Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New to airsoft - need some help

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 28th, 2018, 10:48   #16
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

G&G M14 is decent, but they are heavy. I’d get the G&G over the Cyma.
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:02   #17
H00pla85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
G&G M14 is decent, but they are heavy. I’d get the G&G over the Cyma.
Yeah not overly concerned with weight. As long as the internals are good and the exterior is durable and doesn't feel like cheap plastic. Would prefer all metal but some non-metal may be unavoidable at my price range for certain models.

Any sites you would recommend watching for good sales /clearance stuff

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
H00pla85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:36   #18
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

There’s three ways to get this, composite plastic, walnut wood and EBR (metal). Internally stock G&G is decent, but there aren’t a lot of guns out there that won’t need an upgrade or two to be decent. You can get the socom version which is seven inches shorter than the full sized models, so that’ll save some space and weight. The EBR version is easily the sexiest, but it’s nearly twice the weight of the rifle style stock. Weight is definitely an issue, especially after a few hours and a longer gun like the M14 you’re holding straight out to fire. Even the socom models are really only good for outdoor play. The other two sticks come down to prefererence. One is wood and the other black plastic, but both will take a reasonable beating. Most of the rest of the gun is metal construction.

For your first gun it’s advisable to get a standard carbine or CQB length M4 AEG. They are versatile, can be used everywhere and have the largest host of airsoft and real steel parts available for them. It’s just the gun you can always fall back on and many players who try to go unique or different end up going to one later on for functionality anyways. Also, M4s are lighter, shorter and more ergonomic, especially in close quarters and shoot just as good and often better at longer ranges. There are a lot of models that will be decent, but it’s the best go to starter.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank