to open the box so I would,t have to come back. They had another shotty there and finally it was intact. Yay!
Spent $62.11 due to me having crappy tire money =). Played with it all day and I'm planning on painting it today! Moral of the story, ask to check the gun instore.

Old December 5th, 2009, 15:10   #146
notec

For those looking for the shells.....I came across these. Dont know if its a good price or not.

http://www.businessvision.net/edge/Main.asp?D={F8827DDF-0A90-458C-A4F0-3D71AEBE462A}&PageType=Product&SKU=LEMAG-M3-6&CategoryID=73
notec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 15:22   #147
sarosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3anius View Post
Bought this shotty yesterday and it had a crack in.....exchanged it another location and an even bigger crack. Luckely I asked them to open the box so I would,t have to come back. They had another shotty there and finally it was intact. Yay!
Spent $62.11 due to me having crappy tire money =). Played with it all day and I'm planning on painting it today! Moral of the story, ask to check the gun instore.
ya when i bpught mine i tried it out and the bbs were going everywhere. so i returned it and got another. went home. crack in the next one and it didnt come with the bottle of bbs so i didnt think i can return it so i didnt, and this one is shooting 6 bbs at once but im not sure if thats the gun or the shells?
sarosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 16:45   #148
diamond_SEA

Send a message via MSN to diamond_SEA
Might as well post up a teaser of my project gun. when its done youll shit bricks. and yes, thats a real wood stock.

diamond_SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 17:06   #149
Shrapnel[Op-For]

ohhhhh shit!
Old December 5th, 2009, 17:33   #150
notec

Hmmmmm, I have a bunch of wooden stocks in my basement that I have been saving for projects..........
notec is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion