Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Green or tan?

:

General

Old June 25th, 2012, 16:11   #16
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

What is it? It looks like Cadpat colored Flecktarn. There are some definitive greens for sure. Woodland, Cadpat, etc. I'm trying to find something more versatile though. Multicam has worked everywhere for us. I was hoping to have luck the other way as well.

Thanks Danke.

Last edited by Ricochet; June 25th, 2012 at 16:14..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 18:07   #17
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Blue on blue has less to do with what color you are wearing than what command and control is doing to manage their forces.

For example at the game on the weekend, one side had established a battle line, and gave the order that anyone forward of the line was to be engaged.

One fellow on the far left flank had a vist by the good idea fairy .. For some reason he thought it would be a good plan to advance all on his own without telling anyone.

He got lit up by 7 guns, while shouting FRIENDLY!

But he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and paid for it.

Camo color to define sides fails completely at night a well.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 20:13   #18
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Sort of. Good communication will let you know the location of enemy units, and we will "bright" any possible targets to make sure. You don't want to light up some guy who's just walking by, an admin, a pyrotechnics guy, a medic, or an unsuspecting team mate. You must be responsible for who and what you shoot. Although I'm a firm believer in dead lights, reflective vests, and things like that. Not to mention we usually have a few guys with night vision, and every squad member has a radio.

I know people say that camo shouldn't matter if it's "real milsim", but it does. In reality one side would generally be in platoons where each soldier would wear the same or very similar kits. Or a small elite unit. So target identification is important.

Honestly I couldn't imagine a game like Mason Relic without strict camo rules. It would turn into the shootout at OK corral. On general game/practice days, there are many wearing the same camo, but we know what they look like.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General