Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Sudbury airsoft group

:

Canadian

Old August 30th, 2008, 00:05   #16
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
as long as your 18+ why start a team when ya can join one thats already established and is groing very well at the moment? but if ya do want to start a team you dont need a saction or spponsor just get some guys and make a team.If and when ya get a team started and want a team to play against localy we would be more than happy to have you come to our field and scrim.
Old August 30th, 2008, 00:09   #17
Spawn28

Quote:
Originally Posted by etd View Post
I represent a third North Bay team... we don't have a name. Just a bunch of 8+ guys/girls who play for fun. We have never played at the paint ball field. We normally play near Booth road. Contact me carmelos53@hotmail.com. We will play with anyone in the city. Just a warning.. we have crappy guns though.
Well thats a little close to the public sure there is a patch of bush there but i like a field where its safe and legal
sorry for the double posting!
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:55   #18
Jefram_denkar

Live in Sudbury myself and just getting into the sport thanks to a friend(still got to get age verified before I Buy). Is it played on dodge this paint ball firelds (No I do not play paint ball but been by their many times) or do the air softers in town have theor own fields???
Jefram_denkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2009, 05:04   #19
Cpl T. Syndrome

I believe wilson in Sudbury can age verify..And if you can hold off till April then I'll be lookin into becomin a North bay rep
Cpl T. Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:05   #20
Wilson

You'll have my backing if you go for that, Syndrome.

Jefram_denkar, message me sometime and we can arrange something to see about getting you age verified.
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:25   #21
Jefram_denkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
You'll have my backing if you go for that, Syndrome.

Jefram_denkar, message me sometime and we can arrange something to see about getting you age verified.
Sure thing

Got a couple buddies of mine also looking to get age verified, I'll be talking with them today about getting it done soon.

Also out side of the low end stuff (Canadian Tire, Walmart, and San Diego) dose anyone sell airsoft in Sudbury???

Last edited by Jefram_denkar; March 1st, 2009 at 10:29..
Old March 1st, 2009, 11:35   #22
E_benoit

Send a message via MSN to E_benoit
Nope your best bet is to get verified and get one off the forums or from one of the retailers in the retailer section.
Sudbury, ON

A-85
E_benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2009, 00:57   #23
Jefram_denkar

In general what do people normally use in Sudbury for air soft (type of gun, equipment, etc...???)

Also how much can a person expect to spend starting out???
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:34   #24
LUTNIT

There is actually a neat thread where people are listing under $600 loadouts including gun and gear. Thread is over here:
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...&highlight=600

$600 is quite low but possible, if you have say $1000 in the bank ready to spend thats a good solid base. How much gear and what type depends on how, where, and how often you play. Wilson for example often rocks plate carriers, drop leg holsters, and all the other good stuff (at least thats what I remember, last summer was a long while ago...) but him and his boys travel all over the place from Toronto to Ottawa for games. If you are more casual you can probably get away with a gun, some sort of camouflage clothing, good boots (best to get some that go above the ankle to prevent sprains), a battery, goggles, and a hicap or two. Maybe a cheap chest rig with some plastic lowcaps. Several people I know run with sub $500 loadouts (not including gun) and play regularly. If you want to get more serious the sky's the limit, I recently scared myself adding up my standard loadout and it came out to over $3300 (including gun.)

*Edit*
For a first game or if you are really casual (only play a few times a year or just with friends) you could even just do gun and goggles. Several of the retailers in the drop down menu at the top (who DO check your age verified status here on ASC) sell packages with a gun, hicap, bag of BB's, battery, and a wall charger for under $350. Then get some paintball goggles or something for $20-50 and run with jeans and whatever. I still recommend boots that go above the ankle though.

On the note of goggles. Most fields require completely sealing goggles for safety reasons, no shooting glasses or anything like that. I have seen a BB hit the edge of shooting glasses, shatter, and send BB shrapnel into the guys eye. He turned out to be fine after flushing it with water and keeping it closed for a few minutes, but it could have been a lot worse. So I really recommend goggles that seal around your face, not any type of glasses.

Last edited by LUTNIT; March 4th, 2009 at 01:56..
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2009, 09:17   #25
KyleGray15

Hey Vince

Well we made contact on Facebook and began talking about the teams and how we were going to figure everything out. So if there is already a team in sudbury depending on the numbers of that team you and I could make arangements to bring our teams together or something. Just add me on msn and we can get it all sorted out.

sqejie_boy15@hotmail.com
KyleGray15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2009, 07:09   #26
Nato

I never knew there was a airsoft group in North Bay. Someone send me a email about it at n_dagenais@hotmail.com cause i'd really like to get more info.
Nato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:11   #27
Spawn28

If your in North Bay and looking for an Airsoft Team just click here

http://www.freewebs.com/fngnorthbay/

Spawn
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:15   #28
Justin1805

how often do you north bay teams play
Justin1805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2010, 23:22   #29
Crask

hey

Yo!!! Get sum airsofter well we have a tem here in sault ste marie and it looks like sudbury is the closest we have t ous at the moment well if you would like to play contack us on the facebook group Airsoft Ontario post on there and we can make arrangements to travel either way it would be fun ?? hit us up G.O.B
Crask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2010, 16:38   #30
Alien595

Airsoft Sudbury

New web site in the making.

Airsoft Sudbury
www.airsoftsudbury.com

Airsoft Comunity/team for those located in Sudbury, Ontario & nearby vicinities.

The site is still in development. Forums to come soon. PM me if you wish to be part of the admin team.
Alien595 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian