Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

I think my MP5 Is Screwed

:

Doctor's Corner

Old August 11th, 2007, 13:25   #1
.Andrew.

Send a message via MSN to .Andrew.
I think my MP5 Is Screwed

Right now im pulling the trigger...it does it on both single shot and automatic..the gun is just like " screming" it wont shoot any pellets or anythign. whats wrong, could the gun be needed a battery charge?
.Andrew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:27   #2
wiinter

Send a message via MSN to wiinter
maybe the motor? sounds like something may be broken/worn out... try taking it apart for inspection?
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:28   #3
.Andrew.

Its like the motore is whining...i took about 10 rounds this morning then it just started doing it
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:29   #4
.Andrew.

I just bought it and the guy said it was just upgraded and shit
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:32   #5
wiinter

that, is not always good, your battery may have been too powerful for your motor.. and that may or may not have caused internal damage... where did you say you got it from and what model and how much did you pay?
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:36   #6
.Andrew.

600 bucks for a brand new universal smart charger..battery..the the CA mp5a4 or something, i just asked him he sais the motor might not be makeing gontact with the gears so i have to re alighn in...im lookin at the motor right now in the hand grip i dont know how to move it up and down though .
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:41   #7
wiinter

nor do i, but in any electric powered weapon, the gears and internals are in constant motion, so you gotta be careful to never do anyhthing that may cause unneeded stress/strain on those parts, such as adding a over powered battery... as per your little gear re-aligning problem, i trust your gun came with a manual... being that classic army is a quality brand.. but nothing is perfect, least of all any airsoft mp5
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:43   #8
.Andrew.

im moving the two screws that cover the motor and its changeing noises everytime i tighten/loosen them
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:46   #9
wiinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Andrew. View Post
im moving the two screws that cover the motor and its changeing noises everytime i tighten/loosen them
dude, i seriously hope you arent taking it apart and holding the trigger, thats a very good way to break it...
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:47   #10
.Andrew.

i figured it out..i have to realign the motor height cause when i pushed it up..it started shooting again but now i have to figure out how to keep it there
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:51   #11
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Andrew. View Post
i figured it out..i have to realign the motor height cause when i pushed it up..it started shooting again but now i have to figure out how to keep it there
there is a screw in the botom of the grip plate, tighten that and shoot semi till the gun is shooting as quiet as possible again.
Old August 11th, 2007, 13:57   #12
IRONSIGHT

There should be a hex head set screw in ther center of the motor plate (on the bottom of the grip) and a flat round disc on the inside that sits between the bottom of the motor and the plate. If that screw is missing, you need to find a replacement as that is the only adjustment for the motor height,and if the disc is missing,you need to replace that as well as the set screw will sit on the main shaft of the motor and eventually damage it. Don't keep pulling the trigger while it's sitting too low as you are grinding the motor and bevel gear into dust.
IRONSIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 14:01   #13
.Andrew.

The motor wont turn the gear now, could this be because my battery is to low, or because the motor is to high? Im charging the batter to full now..The battery was low i think when i got it cause it was brand new and he just put charge in it so i could fire a couple shots.

Last edited by .Andrew.; August 11th, 2007 at 16:01..
Old August 11th, 2007, 16:40   #14
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

I had an issue similar to this, just make sure that screw on the bottom of the grip plate isnt to tight or to lose, theres some form of happy medium there. When I hate it to tight it wouldnt fire and just wine, when it was to loose it wouldnt do a thing.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 16:51   #15
.Andrew.

The gun still wont work....i press the trigger it goes click and then when i let go of the trigger it clicks again...im gettin pissed i just bought this it shouldnt be doing this.

Iv had the battery charging for like 45 minutes now im sure its got atleast enough juice to turn the gears for about 30 seconds..something isnt right

Last edited by .Andrew.; August 11th, 2007 at 16:56..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner