Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 19th, 2009, 13:33   #151
buellxbk

Hi folks. The name is Kevin and I am up in the Owensound area. Just new to the sport so still reading and learning. I may be one of your old guys age wise (45) but I'll try not to have a heart attack on ya's. I have bought a Kraken to start and am looking forward to getting out in the spring. I want to spend the later part of the winter working on marksmanship. I am rusty but working at getting up to speed.
buellxbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 21:57   #152
AS92-RD

Hi all,

My name is Kyle, I'm a noob to airsoft. I just registered recently after using these forums to research airsoft for the last couple months. To see if I really wanted to invest in it. I'm tired of paintball and the Do*chebaggery that comes with it. While most are okay there are a few that really wreck it.

I'm only 16 but I hope to be with you guys for a while. Hopefully I will be going to a couple of RAAT games as an observer before I finally decide what AEG I will get and such. I'm not going to lie, it's doubtful I will Join the CF reserves or anything. But I still have the highest respect for our servicemen and women.

Thanks.
AS92-RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 21:47   #153
Dead_Zombie

Send a message via MSN to Dead_Zombie Send a message via Skype™ to Dead_Zombie
Cool Hi guys, hows it going,eh

Hi there, I'm kinda green,eh bin on 1 scrim already last fall with scuba Steve, I work with the guy,lol, he's got a nice MP40 , now he's got a samR, eny ways just thought I would post,lol, hope to scrim with the lot of ya!
Old January 31st, 2009, 22:56   #154
DrJones15

Hi, the name is Bryce and im from winnipeg. I've noticed that there is a fairly sizeable airsoft community here in winnipeg which excites me. Everyone seems really nice too! I turn 19 Tuesday and im currently in the process of getting age verified. So far I find myself constantly reading and researching as much as I can as im planning on gettin into the airsoft scene in april or may. Im looking to buy two guns in april as well. Currently Im leaning towards a l96 and an mp5.
DrJones15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2009, 16:53   #155
ccssneo

Hello im ccssneo :D

Hello im ccssneo. Ive been in the ASC forums for awhile now but I have noticed I have not made an introduction of my self. I wish to say a hello to everyone on the forum no matter how old or young you are you have my respect.

Im 16 years old
I live in Surrey BC
Im asian

Hobbies: Airsoft of course , Computers , Computer games such as
(cs:s , Garry's mod Warhammer 40k Tf2 Crysis) yes im a violent boy
i like to hangout with my friends.

I hope to help out the ASC forums by contributing the most i can.

Also one last thing im sorry about all those reposts i have done in the past.

Last edited by ccssneo; February 9th, 2009 at 16:59..
ccssneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2009, 20:43   #156
Tango 2-9er

Hi im Corey Jacques, of Team STATS of NB. (Also known as "STATS" on the AAS forums) This will be my 4th year playing airsoft, and it should be the best! I own a brand new G&G SCAR-L(black) and a Galaxy MP5K. I still believe im considered a noob, because its my first year with "high grade" toys. Uhm besides airsoft, I love filming, im actually taking a few courses for Media Productions. Thats all I can say for now, hope you have fun reading the rest of the posts.
Tango 2-9er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2009, 01:41   #157
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Harro Tango, welcome. Same with you ccssneo and friends.
Old February 15th, 2009, 21:29   #158
Ruca

Send a message via MSN to Ruca Send a message via Yahoo to Ruca
Newbie saying hello

Hello Guys i'm a Newbie from Winnipeg I just had my first airsoft experience yesterday and it's like crack, one hit and you are addicted for life.............well i'm a newbie to airsoft :wink:
flame away,

Carlos

Last edited by Ruca; February 15th, 2009 at 22:18..
Ruca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2009, 18:11   #159
ronandaggy

Send a message via AIM to ronandaggy
hey hey,

im ron, wifes name is aggy, together that makes ronandaggy

we are 26 and 28 respectively. Im into airsoft, ag is into me which makes her into airsoft. I have a small collection (mostly clearsoft with the exception of an m16 and an aug and a kraken) nothing really game worthy which is my main reason for joining the site.

anyways, the 2 of us will be attending the tac this saturday to purchase some better items, hope to meet some of you there and arrange for age verification!
ronandaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2009, 10:44   #160
paulm

Hi,the name's Paul,and I'm from Caithness in Scotland where I'm part of a group called Combat North Airsoft.We've got four videos on Youtube,two of which show our own site.Here are the links;

YouTube - Combat North Airsoft @ Wildwoodz Feb 09

YouTube - Combat North Airsoft 2nd Feb 09

I'm signed up to a few international forums as I like to see what's happening with airsoft around the world.With airsoft I've found a hobby which has become a bit of an obsession (as my girlfriend would tell you!),and I just know I'll never grow tired of it.
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2009, 10:47   #161
Jimski

welcome you all!
Old February 20th, 2009, 21:47   #162
Galody

Send a message via MSN to Galody
Hey all New to airsoft

hey all i just bought a aftermath AK-47 from Velocity arms, awesome gun, nice solid and a great price. well i wanted to say hi, there is no introduction section so i am posting it here. well lets see i am from toronto, ontario. i have never played a game of airsoft or shot a bb long rage but that will change at defcon on 22nd hoping to meet some or most of you there. well i will try to go easy on you guys :P (j/k).

P.S try not to pwn me too hard
Edit: also i was wondering if i could get my account verified. Karnage made an appealor post or w/e u guys call it Thanks )

Last edited by Galody; February 20th, 2009 at 21:49.. Reason: missed something
Galody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 21:50   #163
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galody View Post
hey all i just bought a aftermath AK-47 from Velocity arms, awesome gun, nice solid and a great price. well i wanted to say hi, there is no introduction section so i am posting it here. well lets see i am from toronto, ontario. i have never played a game of airsoft or shot a bb long rage but that will change at defcon on 22nd hoping to meet some or most of you there. well i will try to go easy on you guys :P (j/k).

P.S try not to pwn me too hard
Edit: also i was wondering if i could get my account verified. Karnage made an appealor post or w/e u guys call it Thanks )
make sure you downgrade that kraken if you need to before bringin it to defcon, field limit is 350 fps w/.20's
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2009, 13:56   #164
FastNFurious

Hi all, my name is Stephanie or Steph. As much as I hate to admit I am a Noob at anything, I am a Noob to airsoft. I am an excellent shot with real rifles/hand guns and have a great deer wrestling story I might share with you all sometime. lol I am hunter since back in the day as a young doe myself. I am also ex military another story someday to share. Love the outdoors, and have so much land that I been thinking about actually hosting a game or two on a few of my properties.

A really great friend of mine got me turned on to airsoft! He stalked me in real life to only find out his game name CDN_Stalker! lol I have to admit tho after two days of our chatting I asked him to stalk me. lol So please go easy on me for now till i get the hang of things and then I will Tell you: You can run but you cant hide! hehe
Old March 1st, 2009, 14:18   #165
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastNFurious View Post
Hi all, my name is Stephanie or Steph. As much as I hate to admit I am a Noob at anything, I am a Noob to airsoft. I am an excellent shot with real rifles/hand guns and have a great deer wrestling story I might share with you all sometime. lol I am hunter since back in the day as a young doe myself. I am also ex military another story someday to share. Love the outdoors, and have so much land that I been thinking about actually hosting a game or two on a few of my properties.

A really great friend of mine got me turned on to airsoft! He stalked me in real life to only find out his game name CDN_Stalker! lol I have to admit tho after two days of our chatting I asked him to stalk me. lol So please go easy on me for now till i get the hang of things and then I will Tell you: You can run but you cant hide! hehe

Stalker is on overwatch for this one, even knowing she can hold her own around here.

Last edited by CDN_Stalker; March 1st, 2009 at 21:42..
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank