Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 7th, 2010, 17:29   #466
MSZ-006C1

Hi folks,
My name is Jun. I am Japanese, but living in France. I am 36 going on 37.
I am a newcomer at ASC but practicing airsoft since 2005 and quite active on the France Airsoft forum.

Ah ! I am pretty sure you are wondering what I am doing here, uh ?

Although scattered all over the country, we're a small group of french airsoft players who are really fond of the CADPAT. Issued of course, or at least Frontenac and other stuff sold at CP Gear, Dave's Surplus and so on, because we would not like the idea of insulting your country's camo by purchasing some cheap ugly knock-off.

Anyway, what am I doing here ? Well, I thought it was about time to register here and grab some precious pieces of informations I might not be able to find out by myself on the internet.

One last thing : my english is not too bad, but not that good either. Please be indulgent if I make mistakes. Thanks.

宜しくお願いします。
MSZ-006C1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2010, 18:32   #467
Casey Colt

WADDUP WADDUP WADDUP
Okay, ridiculous antics aside, this is my

INTRODUCTION POST!!

Names Casey, y'all can call me Colt.
Yes, that is my real world handle as well.
I'm 19, almost 20, I live and work in Toronto.

I figure this is a logical first step to get in with the community.
I've been researching the game for 4-5 years now, and ever since I've been infatuated with the idea of being a part of it!

I'm not gonna bother posting a summary bio of myself - this is just a hello.
Figure that you'll be seeing me at games soon enough.
I'm a friendly guy-so hopefully we get along and good times will ensue!

See you on the field! Hopefully not down the sights of my rifle -plink plink-
Casey Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2010, 19:27   #468
CplBones

Hello

Hi Everybody

I`m Robert. I am a member of the Canadian armed forces. I was a avid paintballer but where i live there is no paintball but there is airsoft so i`m starting that now. 1 quick question are there any age verification reps near Cold Lake, AB i checked the list and did not see one but i`m hoping list is old and needs to be updated
CplBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2010, 22:09   #469
Spitfire82

Hi everybody,

My name is Chris and i'm a new comer in Canada. I'm a 24yo airsofter, living for a month now in Montreal, Qc.

I miss airsoft games and talks so i'm here to chat with you folks, and maybe find a game and play !

See y'a

Spit'
Spitfire82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2010, 22:12   #470
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Hi bud, welcome to ASC. I'd recommend that you update your account so that people can see where you are from ( I know you said Mt). Since you are 24 I suggest you contact an age verifier and get verified. Being verified opens up all the retail and classified sections to you. There are games in the Montreal alrea almost every weekend during summer months and alot of games in the winter too. Hope to see you on the field.

Tom
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 00:46   #471
Spitfire82

Thank you ! I modified my location
I heard about age verification and I will try to contact someone to do this, and maybe we'll see us someday (if I find a gun )

Well, I hope my english isn't so bad, je préfère le Français !

See y'a
Spitfire82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 09:28   #472
bertro

Hi everybody.

Robert from Montreal here. Turning 30 in a couple of weeks, and recently became interested in airsoft (used to play paintball a few years ago). For now, I've only got a cheap "lamesoft" SS P226 springer from Walmart and I'm doing target practice indoors. When I'll get tired of abusing the gel target, I'll get AV'd on the forum, get some real gear and start coming to airsoft games in my area.

I must admit I'm not a big fan of full automatics and "spraying" the enemy with ammo, so I hope there are pistol-only (or semi-auto only) close-combat games out there. If not, no problem, I'll go with anything.

Cheers!
bertro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 09:32   #473
VooDooPeteK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertro View Post
Hi everybody.

Robert from Montreal here. Turning 30 in a couple of weeks, and recently became interested in airsoft (used to play paintball a few years ago). For now, I've only got a cheap "lamesoft" SS P226 springer from Walmart and I'm doing target practice indoors. When I'll get tired of abusing the gel target, I'll get AV'd on the forum, get some real gear and start coming to airsoft games in my area.

I must admit I'm not a big fan of full automatics and "spraying" the enemy with ammo, so I hope there are pistol-only (or semi-auto only) close-combat games out there. If not, no problem, I'll go with anything.

Cheers!
Welcome

Yea those walmart spring pistols can get you hooked and thinking... "I wonder what else is out there"

You are and will be happy with airsoft....But your bank book wont lol
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2010, 13:52   #474
273BeLow

Send a message via MSN to 273BeLow
Hello!

My name is Jonathan I'm a Scot and have been airsofting for over five years now.

My better half is Canadian (and already on here!) she's had a Canadian load out for a while now including a C8 I built for her and decided to join her as I actually really like the gear myself (well that and her comments about me wearing multicam )

Got a set of cadpat with boonie and one of the CF vests from ebay. Was using my SAW M249 set up as a C9 yesterday but I also have a C8 project on the go all it needs is a inner barrel and one of the proper C8 metal bodies to replace the blank body that is on it now!

Thanks go to John (who you might better know as Scoutthedoggie on youtube! For taking the photo for me)
273BeLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2010, 18:05   #475
ScooterVauto

Hello everyone.
ScooterVauto (AKA {LSB}ScooterVauto)
My Name is Carmen (call me Carm)
42 Living in east Edmonton.
Ex- paintballer (.68 with a sterling Pump and Modded Tippman Prolite)
Bought a couple Clear springers out of PM hobby Calgary and took them,
the rounds they came with and 2 old paintballer out to My uncles farm and
had a blast.

Imagine 3x 40+ grown men, running around with full face paintball masks
and little clear plastic pistols, I bet my uncle laughed his butt off..
Quick note on the clearsoft line.. I really like my Colt double eagle, 300+ FPS..
heck Paintball Max field speed is max 299 FPS.
this little bugger shoots faster, straighter and farther then my Prolite hahahah

I came here to find out exactly what the canadian laws were about.
I wont lie, my objective is to eventually get 3 pistols and hang them on my wall.
well likely a sniper rifle (VSR-10 is a sharp little number).
And if the urge hits to have a little fun, snag my buds, grab some balls from the
local sporting goods store and head out to the Farm..

I do expect to head out to a local field just to see the grand picture of airsoft canada style.
But have no idea where to look, (question number 3 on my list of questions for
my future age Verification meeting this weekend )

Its a stone cold shame that we cannot import a 140 FPS TM EBB Delta, but
i can goto any hunting and fishing store and by a 417 fps .177 beretta...
Dam shame.....
You have got to know, the morning after the law changes.....
EVERY Honk Kong supplier of Airsoft is going to be Bank full and warehouse empty hahahahah
Have a great day everyone...
You'll find with time, I dont usually write small one line posts hahahah
SV

Last edited by ScooterVauto; June 15th, 2010 at 18:11..
ScooterVauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2010, 13:15   #476
Andiee

Hey everyone.
Names Robin Andrea. But just call me Andiee.
I just turned 18.
I don't know what else to say. I'm really bad with introductions.
But I'm really excited to start playing. (:
Andiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2010, 17:09   #477
Cyen

Hey my names Kory (male) and i have been into airsoft for about a year now. I am underage 15, and do not plan on trying to send someone to get AV'd so i can buy from the classifieds, but i do own a velocity arms V4 S-System. i plan on attending my first game when i turn 18 and am just wondering were i can get a metal lower reciever and other accesories so i can start saving up. Thanks
Cyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2010, 17:34   #478
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyen View Post
Hey my names Kory (male) and i have been into airsoft for about a year now. I am underage 15, and do not plan on trying to send someone to get AV'd so i can buy from the classifieds, but i do own a velocity arms V4 S-System. i plan on attending my first game when i turn 18 and am just wondering were i can get a metal lower reciever and other accesories so i can start saving up. Thanks
Welcome to ASC Kory.

Accessories can be purchased from almost anywhere in the world from many online shops, as well as in country from local online retailers. As for a lower receiver; you will be unable to import one due to Canadian importation law. However once you are 18 you will be able to source one through this website retailer section.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:54   #479
ACCL
* AV Suspended Pending Trade Dispute *

Hey everyone!

My name is Alex (ok there are probably over 9000 of 'alex's here I bet) I live in Burnaby, British Columbia and I have recently started airsoft. I own a Sig552 (pretty accurate and good RoF despite the bad reviews) and 2 high cap mags. I am 18 and hoping to get AV'ed soon.

Not sure what else to add. Hope to get to know you all

one last thing: Are there anyone around where I live so I can get age verified?
ACCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2010, 18:28   #480
Sunny

Hey Sunny from brampton

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank