Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Is hero outdoors legit?

:

General

Old May 13th, 2021, 19:32   #91
Kwokwai

Send a message via ICQ to Kwokwai Send a message via MSN to Kwokwai Send a message via Yahoo to Kwokwai
Funny story as I apparently used up all of my luck for this year in this one transaction.

My first purchase ever from Hero Outdoors to pick up an ICS MP5 metal upper as they are the only vendor that I've been able to find this online in Canada. Going with the assumption I will not be seeing anything for 4-5 months if I'm lucky I put the order in Thursday last week. Received it this Tuesday. I'm gobsmacked that they actually had it in stock. Mind you, the outer diameter of the front is bigger than the inner diameter of the metal A4 front end I have and there seems to have been a design change to remove the two mounting screw holes for the MP5 hopup unit inside by ICS. Looks like I can't use it. Go figure. LOL
Kwokwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2021, 20:19   #92
Zfurlong

It's been almost two years, I'm still waiting on a few hop rubbers that was part of a bigger order. ( I gave up hope long ago)
Old June 20th, 2021, 17:36   #93
Livgarden

Yes, I believe Hero Outdoors is legit. I just went there yesterday with the intent on buying some MREs. I was surprised to find they had a few CO2 mags for my CZ p09 which is quite hard to find in Canada at the moment.
Livgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2021, 15:44   #94
Hippie_Mikey

Their a drop shipping company. Their main bread and butter is too drop ship.
Hippie_Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2022, 18:42   #95
Typefighter

Bought a boneyard VFC G36 off them. Not sure if boneyard guns come from in-store or Evike?but first pull of the charging handle and something snapped and it wouldn?t fire. Ordered a bunch of Crusader, VF Precision and VFC V2 parts to rebuild. Also ordered new guns and they all eventually showed up.
Typefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2022, 03:19   #96
silent_lemon

I ordered an AKM metal receiver and 2 months later they cancelled my order. 2 years later, i forgot I was still looking for a metal receiver and forgot I already tried ordering from them until I saw my order history, I purchased the exact same AKM receiver that was "in stock." I figured id wait it out and see what happened this time, and it showed up 3 months later. It's a real store, not a scam. I mean, if you have low expectations theyre okay
silent_lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General