Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Depot Issue

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old October 6th, 2015, 15:54   #1
OneSpeed

Trade Rating: 7
Airsoft Depot Issue

Recently I made a order in which I purchased a Version 3 SHS High Torque motor from their website, however when I finally received the package, they had given me a Version 2 SHS High Torque Motor instead. I immediately called them, and got a quick response telling me they would ship out the Version 3 SHS High Torque immediately and would send instructions for me to send the Version 2 back.

So, I sent them a email detailing the issue, and the next day I got a Airsoft Depot status update email stating that the item has been shipped. However I have been checking the tracking number for about a week, and since then it still says that the electronic information has been submitted, but the item has not actually been sent out yet. I have texted Airsoft Depot multiple times, and emailed them multiple times, and have even messaged them on facebook too. So far it seems that I have completely blacked out in terms of communication from them. I really need the motor for a upcoming OP, and had originally expected it to be here by now.

I have ordered from ASD multiple times in the past, due to their quick a easy processing times, and I am sad to say that this experience will make me think again the next time I consider them as a retailer.
OneSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2015, 11:12   #2
huang

Trade Rating: 285
Canadapost just confirmed the parcel was lost and we will have to priority mail one to you today. We shipped it on Sept. 30 and thought it may just canadapost didn't update their site. We called Canadapost on Monday to start an investigation since they don't work over weekend. They just got back and they don't know where the parcel is. Sorry for the late response.
Old October 8th, 2015, 18:53   #3
OneSpeed

Trade Rating: 7
Resolved, thank you huang for the explaination.
OneSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center