Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canadian Forces Vest Question

:

Gear Discussion

Old April 8th, 2015, 17:38   #1
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Canadian Forces Vest Question

Are the forces still using the old 4 pouch non modular vests? Id like to get a Cadpat vest, but after realizing just on time that there's only 4 mag pouches and you cant remove or add anything..... that's a no go for me. So are they using a new style, and if so does anyone know of any repro's or even some that have slipped through the cracks into the civilian market?

I know that CP gear makes exactly what im looking for, but at about 400 dollars that is a bit steep... plus for some reason they decided not to add a back to it, and they didn't build it around being able to mount their own hydration carrier either which is strange.

I'm looking for opinions on a Cadpat vest, that can mount a hydration carrier on the back without wearing it like a backpack and is modular. I was thinking of just using an OD condor PC and mounting a bunch of Cadpat pouches...but I think that would look strange, no?

If anyone has info that would be a great help to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2015, 23:23   #2
WPJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post
Are the forces still using the old 4 pouch non modular vests? Id like to get a Cadpat vest, but after realizing just on time that there's only 4 mag pouches and you cant remove or add anything..... that's a no go for me. So are they using a new style, and if so does anyone know of any repro's or even some that have slipped through the cracks into the civilian market?

I know that CP gear makes exactly what im looking for, but at about 400 dollars that is a bit steep... plus for some reason they decided not to add a back to it, and they didn't build it around being able to mount their own hydration carrier either which is strange.

I'm looking for opinions on a Cadpat vest, that can mount a hydration carrier on the back without wearing it like a backpack and is modular. I was thinking of just using an OD condor PC and mounting a bunch of Cadpat pouches...but I think that would look strange, no?

There are lots of mods you an do to the vest, it has be default 7 pouches which can be added in three locations, you can config it to carry up to 18 mags
WPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2015, 23:03   #3
merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post

actually you can attach a hydro pack to CP vest..the small back has enough space to add a hydro pack with Molle.
merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion