Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 3rd, 2011, 20:55   #706
Mandalore

Hey peeps,
I am usually called Josh, which makes sense because that is my name after all. Anyways, I thought I should make some posts as I wait for a response from an AV'r. I live in Stratford, I have yet to actually go airsofting anywhere, but I'd like to get out to some games at Flagraiders somepoint somewhat soon, I thought it would be a good idea to get a gun off the classifieds first as I only have an Aftermath Lycaon, which I wish I would've paid the extra $$ and got something better. Live and learn I guess
Mandalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:13   #707
Mallory Knox
The Sexy Side of ArmyIssue

I'm not new to airsoft but I have not been out to play.
I have fired AEG's GBB's and BA but do not personally own one.
I have lots of gear but not a first line rig.
I am an Airsoft Widow.
Mallory Knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 22:07   #708
Super

Hey everyone!
id like to introduce myself,

my real name is Tyson and im 19
i live in ajax currently and the airsoft pistol ive owned for a few years is a crossman p36. looking to upgrade sometime, how do i go about getting age verified? thats my only question for now. nice to meet you all
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2011, 14:26   #709
slink182

Hello All! and a few possible questions.

Per the forum/new member rules...

Hi, Steve here. I'm just getting back into milsim after a long, long lull (close to 20 yrs). Originally got interested back in 1977-78 when spring guns were just coming out and they fired plastic pellets (the ones shaped like the Crossman pellets). Moved over to paintgun combat during the 80's, and milsim with BBs in the early 90's before putting it all aside for other commitments (university studies).

Now getting back into the sport, and can see that it's matured further that I ever expected, both in technology and community!

Thank GOD for the internet.

Connections: looking to find an age verifier within a 1-hr drive of Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. I have not looked at the AV board to find one yet, but will after this posting.

Connections II: also looking for a club or group in my local area (Waterloo Region and surrounding areas) to potentially join. Any leads would be appreciated.

TM/CA storefronts: Wow, trying to find a TM/CA dealer is almost like trying to find hen's teeth. Anyone know a reputable dealer? Other manufacturers I'm looking at includes RCS, VFC & Ares, but I'm not familiar with their reliability/durability histories. My preference is for guns that have high reliability, and as much metal as possible. (No, I'm not an elitist - I believe in buying things once, and keeping it in service for years. Long-term cost savings is more important than lower up-front costs, imo.)

Personal weapon choices: SCAR, HK416 & G36.

Oh, and Thanks for Reading! See y'all in the forums!
slink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2011, 22:11   #710
KraGzz

Hey guys My name is Jeff. Just starting to really get into airsoft. Hope to be here for awhile. =)
KraGzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 20:59   #711
T9w0rd

Yo guys, just thought I'd say hi. I registered because I saw a couple of people had some really good FR/MARSOC kits and I am working on one myself.
T9w0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:00   #712
Heavy
DeathStudent

Hello all,

I am an old guy ,my son wanted an airsoft gun and asked me to help him.So now i'm hooked..... i supervise games for alot of the neighborhood kids with other parents about 20 kids 13---16 the future airsoft comunity is strong .But know want my own time looking to join the local communities. Have met some really nice people already.And will look into getting some gear and age verified. Any one know where we can get xxxl fatiques Cheers
Heavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 21:31   #713
Brett-18

Hello gentlemen my name is Brett I'm 19 years old. I have been playing since last summer just got age verified last week so i figured might as well introudce myself and get some airsofting tips and meet some new people. Good day, good afternoon, and good evening! I just got my first GBB and sidearm!
Brett-18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 19:57   #714
teh_EmoChild

Greetings,
I'm Kyle, 17 in 2 months 2 days lol. My friends call me the emo kid (or child) because of my long hair and general lack of emotions . I started paintballing at about 12, then found airsoft while looking for a realistic paintball gun, and been addicted ever since. I Game on PC and Xbox, and I mountain bike whenever I get a chance. I also play bass guitar. Looking forward to the day when I can get age verified and come out to a game, until then I will slowly go insane
teh_EmoChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 11:10   #715
israsar

Send a message via Skype™ to israsar
Hi folks,

I'm Israsar, real name is Simon. Most of my life (39 years) I spent in military service in Russia, later in Israel. So army is integral part of my way. Until CF will find my place in the system, I play with paramilitary games and airsoft likely to be the best.
I own AI L96 rifle and will support any canadian team with sniping.
Dixi. :snipe:
israsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:30   #716
Varjeal

A new old(er) guy.

Hello everyone! My name is Kim and I have played a few informal airsoft games with lousy wally world guns and a bunch of good friends..time to UPGRADE! Still mostly a newbie though.

I've been doing lots of research on retailer websites, the youtube stuff, and my (relatively local) Edmonton forums, and finally ran across this one. Will definitely need to get A/V'd soon and looking to purchase my first AEG and some kit. I've already found most of my safety gear and now its time for the fun stuff. Looking forward to chatting with ya all, and hopefully soon shooting at ya too.

Name: Kim
Callsign: Varjeal
Age: (Born 1973 I really don't wanna type the actual number)
Prefered Style of Play: whatever it takes to shoot the other guy and not get hit
Gun: cheap garbage at the moment, but truly addicted now.
Varjeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:39   #717
IslandBoy

Hey,

My name is Paul. I live in Markham, ON.

I'm 43 and have no experience at all with airsoft.

I do have years and years of experience with other forms of combat sports, so I'm likely not a total wank. I guess we'll see, but I'll try to keep my expectations low.

I'll likely pick up a gun and gear and give this a shot.
IslandBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2011, 22:22   #718
UrbanSniperx

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle, I am 18(as of today!). I am an ex paintballer, I’ve grown board of it over the last 5 years of playing so I am now looking to find a new sport to fulfill my military interests.And I got board of the mess. Ever since I was young I have loved everything military, so the milsim aspect of airsoft has drawn me to it. Another interest of mine is going shooting real steel, I don’t have my Pal yet (soon as school is out I will be getting it) but my dad does so I take every chance I get to get out and shoot. Its one of my favorite pass times, so airsoft is just a no brainer haha.

I already have a AEG, just waiting on a replacement switch as mine was defective. Hopefully its back up and running within the next few weeks so I can get out and play!

Thanks,
Kyle
UrbanSniperx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2011, 22:29   #719
DarkGreymore

Greetings,

My name is Phil. I'm 32. I have an interest in airsoft, but I am completely new to it. My main focus at this time concerning airsoft is shooting videos, short films and etc... using realistic looking airsoft guns. Essentially youtube videos that are comical in nature or simply cool to watch.

Essentially I'm acquiring many Airsoft guns that are not working or broken (not visually broken) to use in videos. More on that later once I get age verified.

If you are in Montreal and interested in such things, do not hesitate to drop me a line. We're always looking for people willing to participate in our videos, provide props or costumes and etc...

Take care.
DarkGreymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2011, 15:41   #720
FallingWolf

Hello all. My name is Steven, 17 years old and of coarse new to airsoft... I live in Calgary Alberta, but going to school in Saskatchewan (Boarding school). Any questions feel free to ask.
FallingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank