Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Innovation

:

Accessories Discussion

Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:35   #1
Shrimpcraft

Airsoft Innovation

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any problems buying stuffs from AI before because I ordered the propane adaptor kit almost two and a half weeks ago and still hasn't received it yet. Last week, they sent me an email saying I gave them the wrong emt password when I clearly followed their website instruction to put in the correct emt password before sending. Now I've send another two more emails to re-confirm and do follow ups and never heard from them since.

Are there anyways I can contact them elsewhere or even here because I heard some of them lurks around this forum.

Thanks all!
Shrimpcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:48   #2
m102404
Tys

PM MadMax

and/or order through Airsoftparts.ca
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:54   #3
Fly 9

Send a message via MSN to Fly 9
They have been pretty busy lately and MadMax has said that he's down a bunch of workers because of school starting so things are going slower.
You have nothing to worry about. I'm still waiting on an order I made with them for an adapter too but I'm not concerned and you shouldn't be either. They're far too well established here to rip anyone off and it wouldn't benefit them anyway.
It's a pain but people get busy and shit happens.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:37   #4
MadMax
Delierious Designer of Dastardly Detonations

Location: in the dark recesses of some metal chip filled machine shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpcraft View Post
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any problems buying stuffs from AI before because I ordered the propane adaptor kit almost two and a half weeks ago and still hasn't received it yet. Last week, they sent me an email saying I gave them the wrong emt password when I clearly followed their website instruction to put in the correct emt password before sending. Now I've send another two more emails to re-confirm and do follow ups and never heard from them since.

Are there anyways I can contact them elsewhere or even here because I heard some of them lurks around this forum.

Thanks all!
Are your initials DW? We don't know what pword you used because it isn't "gungas" which is the usual pword we ask that our EMT paying customers use.

Fly 9: When did you place your order? My shipping help was making a mistake in processing orders which I thought I managed to fix for orders that got messed up in the past couple weeks. PM me your transaction ID number and I'll look into it.

Sorry all. Back to school right when we opened international wholesales of grenades threw us for a loop. I'm still trying to clear up all the mess.

MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:41   #5
Shrimpcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Are your initials DW? We don't know what pword you used because it isn't "gungas" which is the usual pword we ask that our EMT paying customers use.

Fly 9: When did you place your order? My shipping help was making a mistake in processing orders which I thought I managed to fix for orders that got messed up in the past couple weeks. PM me your transaction ID number and I'll look into it.

Sorry all. Back to school right when we opened international wholesales of grenades threw us for a loop. I'm still trying to clear up all the mess.
Unfortunately my initials is JW
I do have the wrong emt password problem. I retyped and resend it with gungas just like when i first send that emt (no caps or anything).

Anywho thanks for replying! It's good to hear from you here.
Shrimpcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:47   #6
Fly 9

Send a message via MSN to Fly 9
MadMax: Just sent you a PM but forgot to add that I placed my order on Sept 24th.
Do what you gotta do and worry about me when you can. It's understandable that you have a lot on right now so take your time.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 23:09   #7
mikek85

I got my adapter pretty quick and I'm from the US. Only thing I ever ordered from them though.
mikek85 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion