Old December 29th, 2015, 01:01   #31
cav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
Yes, but not very smooth >_<
Nor is mine....COME COME. LETS TUNE TOGETHER 5EVER
Old April 28th, 2016, 12:55   #32
N_Force

TAC16 is just right in two days, since I'm planning to have a "Shotgun Workshop" soon in Action Air Canada, by the mean time if you have any questions would like to talk about shotgun during convention, pls come to Action Air Canada booth to visit us, thanks. Norrie

N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2016, 21:40   #33
N_Force

Since I have a chance to study Pps 870 model and I'll have e a PPS SHOTGUN Workshop on Jun 2 Thursday in Action Air Canada 7PM-10PM. Pls check the link below.

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=178201

Last edited by N_Force; May 31st, 2016 at 22:19..
Old June 6th, 2016, 15:03   #34
N_Force

Calling all APS owner in TO area, I'll have a shotgun showcase and workshop in Action Air Canada Mississauga on Jun 18 Saturday 7pm-10pm. If you would like to join us to know all the gas shotgun differences , compare them side by side, and also focus on APS issues, trouble shoot and address them, even fix them. Talk about the previous issues and the current issues from original parts that I found out when helping owners from different countries, it is a great opportunity for those own, or going to own, even just want to know about airsoft shotguns. Come and join us.
The official post and details will be on my gbb airsoft gas gun maintain & service page and Airsoft Canada both. Stay tuned
See you

Link below is the post I did two years ago, for your reference :
http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=167420&page=3

Shotguns Showcase:
APS 870 & SAI
PPS (Tanaka clone) 870 & XM26
Marui 870 & Breacher
Marushin Mossberg
Maruzen 870 & M1100 revision
Wah San Double Barrel

Last edited by N_Force; June 6th, 2016 at 20:10..
Old June 8th, 2016, 23:54   #35
N_Force

updated details

http://airsoftcanada.com/showpost.ph...62&postcount=1

Last edited by N_Force; June 9th, 2016 at 17:22..
Old June 15th, 2016, 09:13   #36
N_Force

3 more days, hurry up, come to join this first & unique gas shotgun showcase in Toronto, compare them side by side. And bring your APS one to trouble shoot the issues, see you!

Old November 9th, 2016, 11:49   #37
N_Force

Airsoft Shotgun 870 comparison workshop - APS/Dominator/PPS

Pending date/time: Nov Wednesday 7:30pm-9:30pm
Action Air Canada
Free of charge

This workshop is not for maintenance and trouble shooting, it focus on internal parts and accessories compatibility, even on dimension and size too.

There will have all three different brands shotguns compare side by side, and three other same shotguns will be disassembled and line up all equivalent parts for comparison.

Chech event post for updated, thanks

Old May 19th, 2017, 16:39   #38
Rubi-tong

Hi Guys from the UK,
May I ask a question regarding my CAM870?
I bought it second hand for a steel of a price, it came with 30 shells and a 9+1 tube. The bolt was broken so I ordered a replacement, I have an issue that is stopping me using it.
When I pump the Action the bolt comes rear ward but jams going forward?
It feels like it's grating rear wards and jams solid on the fore stroke. I'm not sure if it's the lifter/carrier or the carrier dog maybe?
Any help greatly accepted
Rubi-tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 23:19   #39
Full-Auto-Seer

This is probably an exceptionally stupid set of questions, but I'll shoot anyways.

One, how long are the APS CAM shells? 2 3/4"? 3"? Or 3 1/2"?

Two, can they/has anyone tried using them in a real steel shotgun? I'd like to use an M1897 or an Ithaca M37, but the ones on the market are either stupid rare or just underwhelming. I'd assume that the firing pin would have to be replaced with something more blunt, but is that all?
Old January 18th, 2018, 13:12   #40
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Auto-Seer View Post
This is probably an exceptionally stupid set of questions, but I'll shoot anyways.

One, how long are the APS CAM shells? 2 3/4"? 3"? Or 3 1/2"?

Two, can they/has anyone tried using them in a real steel shotgun? I'd like to use an M1897 or an Ithaca M37, but the ones on the market are either stupid rare or just underwhelming. I'd assume that the firing pin would have to be replaced with something more blunt, but is that all?
As a rule that stuff isn't interchangeable.

As a rule best practices are not to use any real firearms in any airsoft context even if the airsoft equivalent is more money than you want to spend. Prevents fuckups that can get people shot.

The make the stuff so it's not interchangeable so that one) people don't get a buckshot shampoo by accident and two) some genius doesn't rack up an airsoft shotgun with the real deal and go kaboom.

A few years ago Madbull was working on green gas shells to run in real shotguns for training but as far as I know they were never released. Too expensive and fragile and the risk of a real shell getting mixed in was too high.
Old February 1st, 2018, 12:49   #41
N_Force

here is the updated comparison post for APS CAM870 Gen1 and MKII, Gen1 shells/Smart shells/MKII shells.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...61915840719205

have fun and keep our community safe and clean.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 10:45   #42
N_Force

As an airsoft collector (most airsofters call me “Uncle”) for more than 10 years, did a lot of experiments and gained a lot about GBB experience, found out I”m never good enough and never learn enough, even I”m working for airsoft manufacturing, may be it’s time to relax and thinner my collections.

I have certain amount of pistols and rifles also parts too, if that is what you are looking for, stay tuned!

I will post them soon in “Spring and gas gun” and “Parts and accessories” for sale forums......

Old April 11th, 2021, 10:53   #43
N_Force

DM 870 modify for APS shot shell

This DM 870 is made out of a better material than the others airsoft shotgun, means the weight, the hand feel and the racking sound are much more realistic than the others, particularly when shoots with APS shell, the best combination in the airsoft shotgun market.

couple years ago, we modified few pieces of them with no issues when removing the metal ring inside barrel, but now I tried to do it again, I had a hard time to remove it, I broke the welding point and just only push it forward one third and found light cracks on barrel, seems the welding point was reenforced stronger, I stopped it there, move on to back up plan to make it a Saw-off version, the result is good and I really like the way it looks, also for this saw-off short barrel, shoots will be even louder, believe it or not!

cut short the barrel, gun blue it, remove insert from the front of the push pin to fit the end cap of APS shells. Thats what need to be done!

light cracks on the barrel causing by the welding point

Last edited by N_Force; April 11th, 2021 at 11:00..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications