bioval bbb

:

Accessories Discussion

Old April 3rd, 2009, 15:56   #16
Nick_273

Send a message via MSN to Nick_273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
Their is a huge mis-perception on Bio BB's in Canada. You will have to get your Biobal BBB's from the States or have friends back home send them to you.
Agreed. Every time somebody posts about biodegradable BB's theres a large number of people who start telling their horror stories about them shattering on mesh goggles and blinding people. Those BB's are the cheap "bio" bb's that you buy at Canadian tire and have given biodegradable bb's in general a bad reputation here in Canada.

I have personally used Bioval BB's, Excel Bio BB's and G&G Bio BB's (all .25g versions) and can tell you that they have all performed great. Never had any kinds of feeding problems and cant tell the difference between them and other .25g bb's.

I think a biodegradable bb distributer in Canada would be well received.
Nick_273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2009, 16:14   #17
theguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_273 View Post
I think a biodegradable bb distributer in Canada would be well received.
+1

I have been looking for a way to find BBB's at a reasonable price in Canada for a while, cheapest i have seen is about 30$ shipped from britan for a bag of 1700 .25s

Thats just cant swing that, but if some one could bring them in at a reasonable price, i would be first in

Chinese proverb
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 19:04   #18
Grumpy

Mach 1 Airsoft are carrying the Bioval BBBmax & BBBfluo & LOOK HERE. There is also a VERY detailed lab test of the Bioval's HERE (it's a long read however, but one of the most detailed BB tests I have ever seen!

Last edited by Grumpy; May 5th, 2009 at 19:09..
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 20:35   #19
zone 69

IMO the only way Im going to use Bioval BBBmax if they prove to me to be safe to use at games and become cost effective. Untill then Ill stick with the Metal Tech .25 BB's.

Last edited by zone 69; May 6th, 2009 at 08:56..
zone 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 21:43   #20
tunabreath

They've already been proven safe to use in games (see our Swiss friend here), just not in Canada. I'm sure that's mostly due to your second point, cost.

Last edited by tunabreath; May 5th, 2009 at 21:47..
tunabreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:54   #21
Beazer

Is it me or has there been a recent influx of "players" from Switzerland, etc that propose how great BBB's are.

The inner skeptic in me believes an insane marketing ploy.
That and conclusion of safety results from physical tests will be the decision factor for me.
Not just words from some random that just suddenly popped up.

Just seems really strange that all this has happened after we really started to investigate the validity of the claims.
Beazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:02   #22
Donster

i dont understand why people want to use these over the other proven brands. how fast do they break down? i cant see them being THAT much superior if at all to brands like BB Bastard or Metal Tech
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:03   #23
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beazer View Post
Is it me or has there been a recent influx of "players" from Switzerland, etc that propose how great BBB's are.

The inner skeptic in me believes an insane marketing ploy.
That and conclusion of safety results from physical tests will be the decision factor for me.
Not just words from some random that just suddenly popped up.

Just seems really strange that all this has happened after we really started to investigate the validity of the claims.

Noticed that too. Funny world we live in, eh?

I'm still waiting for the video of someone shooting a burst of 'em at 400 fps into their car window. That'll help convince me.
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:06   #24
zone 69

How do we really know if the Bioval BBBmax are biodegradable at all if they dont tell us what there made of.

Last edited by zone 69; May 6th, 2009 at 09:09..
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:06   #25
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
There is quite a lively discussion going on over here on the matter:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=81725

Donster, I know you're already in there, but anyone reading this thread should probably pop over there for a peek.

Cheers
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:11   #26
zone 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
There is quite a lively discussion going on over here on the matter:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=81725

Donster, I know you're already in there, but anyone reading this thread should probably pop over there for a peek.

Cheers
Yes I have bein following that thread but fear to post in it. lol
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:14   #27
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone 69 View Post
Yes I have bein following that thread but fear to post in it. lol
lol, yes I am being a posting Nazi on that thread, only because the Arnie's thread on this went 28 pages and it's real content only consisted of about 4 good pages of stuff and the rest was fanboy or detractor arguments based on anecdotal or personal experience. I'm trying to get away from that and address the validity of the scientifically tested claims they've made through an independent lab document that doesn't look so, uh, independent.

Don't be afraid to post in there is you have something that addresses the information request in post one, or new unposted suggestions on how to approach the problem.
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:22   #28
zone 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
lol, yes I am being a posting Nazi on that thread, only because the Arnie's thread on this went 28 pages and it's real content only consisted of about 4 good pages of stuff and the rest was fanboy or detractor arguments based on anecdotal or personal experience. I'm trying to get away from that and address the validity of the scientifically tested claims they've made through an independent lab document that doesn't look so, uh, independent.

Don't be afraid to post in there is you have something that addresses the information request in post one, or new unposted suggestions on how to approach the problem.
Ya thats the thing I have no information to add. Im just taking it all in and the more I read that thread the more I think that the Bioval BBBmax wont make it here in canada do to the shatering shards of the BBs and the protencil harm to a player that may happen. Not to mention the high cost.

Last edited by zone 69; May 6th, 2009 at 09:36..
Old May 7th, 2009, 10:28   #29
Easy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrog View Post
Wow this forum is great. That is fast feedback!! Thanks,

Bioval Breaking windshields is a bit more like it. These are hard bb's that let you know when you've been hit. The transparency on the BBBmax is incredible. Good luck finding where the bullets are coming from.
These bbb's do not split.

I actually had an opportunity to fire off some of the new BBBFLUO back home. They're being introduced everywhere on the planet this month apparently. I have to tell you that indoor or outdoor combat with these bb's puts you in a whole new world. These bb's are glowing bright, and the cross fire effect during mil sim is nothing short of fantastic.

It sounds like bb bastard has the market here in Canada, but they can not compare to bioval. Our fields back home swear on them. No other bb has had more R&D pumped into it before. They are serious about their quality. Sure I have a bit of home town biased towards them, but performance is performance.

They make crap guns look good.
I guess I will have to get my extended family back home to send me some.

Who makes the bb bastards anyway? Are they re-branded off-shore bb's? Are they biodegradable?

I'll have to compare. Anymore feedback on the availability of locally obtaining the Bioval bbb in Canada would be GREAT!!

Performance, and environmentally responsible. That's what I think.

Thanks again.
Hopp Schweiz!!

I am Swiss and i am writing from the Homeland. Do you miss home? Where are you from exactly?

Looking on the web i think that in Canada the Bioval are available from http://www.mach1airsoft.com/web/catalog.php?cat=9

(at least i think that's a Canadian company).

Last edited by Easy; May 7th, 2009 at 10:33.. Reason: spelling!
Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 10:31   #30
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy View Post
Hopp Shweiz!!

I am Swiss and i am writing from the Homeland. Do you miss home? Where are you from exactly?

Looking on the web i think that in Canada the Bioval are available from http://www.mach1airsoft.com/web/catalog.php?cat=9

(at least i think that's a Canadian company).
Out of stock.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion