Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2014, 21:54   #1051
Brit ter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
If you read the tracking page, a rather noticeable line on there states that if you call in, they will tell you exactly what you see on the tracking. That is all the info that they have.

perhaps try using their support system...

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...o_delivery.jsf
Filled that out earlier today , guess its just a waiting game
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:17   #1052
Danke

I hate to say there's no Santa Claus/Easter Bunny but all the online tracking stuff is bogus.

It's a predicted location and ETA; not a chiseled in stone one. You have to get the line supervisor on the phone and find out where the package really is. Guelph, Tijuana, Moscow, or your neighbor's basement.
Old January 28th, 2014, 13:45   #1053
dongtheimpaler
Banned

So, for the past 2 weeks the driver who services the apartment building I'm in has refused to go up the elevator and deliver packages to my door. Instead he leaves notice cards stating noone was home without even attempting to deliver (I know because the buzzer is linked to my phone). 2 days ago I filed a complaint about the issue. Well, this morning I saw said delivery man and he actually had the nerve to complain that I complained. He then went on to say he doesn't deliver my packages because my buzzer # isn't written on the package. I showed him pictures I took of my boxes which clearly have my buzzer # displayed. After being caught lying he decided to make another excuse saying Canada post won't let him deliver the packages because it takes too long. Needless to say I'm incredibly irritated.
/rant
Old January 28th, 2014, 14:27   #1054
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Dislike when they leave the notice card and say "Pick up next day after 1:30PM"

Unlike Fedex, if you are not home, they will let you know. You then can call in and pick it up at the local store.
Old March 8th, 2014, 11:35   #1055
targetGspot

So, 4 for 4 of my last shipments coming via Cpost have come on time, undamaged and to my door! 2 of them I was not home for and the notice card failed to give pick up time and the website tells you it's available immediately after attempted delivery while it's not till after 6pm. So they are improving but still have some more improvement s to make. Hopefully the kick in the ass they're getting from the change to community boxes from door to door will prompt them to continue improving...
Old March 8th, 2014, 14:52   #1056
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

My last shipment was sent back because they couldn't read the postal code, which was "printed", using large print.

My buddies last shipment from C-Toms was returned also for the same reason. Printed as well, but not big. A standard shipping tag from the supplier, and the print was clear as a bell.
Old March 8th, 2014, 21:55   #1057
grizz125

My mail lady sucks! she makes no attempt to even deliver packages! she will leave a slip and dosnt even have it with her. which is good since then I dont have to wait till the next day to pick it up at the post office. Being a small town and the amount of shipping I do I know how the post office here works and now when I know its coming I go in and get it while she is sorting the mail in the morning. she HATES it! because she rights the card anyways. Needless to say she is lazy
Old March 9th, 2014, 03:05   #1058
silent_lemon

i have a redirect on my mail from my place to my girlfriends place, i thought i could get my mail quicker to have it directed to where i stay most days. OH MY sweet justice they cant get anything right.

i got my dad's mail, with my redirect sticker on it, similar names but cmon.

2 of my WCB cheques came on the same day, leaving me without pay for 4+ weeks. initially cheque hadnt come by day 11 after sending, WCB suggests i put a stop payment on it and get my DD info sorted so when it's reissued i can have it right away. The front desk person in DD department couldnt read the fax and got the numbers wrong and decided not to tell anyone. a week goes by and one finds out they have already sent the reissued cheque supposedly lost. I think it's strange i would get my reissued cheque and the due cheque on the same day thereafter...

must be their redirection, i paid quite a lot of money for, 3 months service being done when mail hits a quota for that service in that area, or they only do it on certain days. But believe me when i say ill never use canada post's redirection service, i wouldnt have missed the cheque if it had been delivered on time, i wouldnt have to jump through hoops with WCB, they just dropped the ball big time and messed everything up.

all the while not having contact with illusion to have a refund after 2 months of run arounds. I only borrowed from all my friends and wrecked my credit rating. sall good now up and up!

but EFF CP
Old March 11th, 2014, 14:32   #1059
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

Can-Post delivered my neighbors package to me and mine god knows where.

I sent an item to a fellow ASC'er and just when I'm thinking they are receiving it lo, and behold I get a knock on the door and the package I sent to Ontario.

Fun fact: Did you know there is a formula for where "to" and "from" goes on a package in relation to each other and apparently clearly marking "to & from" is not enough.

This is what I see when I imagine Canada Post personified.
Old March 11th, 2014, 15:13   #1060
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by localfreerider View Post
Fun fact: Did you know there is a formula for where "to" and "from" goes on a package in relation to each other and apparently clearly marking "to & from" is not enough.
Yes, they're called "Postal Standards" and you can read them.

"To" goes in the middle, return address goes top left.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old March 11th, 2014, 15:37   #1061
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

That's funny, I was under the impression I put my package in the mail box and a magical unicorn whisk them away to be delivered to there destination. Nobody said anything about rules or regulations.

Now I feel a bit bad about my foul mouthed fist waving.
Old March 11th, 2014, 18:49   #1062
redneck12

Ummmm ya those standards have been around since horse and pony days.
Old March 11th, 2014, 19:43   #1063
siggypoo

While I apparently don't. I got a Glock mag sent to me a while ago, tracking says it was delivered, but I never got it.
Unfortunately the seller wont open an investigation.
Old March 11th, 2014, 20:16   #1064
redneck12

Are you sure the seller didn't just make the insurance claim and walk away with double his $.
Old March 11th, 2014, 21:22   #1065
siggypoo

No reason to think so. I dunno. I don't imagine he'd cheat me for $20. He just won't open the investigation for me.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General