Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Just thought I would share this with everyone.

:

General

Old June 28th, 2007, 12:40   #76
Orvis

Personally, I am extremely dubious about what this company is depicting in their pictures as the actual items they are selling.
First. Take the MP44 for example. The picture of the so called finished product sent to ancorp, to me, looks like an actual real steel or high quality, highly detailed replica of a MP44 right down to the bolt, tombstone pins in the receiver, and the scratches from the safety. They have conceded that there is metal in these models shown, but the whole rifle with exception of the stock looks to be all metal. Yet, in the picture on the webpage, it looks like a resin replica. From further research, I found this site with the same picture of the MP44 resin replica on it.
http://www.a2armory.com/mp44-rifle.html
Are these the actual models they are selling or are they the ones from the pictures sent to ancorp because if so they are misrepresenting the product being sold.

2nd. A company is actually able to take 2 halves of a vacuformed plastic shell and turn it into a highly detailed, working AEG, and sell them for less than $200.00 dollars? Sorry, but that seems way to good to be true.

Would the owners of this company be willing to invite a local ASC member to actually see and use one of their product to prove me wrong?

Last edited by Orvis; June 28th, 2007 at 12:43..
Orvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 12:55   #77
MadMorbius
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade1220 View Post
Edit:
And also here is a video of one of our test guns being shot with a paintabll gun to show its strength.
www.ww2airsoft.net/090hits.avi
Um, no, that'sa video of SOMETHING shooting paintballs.

Guy, for cryin' out loud. We WANT to believe this is real, but I'm having a real hard time with this. The photo's you've posted of the "unpainted models" don't seem to match the finished product.

We have been taken for rides in the past, and as such remain skeptical. This can easily be validated by having an ASC member have a look at the product - hell, I'd be happy to have a look at them myself.

Conversely, you could at least post some high-res photos that clearly identify the product and prove that you are in fact manufacturing them. Hell, I'd settle for a photo of the unpainted or finished product sitting next to a copy of today's newspaper.

Like I said, we want to believe. Help us out.
Old June 28th, 2007, 13:07   #78
Mud Gunner

Send a message via MSN to Mud Gunner Send a message via Yahoo to Mud Gunner
I dont think the prices in the website are for teh AEGS but for non function resin cast models. If they could get AEGS made, willing to bet we'll see higher prices for sure...but until we see it online with actual AEGS, who knows. from reading posts, they're still in R&D and not quite in production yet.
Old June 28th, 2007, 13:22   #79
Orvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Gunner View Post
I dont think the prices in the website are for teh AEGS but for non function resin cast models. If they could get AEGS made, willing to bet we'll see higher prices for sure...but until we see it online with actual AEGS, who knows. from reading posts, they're still in R&D and not quite in production yet.
The prices are listed for both non-working replicas and the airsoft versions.
All under $200.00.
Orvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 13:32   #80
Lawdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc View Post
Agreed
We take age verification extremely seriously since it helps to prolong the life of our sport...and your business.
If one sells to individuals under 18, make sure you have one HUGE insurance policy to back you up.

LD
Lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 14:34   #81
ancorp
AK Guru

They offer the option for metal gearboxed models at a higher cost. Reasonably higher.

There will be photos of my Thompson being made, step by step, from the plastic parts, to the finished product. Hopefully. I've been told the parts have already been ordered, and are on the way.

Cheers,
Alex
Old June 28th, 2007, 16:28   #82
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancorp View Post
They offer the option for metal gearboxed models at a higher cost. Reasonably higher.
"We are currently working on a deal for metal gearboxes. I will have to get back to you on the price"

That's what I got when I asked for a ballpark figure for the metel mechboxes.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 16:44   #83
Mud Gunner

Send a message via MSN to Mud Gunner Send a message via Yahoo to Mud Gunner
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvis View Post
The prices are listed for both non-working replicas and the airsoft versions.
All under $200.00.

Now I have figured it allout was looking the website with all the armor and shit and completely missed the ww2airsoft site. Not a huge difference between model and AEG.

Now in all fairness if they can produce a good AEG at those prices and they work, they better get prepared to make a lot of them, those German Mgs are making drool, hell imagine someone breaks into your house and you great them with one of those in your hands..feeling lucky punk? well are you? It'll have to be used as a club if he calls my bluff :P

Heck of a concept, I hope for them they can really pull this off as I think there is a market for it, I wouldnt mind some of their products and the rest of the ASC group will likely buy and upgrade the snot out of them anyways!

MP40 RAS
STG44 w/ 203
MG40 with Elcan

Last edited by Mud Gunner; June 28th, 2007 at 16:59..
Mud Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 16:46   #84

Personally I'd steer clear of this place unless a known member gives it a good review (goes, sees, reports, . like how many of us are in the TO area? someone could check it out)...

i got bored and checked a few of the "rough edges" of the site and some subsequent google hacking..

site is regestered to :Adam Beer (cbeer1@cogeco.ca)
also known as Adam Labat, and blade1220 on some forums, involved in some game development projects, as well as some nice 3d models of wwII weapons

i'd like this to be legit as much as the next guy, love ww2 era models as well ... guess wait and see if ancorp gets his stuff.....
Old June 28th, 2007, 17:00   #85
ancorp
AK Guru

I'm useful! Hooray!

Old June 28th, 2007, 17:37   #86
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Here's my final $0.02 I honestly believe any retailer selling guns whether they are Airsoft, BB guns, or the real thing that is caught selling to minors should be reported to the authorities. Theres a reason why we are seeing as many minors in the papers these days, and these retailers who say theres nothing we can do about verifying age are not helping. That like saying well I have 40 kids nothing I can do about having more, BS.

They could be the kindest church going people in the world, but take the risk of screwing up the sport I play and have invested tens of thousands of dollars into. In order to make a quick buck off of me and, all of you out there that I consider friends in this sport, well I'll do what I can do shut you down if I hear or catch you doing so.
Old June 28th, 2007, 18:43   #87
blade1220

We are using UPS and Canada Post both of which have signature options. The best way for us to to it would be to ask and make sure the delivery people give the package to someone 18+. This has probably been done before, but I'm sure they wouldn't end up doing it. Otherwise, there is no possible way to do it.
blade1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 18:51   #88
blade1220

I am talking about people outside ASC. There is no way to tell who your selling it to.
blade1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 18:53   #89
MadMorbius
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade1220 View Post
We are using UPS and Canada Post both of which have signature options. The best way for us to to it would be to ask and make sure the delivery people give the package to someone 18+. This has probably been done before, but I'm sure they wouldn't end up doing it. Otherwise, there is no possible way to do it.
Doesn't cut it. There are plenty of ways to do it. All you have to do is WANT to do it.
Old June 28th, 2007, 18:58   #90
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc View Post
The system can easily be modified to work outside of the forum. Someone places and order, you direct them to a local rep, rep verifies it, you sell, no kids with guns, everyones happy.
Complicated, yes
better then nothing, yes
Worth the loss of customers and extra time and effort to a new thriving business?

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General