Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

G&G Max series

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old September 21st, 2010, 20:24   #1
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

G&G Max series

Ok now I'm definitely confused. If replicas are illegal because they all to accurately depict their real world counterparts and they require a clear plastic lower reciever to be legal.

So with that being said how on earth has G&G now able to send us full metal rifles. I'm not talking about the full metal with clear black lower reciever making them nearly identical to their real steel counterparts. No, I'm talking full metal lower reciever right out of the box!

the Airsoft Weapon I'm talking about is this one:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPy2VegtHoo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPy2VegtHoo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Okay so its just a carbine. but its all metal in all the right places! 007 airsoft would refuse to sell anything like this to us regular civilians. Belive me I've tried.

This is a huge thing to me. I mean Go G&G!!! and buyairsoft.ca!!!!At the same to though, aren't they breaking the rules? Or have the rules changed to allow replicas, or have had a change in the classification of Airsoft weapons away from full replicas?

In any case bravo goes to out to buyairsoft.ca for binging us something I think alot of us have been waiting for! I know I've been dying to get my hands on a full metal M4.

Hopefully this is a positive look into the future of airsoft in Canada! It's certainly a step in the right direction IMHO.

Can't wait to get mine! (Christmas is coming!)

keep the Peace,
Ian
a.k.a. HotDog
HotDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 20:45   #2
H1TMAN
formerly GRoy

After looking at their website it looks like they are using the Safesoft method of importing AEGs. Safesoft has not changed anything, it just open the door slightly bigger for people that know what they are doing to import AEGs sucessfully into Canada.
H1TMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 20:59   #3
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

Well Hell brother! its still impressive to see this happening. i don't care how as long as they get more!

I'd love to see some pistols make their way over that invisible line and into our waiting hands in a legal fashion.
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:16   #4
Tex

it's been happening for years nothing new and nothing has changed.

it is a step in the same old direction so bravo goes to no one and certainly not buyshitsoft

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:20   #5
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

Its the first all metal airsoft rifle I've seen sold legally to the public and I'm online everyday looking for a full metal lower reciever for my AEG. And if its been done for years then why can't I order an m4 patriot from airsoft G.I. legally?
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:21   #6
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

my video didn't embed.... boo rattly gosh darn it!
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:33   #7
Tex

yes it has been done for years. there is a reason everyone says "get age verified" it wasn't always like that but it is now. there has never ever been a time since sometime in the 90's I could not buy anything airsoft I wanted or needed.

and no you can not import guns from airsoft gi why would you think you could. Pharmacies import restricted drugs does that mean you can?

this should be in the noobtank

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:38   #8
Amos

It's not hard to meet a verifier in Winnipeg lol

<-----------------

<-----------------
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 21:56   #9
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbreman View Post
And if its been done for years then why can't I order an m4 patriot from airsoft G.I. legally?
Because you're not a retailer and you dont have the license or whatever you need to import the guns without them getting seized. And even retailers get trouble doing that from time to time.

You can get just about ANYTHING sold in the airsoft world, just get age verified and talk to a retailer.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 22:14   #10
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

okay. just the first time i've seen a full metal listed available to the public. Hopefully the age verified thing will happen soon my tag on MAA just got done so hopefully this one will too.

I think this can be closed now.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 01:06   #11
e0137

I have been on the board for a few weeks even less, I got age verified on Sunday, just waiting for it to go through. Dont go through Buyairsoft, for one they sell to any age and they dont know crap about airsoft guns.
e0137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2010, 18:26   #12
HotDog
a.k.a. ianbreman

wasn't planing on it. just thought it should be mentioned but I was wrong apperantly.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion