Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

C7A2 = TM M4A1?

:

Canadian

Old October 11th, 2009, 11:35   #136
Ripperman79

thanks i google C8 and C7A1 maybe i should stop staring into the microwave while it's on.... *drool's on keyboard* lol,just kidding but thanks a lot both of you.
Ripperman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 20:01   #137
Ripperman79

i was talking to a Mcpl from E.M.E. in halifax and he said that the C7A1/C7A2 are the same gun and the only diffrence is the carry handle one is and the other is'nt there. The Elcan sight is not very common and the Sliding stock is there when it's for like tank crews and people in APC's
Ripperman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 20:13   #138
Sully
formerly chippy_125

Send a message via MSN to Sully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripperman79 View Post
i was talking to a Mcpl from E.M.E. in halifax and he said that the C7A1/C7A2 are the same gun and the only diffrence is the carry handle one is and the other is'nt there. The Elcan sight is not very common and the Sliding stock is there when it's for like tank crews and people in APC's
That MCpl sounds like he's blowing smoke where it shouldn't go:

C7A1:

C7A2:

The A2 is the standard issue for the Army. The armoured guys usually get C8's. There are also quite a few differences between the A1's and the A2's. I get the plain old C7 so I haven't gotten to tinker with the A2's since BMQ. Maybe one of the combat arms guys can go alot deeper into it.

Last edited by Sully; October 20th, 2009 at 20:15..
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 20:14   #139
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Obviously the fellow doesn't understand the difference and was speaking outside of his arcs.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 20:17   #140
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Quote:

C7

C7A1

C7A2

Either you had a miscommunication or that EME has his head on backwards...
Old October 20th, 2009, 20:23   #141
-Skeletor-
Quote:
The Elcan sight is not very common and the Sliding stock is there when it's for like tank crews and people in APC's
For Tankers the Elcan doesn't appear to be very common on their C8s, just the EoTech of if they have an older C8 than the fixed iron sights. Most Armoured Recce guys I've seen had the C7A2 with Elcan.

Also, Infantry, Sigs, Medics, Combat Engineers, etc also use the C8. Mechanized and Light Fighters.

Also, majority of the Rifleman in a Mechanized Rifle Coy have the C7A2 rifle and the leadership ie section commanders, platoon commanders and Coy HQ have the C8. But some Rifleman/Grenadiers/Pl Signallers do get C8s if they are around.
Old May 20th, 2010, 16:23   #142
RCAF

I am currently working on one myself but am running into some troubles.

I have an M16A3 by G&G and the battery is in the back. I ended up buying a echo1 collapsible stock with room for a battery on each side.

My problem is that the cord for the battery runs under where the tube connects and I can not fit it into the tube. :banghead:

Im stuck and would love some help if you know some ways around this.
RCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian