Originally Posted by Shagg
If anyone is looking for bbs for their rifle I have some. Shipping is extra

Marui Superior Grade 0.30g BB $27 ea
-Quantity 3 boxes

Straight 0.36 BB 1000rnds $29 ea
-Quantity 3 bags

Straight 0.43 BB 1000rnds $33 ea
-Quantity 3 bags
As handy as this is, it should be posted in the Parts & Accessories for sale thread.

Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Tai Kwan Leap. Approach me that you might see...
Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 20:10   #212
Shagg

Both the .36 and .43 are graphite coated
Shagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 21:47   #213
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagg
If anyone is looking for bbs for their rifle I have some. Shipping is extra

Marui Superior Grade 0.30g BB $27 ea
-Quantity 3 boxes

Straight 0.36 BB 1000rnds $29 ea
-Quantity 3 bags

Straight 0.43 BB 1000rnds $33 ea
-Quantity 3 bags
Shagg reserve a bag of .36's for me, thanks buds
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
SCG48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2006, 23:06   #214
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

Post Sniper Ammo

In relation to sniper BB's, what is the most prefered? and how do you find those particular bb's (accurate, inaccurate in weight)and the best weight bb for the enviroment you play in.

I would like to see what people out there have to say.

I have only used the Straight .36's and .43's graphite coated, there is only one issue I have with them is the graphite actually gets on your hopup, resulting in a slippery type resedue that in the end affects the bb's trajectory. Stalker mentioned about sticking the bb's in a sock, then throwing it in the laundry machine. or simply get the white bb's.
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
Old March 12th, 2006, 09:59   #215
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
The white ones are difficult to find at times. And washing the graphite off is a bit more involved than just putting in a sock, needs a cola bath first to loosen the graphite. After you wash the ammo, you'll need to clean your inner barrel, your hop up, even inside your mag to get rid of all remaining graphite, because everywhere the BBs have touched, will rub the grey stuff on any ammo you use.

Down in the US, the airsoft snipers tend to overwhelmingly use Maruzen 0.29g Super Grand Master BBs, precision ammo if you will (aka 500rds per box....... other note, the stock APS2 SV has a fixed up up, and is set for use with the SGM BBs). I got mine (1500) last December, and never got a chance to field them, but the day before I posted that "G19 with 0.30g BBs at 90ft" thread, I was shooting both my M700 and M24 at the same range, and found the best was my M24 shooting the 0.29g SGM ammo, I could get head shots 80% of the time, but with the washed 0.30g, I'd get them 60-70% of the time.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2006, 11:29   #216
Keyboard

Send a message via AIM to Keyboard
I gotta talk to ya on MSN next time you're on Stalker, got a few questions for ya regarding my CA M24.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=44226
Keyboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2006, 17:55   #217
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyboard
I gotta talk to ya on MSN next time you're on Stalker, got a few questions for ya regarding my CA M24.

Sounds good. I'll be on tomorrow during the day, for the rest of the week, same as always. :cheers:

Alternatively, you can sign up on www.warmongers.ca and go to the Sniper Range and post your question there. Be good to have a record of issues relating to sniper rifles and issues, problems, tips, etc. somewhere in an easy spot to dig up. Chances are if you are needing info, others will also. :tup:
Old March 12th, 2006, 18:08   #218
Ghillie973

Send a message via MSN to Ghillie973 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghillie973
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker
Be good to have a record of issues relating to sniper rifles and issues, problems, tips, etc. somewhere in an easy spot to dig up. Chances are if you are needing info, others will also. :tup:
I second that. Isn't the whole point to this thread to collect info regarding BA and sniper info.
Ghillie973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2006, 18:14   #219
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghillie973
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker
Be good to have a record of issues relating to sniper rifles and issues, problems, tips, etc. somewhere in an easy spot to dig up. Chances are if you are needing info, others will also. :tup:
I second that. Isn't the whole point to this thread to collect info regarding BA and sniper info.
I agree, it is very helpfull to have such info, if the info your looking for isnt there ask. But ya go to the site Stalker provided, theres a wealth of info there, hopefully more will be added
Old March 12th, 2006, 18:53   #220
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Another good place for info is www.airsoftretreat.com in the forum's Sniper's Perch. I post there somewhat regularly, as Canadian_Stalker, and while it's a great place for info (their airsoft snipers outnumber us by like 10 to 1), it's also a great place for noobs asking the same questions every month. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but at least the vets there are polite about telling noobs to search.

Still, Warmonger forum is very straight shooting, and I'm the moderator in the sniper section. I'm the expert on airsoft ballistics, CA M24 upgrades and fixes, using heavy BBs in GBBs, etc. Shagg is the most experienced with the upgraded APS2 SV, and Quantis covers all the TM VSR G-Spec stuff. Giving info to anyone that asks on MSN Messenger is fine, but it's better to have a pile of info easily accessable to those interested, instead of repeating the info every few weeks to individuals on MSN. I take questions always, and answer to the best of my ability, but it benefits the community to have that info as public and easily found.

And ya, I'll be adding more stickies regarding my thoughts, experience and info as I put the time to, ranging from scope choices, to ammo, to ghillie suit construction. And I encourage anyone with info to share to post, sticky as well if you are able. "Mi casa, su casa!"
Old March 14th, 2006, 16:23   #221
Keyboard

Send a message via AIM to Keyboard
Anybody have any good places where I can order scopes? I'm looking at 3-9x40mm or 3-9x50mm with sunshades.

Thanks!
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=44226
Keyboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 18:42   #222
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Jacksyid (man, why can't he come an easy to rememeber spelling!!!) has some very nice 3-9x40 scopes available Tasco, sunshades available as well), and www.marstar.com (ca?) has some nice ones also.
Old March 14th, 2006, 19:26   #223
JacoNB

Stalker, just a quick note to say I signed up on the warmongers forum.. I have a bit of reading to do...

(And surely, I'll have a question or six.)
JacoNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 19:45   #224
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacoNB
Stalker, just a quick note to say I signed up on the warmongers forum.. I have a bit of reading to do...

(And surely, I'll have a question or six.)
No problem, is why I posted my experience and welcome any questions! Just try searching a bit beforehand if you think it's a simple question anwswered.
Old March 14th, 2006, 19:51   #225
JacoNB

Will do.

**edit:

My first question will be: "whot's the best sniperz rfile?" and "whre could u bye 1?"

JacoNB is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions