Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Trying to get Age verified

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 24th, 2020, 13:47   #1
b00mzila

Trying to get Age verified

Just made an account today to get age verified. My friend recommended the site to me.

How am i supposed to get in contact with the people in my area. when i went to DM them to set up a in person meet up (is this still a thing with 2020 Covid restrictions) but they had there DMS closed to new accounts.

A bit confused about what im supposed to do.
b00mzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2021, 20:45   #2
Zfurlong

its not immediate verification. you will need to either contact a few reps local to you (be prepared to drive an hour or more in some cases) to meet them. you will normally come accross members who know an av rep or two by attending games at local fields or by getting in touch with local groups who play at private fields. the av reps have their own lives as well and are all volunteers. they will not jump the second any new members call and throw tantrums (and yes, that has happened, A LOT). in most cases, you could be waiting weeks sometimes even months to get av'd. not only will the av reps need your info in order to submit it to the database, it then needs to be seen, read, and confirmed by the techies running the site as well. in my own case, i was waiting 6 months.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank