Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review : Sequential Airsoft's Silent Fill Valve O-Rings (GBB's)

:

Reviews

Old March 26th, 2015, 13:30   #16
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apilar View Post
Excellent orings! Slipped right on easy with the gas nozzle and stayed seated nicely!

No spewing gas, no blocking gas flow ( as I found using lighter o-rings) perfect oring and a great price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamusodoofus View Post
I mostly bought these rings to replace some missing o-rings on some of my KJW magazines. I do however have some TM magazines and even a gas shotgun (Marushin clone) that were designed to not use o-rings that I slipped these onto. As a result the TM mags were MUCH easier to fill, it no longer required me to carefully align the gas fill nozzle which always annoyed me. Likewise with the shotgun. The KJW mags I felt were much easier to fill compared to the stock o-rings. For $1/o-ring I would strongly recommend these as replacements and even an upgrade to stock o-rings.
Thanks for the feedback guys! My goal was something for the airsoft community that is simple, cheap and readily available!
Old March 30th, 2015, 15:04   #17
Rusty Lugnuts
Fainting Goat, Dictator of Quinte West

I Thought that i would try these out, I am pleased that i did. I had an uneasy feeling that the mags wouldn't fill with liquid propane unless propane gas could get out (of the mags during the filling process). That was wrong thinking- I'm convinced when you pressurize (fill) your mag with liquid propane gas any gas that was left in the mag would be compressed as well. I put the O-rings in a mag (the longest part is getting the little baggie open) and it worked exactly as advertised- No propane spraying out on my hands, no noise, no smell. Since I have a condition called essential tremor (shaky hands) I hated drawing attention to myself while filling my mags and now i won't. There's no way that Sequential is getting rich selling these things- He's helping out fellow airsofters. BTW I installed mine into Hicapa mags
Rusty Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 22:37   #18
Fenrir92

+1 for these o rings! It's amazing how a small piece of rubber can make such a difference (why don't manufacturers include this?!). Very easy to install, cheap, and saves a lot of gas. Anyone with a GBB gun should get these. I also really appreciate the note with instructions (not that you would need it) and helpful reminders. Thanks Sequential!

Last edited by Fenrir92; April 3rd, 2015 at 23:24..
Fenrir92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2015, 10:04   #19
Leo Pham

I installed the o-rings to all my TM mags yesterday and it did work. No more hissing sound while filling the mag

Thanks Sequential !!!
Leo Pham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2015, 18:16   #20
Sequential

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am glad the o-rings were put to good use!
Old May 14th, 2015, 01:04   #21
danhay

I grabbed these O-rings to add to my WE XDM magazines (there were no rings present). Initially I was concerned that the O-rings may fall out but they fit very snugly. After prodding them into place with tweezers I found the best way to seat them was using a gas fill adapter but being careful not to pinch the O-rings on the edge of the valve's conical inlet.

After installation, filling the mags was silent with no leakage. With a silent fill I was confident that I was completely filling the mags as I could actually hear when the gas stopped flowing (ie. pressure equalized)!

What can I say besides 4 thumbs up for these O-rings!
danhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:30   #22
DipTwit

Yeah I don't know why manufacturers would sell gas mags without the o-rings... I have seen a few places that sell the black rubber ones, but not for any cheaper than these, and the red color makes it easier to reassure yourself that they're still there.
DipTwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2015, 08:34   #23
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhay View Post
I grabbed these O-rings to add to my WE XDM magazines (there were no rings present). Initially I was concerned that the O-rings may fall out but they fit very snugly. After prodding them into place with tweezers I found the best way to seat them was using a gas fill adapter but being careful not to pinch the O-rings on the edge of the valve's conical inlet.

After installation, filling the mags was silent with no leakage. With a silent fill I was confident that I was completely filling the mags as I could actually hear when the gas stopped flowing (ie. pressure equalized)!

What can I say besides 4 thumbs up for these O-rings!
Thanks for the review dan! Yup the best technique was to use the gas fill adapter to gentle tuck them in. The tweezer method sometimes is too rough.
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:01   #24
Foxer2373

Do they work in the larger gas mags for example kjw m700 gas mags? Lol I run Co2 for all my pistols.
Foxer2373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 21:25   #25
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
Do they work in the larger gas mags for example kjw m700 gas mags? Lol I run Co2 for all my pistols.
Not quite sure because I don't have a M700 to experiment with but if you send me a picture of the fill-valve in PM I can see if it works.
Old July 24th, 2015, 16:59   #26
Slono
Slow mo.

How would one know when the magazine is full?

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he
stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Slono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2015, 19:07   #27
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slono View Post
How would one know when the magazine is full?
When the bottle of propane stops hissing.
Old August 14th, 2015, 13:53   #28
8bitninja

* There once was a message, but now gone. Anything else you read about this is heresy :smack: *

Last edited by 8bitninja; August 17th, 2015 at 01:07..
8bitninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2015, 14:14   #29
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitninja View Post
I'll need to read through the thread again but has anyone found these too small for Marui mags? I mutilated 3 getting them in -- though it still stopped the hissing which I'm very happy.

Sorry mate, I ordered your rings through a retailer since I had a large order going instead of direct. In the end, you still get a fair $ from it I hope
Yes, they fit TM PISTOL mags. Not sure about anything else. Also, I'm guessing you didn't follow instructions given to simply put them on the valve and push them in place with your adapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2015, 21:26   #30
8bitninja

*boom*

Last edited by 8bitninja; August 14th, 2015 at 21:40..
8bitninja is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews